Bar Refaeli Catches a Rainbow

Bar Refaeli Catches a Rainbow

Bar Refaeli can’t contain her laughter as she catches a rainbow on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii.

This bikini sexy pic is from the upcoming issue #65 of V Magazine, on stands next Tuesday (May 11).

“The Summer Scorcher issue” also features barely-there seaside snaps from Victoria’s Secret angels Miranda Kerr (in St. Barts) and Raquel Zimmermann (in Hawaii), photographer Terry Richardson (in Mexico), and other friends on various beach trips around the world.

bar refaeli catching rainbow 01
bar refaeli catching rainbow 02
bar refaeli catching rainbow 03
bar refaeli catching rainbow 04
bar refaeli catching rainbow 05

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

cute and happy

Her body makes me angry!!!!

that photographer is pervy!

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 05/04/2010 at 1:19 pm

Terry Richardson…meeow! Except, you know, the opposite of that.

love her!!!
GO BAR =)

Miranda is sooo cute.

Barf in a bikini again. Groundbreaking! There`s nothing remotely interesting or exceptional about this girl. Except for her bf.
Miranda looks great!

I am letting Leonardo (my husband) date her just for the fun of it!!!

BR is boring as usual even her `uniform` can`t make her exciting. The others are OK, I`m not a Miranda fan but she looks cute here!

milliania @ 05/04/2010 at 1:48 pm

Daring of Miranda to go without makeup in that close-up….there’s something a little boyish about her features (maybe it’s the brows?) yet at the same time she looks adorable/pretty; cute/exotic.

Lol Bar seems like a bit of a bimbo. But I would befriend her in person, she seems fun. I can’t hate on someone who’s kinda simple lol

Miranda is too freaking cute.

from paris with love @ 05/04/2010 at 2:14 pm

I can’t understand the hate on Bar, she has a great body and she is pretty. You’re all jealous because she is dating Leo, well HE is ugly and fat and a womanizer. He lost his looks after Titanic so stop being jealous and pathetic. And boring? how is she more boring than any other model jeez some people just don’t know what to say as long as they hate.

Girls you keep complaining about how all men are cheaters then how about you stop being mean to other women ! feminine solidarity for a change !

Miranda’s face is so big and flat it’s ridiculous. One of the most overrated models ever.

Refaeli is boring, a pretty face but she just can`t bring more to her photos. No character or charisma. One in a million and that is boring. She is way overrated because of her bf and she fails to impress all the time. It`s easy to blame it on jealousy. That`s all you`ve got? Is it all about who models are dating? I find Leo and Orlando equally hot but I have absolutely no issue with Miranda ( or Leo`s ex, Gisele ). She seems like a nice girl and I really like her photos but I think Bar fails to deliver as a model no matter who she is dating.

what a cute pic, theses pics were personal photos that they sent in to the magazine. That’s unique.

@M:I think she’s so pretty, so cute.

Are they really personal photos? How do you know? Miranda does look very cute!

stunning! @ 05/04/2010 at 3:01 pm

Miranda looks like ET.
What the ***** is wrong with her eyes ?!

photoshop @ 05/04/2010 at 3:03 pm

Thats a really cool picture of Bar. She has an AMAZING body and looks really pretty.

lisa rose @ 05/04/2010 at 3:09 pm

I don`t see what`s the big deal about bar, so not special in any ways. overrated just like miranda.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All