Alexander Skarsgard Takes a Bite Out of Joan's!

Alexander Skarsgard Takes a Bite Out of Joan's!

True Blood star Alexander Skarsgard takes a bite of his sandwich while having lunch with his Metropia director Tarik Saleh at Joan’s on Third in West Hollywood on Monday (March 5).

On the other side of the country, his girlfriend Kate Bosworth hit the red carpet in a Valentino gown at the MET Ball in New York City.

A sneak peak of the upcoming season of True Blood has Alex sitting on a throne, watching a girl holding onto a pole!

10+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard taking a bite out of Joan’s on Third

alexander skarsgard take a bite joans 01
alexander skarsgard take a bite joans 02
alexander skarsgard take a bite joans 03
alexander skarsgard take a bite joans 04
alexander skarsgard take a bite joans 05
alexander skarsgard take a bite joans 06
alexander skarsgard take a bite joans 07
alexander skarsgard take a bite joans 08
alexander skarsgard take a bite joans 09
alexander skarsgard take a bite joans 10

true blood @ 05/04/2010 at 12:53 pm

Alex looks good. Nice to see him with his friends.
Thanks, Jared!

Chile needs Joan’s!

he is so hot !
I’m glad he has a pretty girlfriend, hope she makes him happy :)

HA!! Always have to mention Kate!! Funny TB wasn’t filming yesterday nor yesterday night so he could have totally attended the event with her!! Something is weird with these two!!

@nicole: good post,
If she was his gf, he would have been at the MET..

@nicole:

Actually TB was filming yesterday. Askars wasn’t on set.

Anyone notice the “feature” on the right side of the Page of Bosworthless from the Met event. How much do you think she paid for that ad?

Lisa Larson was with Kate at MET at least lol. But I don’t think anyone here knows for sure that Alex could have got out of TB filming or any other commitments you all don’t know about. Plus loads of celebs were there without their men weren’t they? Anne Hathaway, Demi, Carey, Marion Cotillard, Renee etc – were all their bfs/husbands there last night???

Not this hideous oger again!!!!

Please, spare me, Kate Bosworth’s name attached to Alex’s. Really does it matter, JJ? WE have seen so much o fher in the last month, its downright scary.

@TL: You mean Lisa Larson as in Bjorne’s social climbing wife? I get a really bad vibe from Bjorn and his wife. They look very desperate and clingy. I hope Alex is smart enough to not let these hangerons take advantage of him.

BJORNE & LISA @ 05/04/2010 at 1:36 pm

I wonder what Alex’s bffs – Bjorne and Lisa – do for a living? They are always hanging out with Alex and Kate with no baby in sight. Who watches their baby when they go out? And how do they support themselves if Bjorne hasn’t directed a movie in years??

information about the book?

Curiosity :-)

anonymous @ 05/04/2010 at 1:39 pm

@TL: How do you know who was with Kate?

Lunch with who??????? @ 05/04/2010 at 1:40 pm

WHO IS HE EATING LUNCH WITH? JJ these pics are so bad, we don’t even get the full view!

@TL: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel, Jude law and Sienna Miller,Tom Brady and Gisele..etc there were plenty of bf and husbands there, the women are always highlighted bcuz of their dresses!

anonymous @ 05/04/2010 at 1:46 pm

@JustJared- Can you please not refer to him as Kate Bosworth’s boyfriend until you get an actual confirmation? Neither has confirmed their relationship status and her hanging out with his friends means what? Do you really think he is so immature to send his friends to keep her company this past weekend? Enough is really enough.

@Lunch with who???????:
His name is Tarik Saleh. I think he’s another Swedish actor.
I really want to know what he is reading too!

He looks like he’s having a lot of fun.
Agree, I think the mention of KB is unnecessary here. We really don’t know if they’re bf/gf and this post has nothing to do with her.

@Ginger: Tarik is the director of Metropia.

Lunch with Tareek @ 05/04/2010 at 1:52 pm

He’s having lunch with Tareek the director of Metropia. It’s on pic 6.

Thanks for the pics.
Nice to see that Alex is still close to his Swedish pals.

LIGHTER HAIR @ 05/04/2010 at 1:55 pm

I think he’s lightened his hair again because it was looking dark just recently. I wonder if he dyes it or if he uses those lightening shampoos that brighten blonde hair?

@BJORNE & LISA: Yeah I’ve always wondered the same thing. How does Lisa and Bjorne pay the rent? Who looks after the baby when they go to events like Coachella?

Jenny Pooh @ 05/04/2010 at 1:59 pm

How UNPROFESSIONAL of JJ to not write that he’s having lunch with Tareek of Metropia.

@Jenny Pooh: probably because JJ just wants to keep the spotlight on Kate Bosworthless. Mentioning anybody else takes away from “Kate and Alex” and she might not pay Jared his weekly allowance for promoting her.

Alisha T. @ 05/04/2010 at 2:05 pm

HAHAHA to Jenny Pooh and Kate!! Who knows? That just might be true. Maybe JJ is on Kate’s payroll. And I agree that his hair looks lighter. How come his hair color varies so much? Sometimes it looks so blonde and sometimes a light to medium brown. Right now it looks light brown. Anybody know??

Alex’s head looks too small for his body. Just sayin’ ;)

Is he wearing shin guards?

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT BOOK HE IS READING?

Why does he always look so miserable these days? I don’t think he’s cracked a smile since 2009. I bet he can put a whole Terry’s chocolate orange in his mouth though.

I’m sorry but this dude always looks so weird to me. Maybe it’s the haircut and the overuse of hair gel?

I’m probably wrong, but it looks a lot like he’s reading a book called “F My Life.” It’s a humorous book based on true stories about people that are having worse days than you.

@Oopsila:

I can do that! It’s a good trick if you need to put on a few pounds, but you won’t be able to speak for at least an hour.

LIGHTBULB MOMENT!

Someone send KB a chocolate orange, quick! Two birds, one stone! Most of Hollywood with thank you!

loving the comments about the kb (ugh) mention. I thought that Anne Hathaway looked amazing and should be the feature pic for the MET pics. Lots of boyfriends, husbands and even (or should I say especially) beards attend the MET event. It’s the social event of the year of NYC.

anonymous @ 05/04/2010 at 3:54 pm

@irish: Alex wasn’t on set yesterday at all so he could have attended if he really wanted to. Apparently he schedule wasn’t that busy if he had time to enjoy a casual lunch with a friend.

Has anyone actually seen them together since the whole ‘I’m lying in the sun trying to read a script, can you please F OFF’ incident?

@Mimimiss:
I’ve noticed that too.

maisey987 @ 05/04/2010 at 6:23 pm

Too bad he didn’t make it to the Met Gala last night. He and Kate would have looked amazing!

“U.R.A Fever, U.R.A Fever, Ya ain’t born typical”, that chorus popped in my head while looking at these pictures, LOL. IMO Handsome in a non traditional way.

Joans? Really? @ 05/04/2010 at 6:39 pm

Alex claims he doesn’t want to get papped….yet he chooses to eat at a lunchtime paparazzi mecca in Hollywd. There are only a thousand other places to get a sandwich in that area where nobody would have taken his pic.

@ Oopsila,
I noticed he’s looked sad too. When was the last time we saw a genuine smile? I think when TB wraps, he needs to ditch his Hollyweird crew and take a long vacation at his family’s cabin in Sweden. I want the old Alex back. The Alex that exsisted up until about September, last year.

Bjorn and wife good question @ 05/04/2010 at 6:49 pm

@BJORNE & LISA: Alex’s ‘friends’ seem to have an arrangement with Kate. They keep her around Alex as much as possible, and Kate keeps them at the parties. Maybe he comes from money because he has the freedom and cash to follow Alex everywhere. Kate was probably buying their baby expensive clothes at the baby store.

he looks hot!! i like his hair like that so much better!

@JM:

Yes, isn’t it funny how that really does seem to have been the turning point. I don’t really blame KB because nobody is forcing him to hang out with her, but it does feel like she, or maybe her lifestyle more than her personally, is a very bad influence. The whole ‘relationship/friendship/arrangement’ is certainly not bringing out the best in him and I really hope someone in his life who genuinely cares about him can get that across because he’s clearly not making the best choices right about now.

And before anyone starts screaming at me that he’s not a child, he’s a grown man, I’d just like to say yes, I know that, but so was River Phoenix and I make no apologies for not wanting Alex to end up that way, thanks very much,

@Joans? Really?:
Was just thinking the same thing. Also, questing why pics of Alex with his mouth wide open, which is a very unattractive pic was posted to begin with. Someone doesn’t like Alex anymore, just his so called gf.

@oopsila & agree, I agree w/both of you. Hope he starts looking happier soon. Miss the Lt. Colbert smiles, lol.

@jamie:

Awww Ice Man. I miss Ice Man, Thank you, that really made me smile.

welcome Oopsila, I miss Ice Man too. Listening to “Teenage Dirtbag” always makes me smile.

I want to see Metropia! looks interesting.

@Bjorn and wife good question:

That’s a bit too much speculation :S

He’s so hot when he is serious!

HE LOOKS PISSED IN SOME OF THE PHOTOS. GLAD TO SEE HE EATS SOMETHING THOUGH NEVER SAW IT SINCE YOU KNOW WHO! I MISS THE OLD ALEXANDER TOO PEOPLE. HE NEEDS TO GET HIS HEAD ON STRAIGHT AND BE THE KIND OF MAN I KNEW HIM TO BE BEFORE. ONLY MY OPINION THOUGH. BUT I’M ENTITLED TO IT.

@John No, LOL That’s 6’4″ of pure viking!

@CuteChef:

Thanks a lot!

(ya podré dormir…)

I wish I was that sandwich.