Joaquin Phoenix Celebrates Cinco de Mayo

Joaquin Phoenix Celebrates Cinco de Mayo

Joaquin Phoenix heads to Bardot Hollywood with a friend to celebrate Cinco de Mayo on Wednesday (May 5) in Los Angeles.

The 35-year-old actor, who was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico, sat in the Corzo VIP section of the lounge’s patio to watch Jane’s Addiction perform. Spies at the hotspot said Joaquin even showed off some dance moves on his way out!

10+ pictures inside of Joaquin Phoenix celebrating Cinco de Mayo…

joaquin phoenix bardot lounge cinco de mayo 01
joaquin phoenix bardot lounge cinco de mayo 02
joaquin phoenix bardot lounge cinco de mayo 03
joaquin phoenix bardot lounge cinco de mayo 04
joaquin phoenix bardot lounge cinco de mayo 05
joaquin phoenix bardot lounge cinco de mayo 06
joaquin phoenix bardot lounge cinco de mayo 07
joaquin phoenix bardot lounge cinco de mayo 08
joaquin phoenix bardot lounge cinco de mayo 09
joaquin phoenix bardot lounge cinco de mayo 10

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All
Mata Hari @ 05/06/2010 at 5:30 pm

He was born in Puerto Rico because his family were traveling Hippie missionaries with the Children Of God. They tried to establish a church in San Juan. my father was born in the Panama Canal Zone but he is not Panamanian. Joaquin was the only one of the five children born there.

Marie Claire @ 05/06/2010 at 6:12 pm

Fashionista-Who never leaves the state you were born in-never travels the world/UK 1991/Judy and all of your various aliases….your rantings must do wonders for your bipolar sense of inferiority.

LOVE seeing him back to his normal handsome self!!

looooveeeee this man so much. Such a fine actor. I have so much respect for him. God bless you Joquin!

Amber-louise @ 05/06/2010 at 11:07 pm

I like him. I wish I could have went, Janes Addiction rocks live.

you see? Now, tell me that he’s not dating amanda demme, hard to believe

He is dating Amanda Demme? How can that be? I thought she is lesbian?

kookabear @ 05/07/2010 at 8:34 am

do we all get it now that the whole “rap’” thing ws nothing more than a stunt?

If he is doing Amanda Demme I will laugh hysterically until I pee my pants. Even though she says she is “bi”…..I’m seeing full out lesbo. Sorry lol but come on, we’re all thinking it.

I bet she has sex with her stupid hat on her head the whole time.

Either it’s a dirty camera, or Joaquin has a lot of orbs following him around.

I like Joaquin very cool and also a good actor

Hey! Plouf! Joaquin was there because the band are friends with Aria and she was there too! He’s dating Aria, she’s always around when he goes somewhere

anonymous @ 05/07/2010 at 5:43 pm

Aria went last night! joaquin went on may 5th! Get it right!!! She is not friends with Janes addiction! Trust me!!!!!

mickey mouse @ 05/07/2010 at 6:38 pm

Aria did NOT go honey. Look at the date when she posted that. She posted it LAST NIGHT. JP went there the night before. So Aria was not there.

I meant to say aria DIDNT go…..In response to trust…….

You can tell that joaquin has lost alot of weight in his body but my god why does his face still look bloated?…..

anonymous @ 05/08/2010 at 2:59 pm

Have any of you read the reports about his mockumentary? It sounds absolutely disgusting! Apparently the buyers said Jp is snorting cocaine, having oral sex, frontal nudity(although it doesnt say if it is him) treating his assistants abusively and worst of all…someone defecates on Jp while he is sleeping!!!! WTF???!!!!!!! This sounds crazy and I honestly dont see the point in it all….GROSS!!!!!

Some1 posted this on twitter. Should I contact them and ask for details?! I don’t wanna be rude. lol

AlexandraBwood wrote

“Jen thinks I’m cool because I saw Joaqin Phoenix this week..I however don’t care for Dlisters like him. Why couldn’t I have seen TIMBERLAKE?”

Frontal nudity? FABULOUS!!!

Let’s not judge the film before we see it. Who knows? These may be deliberate leaks meant to elicit certain assumptions and expectations. I think the only thing we can safely count on is that the film won’t be boring.

In response to hey…..apparently someone has been in contact with that alexandraBwood and they have been tweeting back and forth…well alexandraBwood said that He/she saw Jp walking down the street with a guy and a girl young enough to be his niece…alexandraBwood also mentioned that the girl had long red hair….looks to be haning with lena!!!! HAHA!!! Thought it was funny about the niece thing….this guy is a pig!!!!

Well it’s quite obvious Joaquin is all about casual relationships. He is gross. At least it wasn’t Aria! lmao. But yeah I agree he is a pig. It’s laughable to say he is “in a relationship” with anyone, because we all know the truth. He uses various girls for a while, throws them away and replaces them with new girls. He’s dirty.

Don’t believe random tweets and tabloid trash. Yesterday someone tweeted that Bethenny Frankel had a boy who weighed over six pounds. It made the internet rounds despite the fact that she had a girl who weighed 4 pounds, 12 oz. As for Joaquin, I’ve never heard one of his former girlfriends or dates say anything negative about him. We have, however, heard a lot about his kindness and generosity towards many charities. He has a big heart.

the person on twitter was a random person. not a joaquin fan. i highly doubt this person wasn’t credible. …especially since she didn’t really give a lot of details

eastnews.pl

NEW PICS OF HIM AND ARIA, lot of tenderness, they’re still together!

anonymous @ 05/09/2010 at 7:37 am

yah I saw those…as for the tenderness…umm…that is on aria’s part…not joaquins….it doesnt mean he is any more serious with this trash….aria is more into him then he is her…that is for sure….this french trash makes me throw up…..and lately he is too….

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All