Beyonce: 'Why Don't You Love Me' Video Premiere

Beyonce: 'Why Don't You Love Me' Video Premiere

Beyonce has stars in her eyes in this shot from her new video for “Why Don’t You Love Me“.

The 28-year-old entertainer starred in the vintage inspired video, directed by Melina Matsoukas (who also directed Rihanna‘s video for “Rude Boy”) and Bee Z.

The Knowles family teamed up for this project – B served as executive producer and little sis Solange is a co-writer!

Beyonce – Why Don’t You Love Me

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

IS THE QUEEN ******* !!!!greAT VIDEO

HERE COMES THE HATE FROM U **** ON THIS SITE …………………..TO BAD THE QUEENBEY IS HERE TO SAY………..

HOT! I love the video. It’s very creative.

I thought she looked amazing in the video. Love me some vintage!!

good product !!!

wow! she really rocks. i love her pin-up-beach style, and she does really have fun of this role

I don’t like the song, it’s interesting to recognize the references, but I was left with a blase feeling.

Allie Baby @ 05/04/2010 at 4:22 pm

Aww! I loved this one. I was laughing so much when she was dusting all her Grammys. She’s a mess! I thought it was creative and fun and different from most of her other videos, which was cool.

She has a tendency to look like a drag queen, she needs to soften her look up a little bit, she is borderline Man face in some shots…and don’t say i’m racist because i am a black girl myself, and i’m just telling the truth.
Too much make up = Beyonce in this video. Not cute.

haha thats awesome!

Beyonces Bad Breath @ 05/04/2010 at 4:32 pm

SHE LOOKS LIKE A DRAG QUEEN.

VIDEO IA FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE LOOKS LIKE SHES HER REAL AGE OF 37!

Beyonces Bad Breath @ 05/04/2010 at 4:34 pm

@Josie,WTF are you talking about?

how can making a comment saying someone looks like a man be racist?

OMG she can’t act, no no wait she’s OVERACTING, she’s a bad bad actress, but I have to recognize it’s a great video, love the photography, the outfits but I still dislike her, I HATE HER,

OMG I can’t stand this illim *****, she riri and gaga, same garbage

If Christina A did this, we wouldn’t hear the end of how it’s like Gaga…

Screw You @ 05/04/2010 at 4:45 pm

The concept of the video was great vintage is always nice to see but Beyonce overdid it and the song is crap it felt like I was waiting the whole time for the real song to start

I loved it!!

That was really well-done. One of her best edited videos for sure. Her acting was cute and hilarious.

Love the late-60s home-video look. She’s amazing!

@Truth: How is it anything like Gaga? 60′s Vintage pin-up is Gaga now?

She looks lovely in every slide.

one of my favourite videos from her.

f u c k i n g gorgeous tbh @ 05/04/2010 at 4:59 pm

She pulled off every look effortlessly and I actually liked her acting – unlike her acting in Telephone which was just cringey. Love the era they went with and the editing.

waffle bowl @ 05/04/2010 at 5:00 pm

Ok, two days ago I was bitching about her releasing a new video and not taking a break, but this time I forgive her because it’s actually good. Best video she’s had in a long time. It’s the first time in ages I feel compelled to watch a Beyonce video more than once. I’m glad she broke out of the “two back-up dancers in black ‘n white” mold. She’s very talented, it’s just that a lot of the times she allows herself to get in a rut, making her look uncreative. Beyonce has more talent than most of her counterparts, she just needs to make great music to reflect that. Both this song and video rock, I hope the next time she puts out an album (which hopefully WON’T be soon!) she takes it to the next level like this.

I enjoyed it <3