Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel: 'In The Heights' on Broadway!

Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel: 'In The Heights' on Broadway!

Justin Timberlake holds hands with girlfriend Jessica Biel after catching the Broadway musical, In The Heights, at NYC’s Richard Rodgers Theatre on Sunday night (May 2).

JustJared.com spies caught the couple leaving the show after some female fans of his went a little nutso. Justin and Jessica made sure to return when the lights dimmed and gave the cast a standing ovation during the curtain call. How sweet!

For ticket info, visit InTheHeightsTheMusical.com!

FYI: Jessica is carrying Ralph Lauren Collection’s The Railway Bag in patchwork indigo lizard and wearing a Striped 3/4 Sleeve Boatneck top by Autumn Cashmere.

justin timberlake jessica biel in the heights 01
justin timberlake jessica biel in the heights 02
justin timberlake jessica biel in the heights 03
justin timberlake jessica biel in the heights 04
justin timberlake jessica biel in the heights 05

Getty

Lovely Peer @ 05/03/2010 at 12:02 pm

Beautiful couple. He and Jess are the hottest couple.

THESE 2 need to get ARRESSTED for leaving the HOUSE WITH those HEADIOUS outfits.

They need to have kids – they would be great parents.
And Justin NEEDS to go back into the studio and make another album.

I love how thin Justin is…

Are we getting a daily marathon of Jessica Biels fugly mouth and stature? Please JJ stop that before we have to vomit every day!

Jessica Biel is really ugly how can someone kiss that ugly mouth, it doesnt look normal. Ugly legs though, her face is so big, her body is weird to her big head

I’m glad they’re still together. http://bit.ly/co5aoh

seriously — j. biel’s style is a no-go. that girl’s fashion sense is horrible!

they are lovely but the papz need to learn to do better pics or change his camera

JT is kind of a douchebag!

Jessica has been looking “not so good” since she started sucking on Justins pole…. The granny look doesnt fit her…

Again with these two? Come on, I’ve seen enough! It’s like dating her has made him want to be fug.

twpumpkin @ 05/03/2010 at 2:08 pm

She is soooo beautiful, what is she doing with this butt face kid?

He’s a tool, and she looks like a man. Enough with the hats. She loves those ugly hats, and they do nothing to dispel the notion that she’s really a man.

@lUCY:

she;s not a man but a butch

@cacey:
They should be ARRESTED? What a creative insult. Oh em gee not the fashion police! lol By the way, you’re spelling is amazing. Maybe you should worry less about what they wear and more about you learning to spell. Unless you’re in the 2nd grade of course.

“JUSTIN”…has a serious case of “COCAINE EYES”. He really looks loaded to the gill!

Them again? *rolling eyes*

He look fug and douchy. So sick of his talentless fugly dog azz looking face.

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 05/03/2010 at 6:18 pm

@sheila: I’l tell you how I’d kiss that mouth: with my ****, Zing!

abailey6666 @ 05/03/2010 at 6:49 pm

A bunch of jealous ass hater’s. I’am they’re still together as far as boring not everybody show’s their vaginia do drugs or go to rehab. ASS HOLES!!

at least he’s faithful unlike others

They are a bit boring but I like what Jessica is wearing here.

i really like jt’s shirt. where can i get it? it doesnt look like the gap one. please someone let me know.

Actually, I like her outfit. Why do so many people hate them? I don’t get it. Like someone else said, they’re not running around being batsh-t crazy like other “celebrities”. They look good together, they’re both good-looking and as long as they’re happy, leave them alone. Jeeze you people need lives. Pathetic.

Arlingtonheights2d @ 05/04/2010 at 5:20 am

Jessica paleez stop with the ugly clothes sweetie. I’m starting to wonder about u. Justin, is that you? Okay dude looks like he’s gotten way too skinny! Very suspect to me! JT come back to us man. You look whooped. Eek.

@cacey:

You should be arrested for your atrocious spelling.

smart child @ 05/19/2010 at 8:46 pm

i know the girls who “went a little nutso.” they were two little 6th graders from my school and Jessica told them to “shut up he wont talk to you so leave us alone!!” i mean really, would it have been that hard to pose for a picture???

jessica obviersly SUCKS!!!!

lolz… i was there… i am proud to be one of the female fans “that went nutzo”