Scarlett Johansson: White House Correspondents' Dinner with Twin Brother!

Scarlett Johansson: White House Correspondents' Dinner with Twin Brother!

Scarlett Johansson is pure perfection at the 2010 White House Correspondents’ Dinner at the Washington Hilton Hotel on Saturday (May 1) in Washington, D.C.

The 25-year-old Iron Man 2 actress was accompanied by her equally as good-looking twin brother, Hunter. The Johansson twins sat at the Huffington Post table next to John Cusack, Entourage‘s Jeremy Piven and talent agent Ari Emanuel.

The dinner raised money for WHCA scholarships and honors the recipients of the organization’s journalism awards.

M.I.A. was Scarlett‘s husband, Ryan Reynolds.

FYI: Scarlett wore a Miu Miu dress and clutch and Prada shoes.

15+ pictures inside of Scarlett and Hunter Johansson at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner

scarlett johansson white house correspondents dinner 01
scarlett johansson white house correspondents dinner 13
scarlett johansson white house correspondents dinner 14
scarlett johansson white house correspondents dinner 15

Credit: Janet Mayer, Brandon Todd ; Photos: INFdaily, SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Hunter Johansson, Scarlett Johansson

Getty

hot pink finger nails, perfection ruined :)

Wondered why husband Ryan didn’t escort her. ????

did not even know she was a twin.

scarlett twin is HOT!!

They are the least similar-looking twins I have ever seen. Both gorgeous, but I wouldn’t even know they were related by looking at them.

@Sophia:
i have a twin brother too. you’d never say were related either.
btw, her brother is hot!!!

Scarlett looking beautiful and gorgeous!!

that dress is hideous!
that’s a pregnancy rumor starting dress

@gabs: same question! when are they together?

@scrug:

I saw scarjo and ryan dining in Nola (he is shooting a movie here) two weeks ago.

he is very tall and absolutely hot, she is short but cute. Scarjo was wearing glasses.

Very low key couple.

Katsaridoula @ 05/02/2010 at 6:03 am

that dress is awful. She looks like a hooker in it!!!

Katsaridoula @ 05/02/2010 at 6:07 am

an thumb me down as many times as you want. I’d still say what I just said before: She does look very cheap in this dress. It is ugly and does nothing for her. Plus, It’s obvious she is prego

they are soo beautiful

I would swear she is pregnant by this dress ~ plus her face has that pregnancy glow all over it! But how sad that her husband couldn’t attend such a special function with her … you never see them together!

I want be her twin brother…

@Sheri:

Scarlett at the ‘Iron Man 2′ Premiere looked very thin.

but the horrible pink dress definitely makes her look pregnant. Terrible choice!

margesimpson @ 05/02/2010 at 7:01 am

Dress might be indication but I don’t she’s pregnant… see the earlier photos of her during the Iron Man 2 premiere.

can’t believe how stunning she is

She looks pregnant

What happend to her boobs?They used to be huge!

WOW. I didn’t know she was a twin, wow. Her twin bro is HOT by the way =) …..Scarlett is gorgeous

Her brother worked for the Obama campaign. Perhaps that’s why he is her escort.

She is not pregnant.. she and Ryan have not spent much time together. Each in different places working.. Sorry that is not good for a new marriage.

Don’t like the dress.. that pink is yuck..that hair makes her look way older than her 25 years. She looks older than her brother in those picks.. Lately her fashion choices have been misses..

OH..and where is Ryan… if this was several other couples the headlines would be negative..Low key or not..she and he are rarely together..

He could have taken a few hours to go to the White House.. really that movie he is making is not Oscar material..so come on.

okay so it is official. She just doesn’t go out with her husband ANYMORE!!

@Katsaridoula: koritsi mou exeis polla provlimata..
sad…..but true. it’s so sunny out you should consider going out more often!

Brightside @ 05/02/2010 at 8:13 am

I quite like the view of the back. From the front, though, the dress goes ugly! Why is that? She’s still beautiful, but beautiful wearing an ugly-front dress. Sometimes I think that even HW’s most talented actresses must have their eyes shut when they put something on…it’s the only way to explain why they would want to wear something that doesn’t look at all good on them…they have their eyes shut.

@karen:

They act like Gwyneth and Chris. Never appear on the red carpet or public events together. Its

And It’s not that difficult for celebs to keep their private life very private. All they have to do is to avoid places where paparazzis hang out.

and who cares??? It’s not our business. Why do they have to show us that they support each other in movie premieres ?

GOOD FOR THEM!

@livia: Lost weight when preparing for Iron Man 2 role. It’s now more like that the boobs are growing back.

Perhaps her brother invited her to the dinner. If he worked for Obama’s campaign that would be a very strong possibility. It’s really refreshing to see a nice girl for a change.

a lovely lady, but this dress is awful. Looks like made for a pregnant barbie doll.

JayLenoSucks @ 05/02/2010 at 9:28 am

@Lizzie: Nope, magazines and newspapers are members of the White House Correspondents’ Association. Then they invite the guests. I saw the full list somewhere. I think she was invited by Hufftington Post.

she is her brothers escort not the other way, hunter was the one invited why would ryan go..

Now Scarlett is sexy, not “cute” =)

She looks pregnant.

@jamie: That’s what her character in “Match Point” said about… her!

she looks like a little doll

They’re both gorgeous!!

Hunter is sexier than Ryan in my opinion.

PATTYPATTY @ 05/02/2010 at 11:50 am

They look great, scarlet is a natural beauty unlike angleina who has plastic surgery all over and looks old.

make it after all @ 05/02/2010 at 11:51 am

Ari is the manager to a lot of celebrities… like Ben Affleck Matt Damon
and others that are politicially involved too.. this is going to be like
the last one.. who is it this time that gets to go through security
that shouldn’t have only to end up not going to prison or arrested but
gets the best publicity in the world can’t wait to see who they are.

Not a flattering look or Scarlett, too much going on.

She is beautiful but her cloths are not hit latley. Even stick fish Partlow looked better than her in red carpet apperances. Her Brother is good looking as well but where is that hubby again?

CanadaGirl @ 05/02/2010 at 12:14 pm

She looks fantastic. In my opinion, the dress is divine and her hair looks very 60s bouffant, which is fun.

love her hair in these pics.

CanadaGirl @ 05/02/2010 at 12:18 pm

I love my Scarlett, but I HATE her tattoo. It looks declasse.
I know I’m going to offend with this comment, but here it is… tattoos are trashy looking – especially on women. Ladies as you age your body changes a lot and tattoos will stretch and alter and look a mess as the years go by. Plus, what seems cool in your teens or twenties definitely will NOT be cool in your thirties onward….

@ ela
When you have a medicore relationship like Chirs and Patrlow where you say” I don’t know where my husband is ” then it is wise not start going to red carpets and even not to start being seen together anywhere.But Scarlet and her hot husband looks better than that. So it is good to make at least one red carpet together and be seen together other places as well.

Hair and make-up look fine, but the dress doesn’t work, too busy and bulky in the front. It doesn’t flatter her figure.

fashion 911 @ 05/02/2010 at 12:45 pm

She’s a gorgeous girl but she hasn’t been looking that great on the red carpet lately. She needs a new stylist.

Katsaridoula @ 05/02/2010 at 12:53 pm

@paraabe:

who is talking? You spend here even more time than me!!! :-DDDDDDD Btw mind your own business, I’ve just came back from being out. I do know how to enjoy life, you know. You seem to be the one with the problem, not me :-* Mmmwah

Status quo @ 05/02/2010 at 1:07 pm

@cristina:

Dude which restaurant?

woooow he’s hot

Scarlett is HOT @ 05/02/2010 at 1:35 pm

Loved her on IronMan 2 :)

Her brother is HOT

Her brother is hot, and she’s hot. Together they’re hot twins!

Notice her lip filler versus his natural mouth.

horrible style @ 05/02/2010 at 4:11 pm

Omg she looks horiible, what the hell does she have a mirror?? ugly dress she looks like a short puffy, ugly short legs, plain face completely washed up.

i’m SHOCKED. she is a twin?

dude i didnt know that scarlett had a twin isnt that kewl n hes cute omg i gotta get on this site more often

Cute and pregnant.

cute and pregnant

She’s cute and pregnant!

brucewillislostbrother @ 05/02/2010 at 5:30 pm

@Taylo well it didn’t look like that a week ago (Iron Man 2 premiere photos were posted here too)

@sally: I didn’t notice that at first, but yeah you’re right…aside from the nails, everything looks gorgeous.
Speaking of gorgeous, her brother is DAMN FINE! lol I don’t think I’ve ever seen pictures of him. They don’t look alike enough to be twins though…

@001002: I WANT her twin brother. haha!
Okay wait, I just realized that not only do they not look alike, they have different colored eyes! How’s that possible if they’re twins?! I’ve never seen that on twins, fraternal or identical, and I’m trying to remember the little I know about genetics…lol

Her chest is looking good

Gorgeous, and she doesn’t french kiss her brother….

You do know that Jeremy Piven was in Vegas at the fights & not in DC at that event. Don’t even think John Cusack was there. Gotta check your sources.

FUGLY BROTHER @ 05/03/2010 at 2:35 am

EEWWW HER BROTHER IS FUGLY

Pencil neck!! @ 05/03/2010 at 2:36 am

Her bro looks like a nerd with that scrawny pencil neck of his. I’m sure she feels relieved to have gotten all of the good looks. LOL

ALANIS MORISETTE @ 05/03/2010 at 2:39 am

She looks great here but I always thought she was a little bit shady. People were saying she and Ryan began dating while Ryan was still engaged to Alanis Morissette. There’s something about her that seems really sketchy.

Close call for Alanis @ 05/03/2010 at 2:41 am

Yes, Ryan did cheat on Alanis with this dumb girl. But atleast Alanis saved herself from a cheating manho.

Gross nerdy brother @ 05/03/2010 at 2:43 am

For all you pathetic loosers who are actually saying her brother looks hot you must all be from Kentucky, huh? This is NOT hot. He looks like an anorexic geek. I guess maybe he is hot compared to the scrawny toothless hillbillies in KENTUCKY.

Twin bro needs to hit the gym asap!

Jenny Castro @ 05/03/2010 at 2:46 am

I always thought both Scarlette and Ryan were kinda skeazy after what they did to Alanis Morisette. They both look very disengenuine. My parents always say ‘Good looks don’t buy you a pass to heaven’.

Mara Jade @ 05/03/2010 at 4:22 am

Scarlett’s just another no-talent half-Jew with fake looks (plenty of hair bleach and nose jobs) who got into Hollywood only because Jews dominate the film industry and practice preferential hiring toward people with Jewish blood.

Don’t give me any complaints of “anti-Semitism” over pointing out that Jews dominate Hollywood, cause it’s a fact. Even a Jew (Joel Stein from the “LA Times”) admit of it – boasts of it, actually.

ugly ugly ugly dress, it makes her look six months pregnant. seriously does she not own a mirror

what a spinner, firemanmatch

She is sooooo pregnant. Yey!!!!! (i think and hope)

Did you see the last dress she wore. Baby bump, hiding dresses.

I think it’s strange that she is NEVER with her husband. What’s the purpose of them getting married???!!!!!!!

brucewillislostbrother @ 05/04/2010 at 10:31 am

@Alyberry: yeah because celebs get married only to famewhore.

workingman @ 05/05/2010 at 12:21 am

Wow… watched scarlett on the tonight show. Wow what trash. She took the opportunity to make a political statement. What a piece of trash. She just wiped out 50% of her future audience in america. I definetly will not see any future movies with her in it.

Mickey Rourke's Parrot @ 05/07/2010 at 4:30 pm

@workingman: lol

I saw her this week in New Orleans. She was in shorts and had a scarf covering her belly, but when it blew to the side, it was obvious that she was hiding a baby bump. A very high under the chest bump. She looks about 4 months pregnant.

Best of luck to her. She should stop wandering into the heavily petroleum fumed areas. It cannot be good for the unborn.

ArViNd GoWdA @ 04/08/2011 at 3:07 am

Scarlett Johansson is the most Beautiful women on Earth :)