Adam Lambert: Prom Party!

Adam Lambert: Prom Party!

Adam Lambert gets all buttoned up for Attitude Magazine‘s American prom-themed party held at the Mayfair Hotel on Wednesday (May 5) in London, England.

Check out his animal print shoes!

Earlier in the day, the 28-year-old American Idol vet was seen taking pictures with fans and signing autographs.

Adam guests on Friday Night With Jonathan Ross on Friday (May 7) on BBC-1 in the U.K., airs May 14 on BBC-America in the U.S.

FYI: Attitude is UK’s leading online gay magazine.

adam lambert prom 01
adam lambert prom 02
adam lambert prom 03
adam lambert prom 04
adam lambert prom 05

Valerie Macon/Getty

Wow, great suit! Adam looks awesome as always. Love how he always dresses for the occasion and is stylish while doing it!!

Loving that suit, dude.

Looking good as always!

OMG I love that suit, he is so hot.

I would wear that jacket! lol

Good looking dude!!!

teen idol fool @ 05/06/2010 at 8:45 am

let’s play dreth up

Ms Anonymous @ 05/06/2010 at 8:48 am

His eyebrows are scary.

He looks slightly retarded.

Awesome!! So good-looking…

Screetch ! @ 05/06/2010 at 8:56 am

Buttons Buttons
If only there was a button over his mouth.

@HATE GAYS @ 05/06/2010 at 9:30 am

lol so true.He looks worst than gabby

InYourShadow @ 05/06/2010 at 9:44 am

I see someone who is strongly inspired by a certain german rockstar. He is handome though :)

islandgirljams @ 05/06/2010 at 9:48 am

omg, that is one gorgeous man. Wowza.
Thanks JJared, you always keep us up to date with Sir Glambini

Zoom in on his cool shoes and skull belt buckle! Not sure if I am loving the shorter hair though.

Adam likes pink lol @ 05/06/2010 at 9:53 am

Adam, John and Edward at the party lolllll

jared,
Please stop with the incessant pimping of Adam lambert…….

Haters are so obsessed with Adam, it’s just laughable now.

I wish every sweety pant guy who looks like him lived on a remote island. He is sickening to look at.

Beautiful pics, thanks for posting!

More Adam Lambert, please. This guy is da bomb!!! I heard he will be doing the American Idol finally – is this true? If so, that will be my second time tuning in this season. Anyhow, I saw several of his appearances overseas, and he ROCKED the beJesus out of the Europeans.

CORRECTION: I meant to say FINALE, not finally.

- word is that Adam has signed on to do a Maybelline commercial in the near future…congrats

I like this shot @ 05/06/2010 at 12:41 pm

He’s pretty: http://eachurl.com/wX

RT @Wossy @adamlambert Thanks for being such a gracious guest. Big Love.

I can’t wait to see him and Jake Gyllenhaal on JRoss this Fri. People who went said it’s gonna be a hilarious show.

@Patti: You and your kind belong on a remote island. Your comments reek of ignorance and intolerance even I can see that. F-n wack.

adamaniac85 @ 05/06/2010 at 1:46 pm

Baby is Smokin HOT!!! UNF. But his real beauty is his other worldly voice and his personality. He is so genuine, and yes I have met him! Got myself tix to 5 concerts this summer and hoping for 2 more. Baby’s gunna Rock IT!!!!!

I love everything about Adam Lambert. His voice, his performances, his looks, his sense of style and his personality. He is such a talented and kind person. I wish him years of success…

I feel sorry for the ones who come here to just post a hateful comment against Adam. You guys need to get some help.

reading some of the comments on pg 1 are giving me f*n 2nd hand embarrassment for my country

“I hate gays” really? you’re on an asian gay man’s blog – justjared – saying u hate gays?

ive noticed this dude has always remained himself despite any prejudice ,discrimination ,bigoted fascism. even if im not invested in him i have respect for him. hope he goes far he has balls and brains unlike the 5 year old losers trollin, get a life for real

Adam is cute and talented and seems really sweet.

Daniel HP. @ 05/06/2010 at 2:22 pm

@Andy: As a gay man I’m surprised Jared allows comments like hat through his filter

I think Jared is well aware that trolls are trying to get a rise out of the overzealous fans rather than insulting him or the celebrity target.

InYourShadow @ 05/06/2010 at 2:33 pm

Hi, Adam fans!
Just wanted to apoligoze on behalf of Tokio Hotel fans. We just want to defend our sweet little Bill, and sometimes we get a little overdefensive I guess. I hope the two fandoms can get along better in the future. We should stop with this “copying” talk”, right? It’s ridiculous.

Btw, is it true that Adam’s song Voodoo is about Bill? I read it on a few Tokio Hotel fansites. Think he said it in a finnish magazine.

The closet-cases on the the first are making me LOL

The Kristard posting under diff usernames on page 1, laughing at you. Please seek help immediately. Or you could always come out of the closet ; ]

So frigin Gorgeous <3 Thanks Jared.

How is that Gabby person not banned from this site already?

@InYourShadow: Voodoo is about Adam’s ex boyfriend, Drake. And thank you for being rational.

he looks like a little supestar :)

I’m loving this suit. I love the cut of the jacket. Do we know the designer?

Thanks for the pics, JJ!

He even walks like a star. Who is he wearing?

The ***** s on the first page, you’re an embarrassment to the human race. It’s BECAUSE of retarded people like you we have to f***king FIGHT just for human Equality. Get a clue, get a life, get out of the CLOSET. Do something with your life other than stalking your obsession simply cos hes more successful and popular than the person you favour. And guess what? Lambert has worked HARD for it. AND despite finally living his dream KEEPS working every single day at 200%. He has to put up with little stunted imbeciles like you who no one can stand every f-n day.

Mad props to Adam for being one of the 1st mainstream artist to showcase the world’s diversity with a sense of calm contentment and confidence. No wonder he has the respect of all his legends whilst the only people that know your name are the workers at your local mental institute.

@Joshua: That was fierce <3 Adam would totally dig u lol

God I Love him SFM <3 Looking Hot BB so Handsome.

Adam can really rock a suit.

Adam is charting world wide with his single WYWFM!! His release in the UK, Finland, Canada, Australia, Japan, Germany is really doing well. Go Adam you are gorgeous as always!!

he’s so sweet and successful <3

I scrolled down and my heart flipped a little when I saw his pic on JJ.
He always stands out, in a good way. He’s different to gays and different to straights, I love that.

BTW I don’t know how you can hate on someone so nice and talented, it’s sad :(

Castorella @ 05/09/2010 at 5:09 am

Thanks for posting these pics, Jared. He looks amazing! :)

@paula: If you don’t like it, go away! Is someone forcing you to be here?

@Patti: So … why are you here looking at him?

He is sooo pretty.