Kate Gosselin Reflects on DWTS Elimination In New Blog Post

Kate Gosselin Reflects on DWTS Elimination In New Blog Post

Kate Gosselin has shared her thoughts on her elimination from Dancing with the Stars in a new blog post on TLC! Here are some excerpts:

“The day has come … my dance shoes (all six dirty well-used pairs of them ) have begun collecting dust. In the haste of everything, I had left them in the basement on a shelf without another thought.

“A few days ago, I was playing dress up with the kids (I was forced to judge the contest in a dancing manner. Unlike judges who shall remain nameless, each costumed child received an exuberant “TEN!!!” from the mother judge!), and happened to look over. My eyes landed on my abandoned dance shoes and a wave of sadness mixed with a longing came over me.

“Ohhhh suddenly I missed EVERYTHING about dancing — not only the friends I have made and stay in touch with almost daily, but also learning the steps and even the fear of sudden death that the dance floor caused me!

“C’mon, I know you missed my unique dance style!”

For Kate‘s full blog post, visit TLC.com!

WENN
  • Who did Ralph Fiennes date from Real Housewives of New York City?- US Weekly
  • Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Ms Anonymous @ 05/04/2010 at 7:37 pm

She really doesn’t write that bog Jared, EVERYBODY knows that!

Ms Anonymous @ 05/04/2010 at 7:38 pm

*blog

Enough of her! @ 05/04/2010 at 7:44 pm

Will this tragic diva ever just shut up? We don’t care about your blog, how you humiliated yourself on DWTS, or anything other silly drama you have to tell the press about.

Just the the F up and go away, you tired, worn out cow. Stop ho-ing out your kids for a buck. She is a rotten disgusting mother and should be ashamed.

Reality Check @ 05/04/2010 at 8:08 pm

Hey “Enough of her!”, you better not talk about Angelina that way — her freakazoid fans will not be happy with you.

Neorules2112 @ 05/04/2010 at 8:09 pm

She looks good enough to eat .. Nice body

Enough of her bs. Why in the first place did she compete in DWTS if she could not accept of being eliminated. Being eliminated meant that she was not good enough to win votes. She is pathetic just like a TV hack who until now could not admit that she was dumped by several men. Kate Gosslin is one woman I could never admire coz she used her kids to gain sympathy after she and her former husband separated. She is a user in the first degree.

Go away and shut up Kate!! So tired of seeing this hag every day.

JABBING JIBBERS @ 05/04/2010 at 8:47 pm

WHERE ARE THE CROTCH SHOTS? PEOPLE I AM WAITING. HOW ABOUT SOME BUBBY SHOTS? CAN WE ZOON IN PLEASE.

Your “unique style of dancing”, Kate? It could best be described as a corpse in advanced stages of rigor mortis. As to your blog post (or whomever is ghost writing your blog posts), those, too, sound contrived. There is nothing natural about you — be it your looks, your personality, your “dancing”. You are a fraud and those “packaging” you for “production” are equally as fraudulent. Sunday is Mother’s Day. Have you earned that title? Go work on it before it’s too late and your kids have all developed complexes of one kind or another because they were raised in a household w/ pathetic parenting. You suck.

I can’t get over that picture of her… to funny

who gives a rats u know what ! @ 05/04/2010 at 10:48 pm

Does she really think anyone cares what she has to say ?
she has to be the most diluted person in the world…

B I T C H NEEDS TO STFU AND WASH THE BASEMENT FLOOR.

Delusional and narcissistic. Nice combination in a mother of eight precious children.

Kate, you are a fraud. Fake teeth they (look like dentures, thereby ageing you considerably) very bad hair extensions, fake breasts, ugly body and an ugly heart.

Please stop whining and go away.

Oh Lord, PLEASE can we at least have a vacation from this uninteresting person before her next project puts her at the top of the headlines again….
She has no talent, not a beauty (even though they tried mightily to transform her into one) and no personality whatsoever. At least if she was a *****, there’d be something about her other than this inexplicable fascination the talk shows, entertainment shows and blogs like this one has with her. I’d have to toss my tv, radio & computer & avoid the tabloids at the market check-outs to stop being inundated with nationkate!

in other words…THERE’S NOTHING ABOUT KATE

I doubt very much if any of the DWTS people are keeping in touch with this narcissistic nutjob. The tension level on the set probably dropped one hundred-fold when this no-talent phony was finally voted off. Nobody cares what you think, Kate. Lay low and get some life-saving therapy for you and your children. Just go away.

OMG……..she gives narcissism a whole new meaning………there must be a few other personality disorders thrown in there to make a real mental soup……..if I never see or hear of her again it will be too soon. There are some ‘manufactured’ images out there, like Aniston, but this one even tops her.

apparently Kate forgot everything she learned AND there are no dancing classes anywhere else but DTWS

Lose

Thanks very much for your downright page;this is the kind of thing that keeps me going through these day. I’ve been looking around for this site after being referred to them from a colleague and was thrilled when I was able to find it after searching for long time. Being a avid blogger, I’m dazzled to see others taking initivative and contributing to the community. I would like to comment to show my support for your post as it’s very energizing, and many writers do not get acknowledgment they deserve. I am sure I’ll visit again and will send some of my friends.

Having a laptop computer with internet in your place, your certainly connected world wide and tons of informations you could get from the web just for example in this site. Thanks!