Joaquin Phoenix Celebrates Cinco de Mayo

Joaquin Phoenix Celebrates Cinco de Mayo

Joaquin Phoenix heads to Bardot Hollywood with a friend to celebrate Cinco de Mayo on Wednesday (May 5) in Los Angeles.

The 35-year-old actor, who was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico, sat in the Corzo VIP section of the lounge’s patio to watch Jane’s Addiction perform. Spies at the hotspot said Joaquin even showed off some dance moves on his way out!

10+ pictures inside of Joaquin Phoenix celebrating Cinco de Mayo…

joaquin phoenix bardot lounge cinco de mayo 01
joaquin phoenix bardot lounge cinco de mayo 02
joaquin phoenix bardot lounge cinco de mayo 03
joaquin phoenix bardot lounge cinco de mayo 04
joaquin phoenix bardot lounge cinco de mayo 05
joaquin phoenix bardot lounge cinco de mayo 06
joaquin phoenix bardot lounge cinco de mayo 07
joaquin phoenix bardot lounge cinco de mayo 08
joaquin phoenix bardot lounge cinco de mayo 09
joaquin phoenix bardot lounge cinco de mayo 10

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All

I now have NO doubts that he is with other girls. Look at his body language towards her! She hugs him, he looks uncomfortable. He’s sitting there like a paranoid schizo watching for cameras, and she is sitting there all la dee da. How stupid can she be?! LMAO

The Librarian @ 05/09/2010 at 7:55 am

Oh wow, what a lovely Mother’s Day gift those photos are! Joaquin has turned into a complete douche. I have lost all respect for him over dating this retarded and talentless chick. What a waste he is.

^^^Especially since someone on twtter confirmed that they saw him walking with a “red haired girl” this week. That makes him a even bigger douche. 2 for the price of one with this man…oh wait, there is also a brunette he’s been seeing. Sex addict much?

The Librarian @ 05/09/2010 at 10:25 am

Oh stop with the Lena bs story already really. It’s a total crock and he just got photographed AGAIN with Aria. Let it rest people!

wow…I dont understand why it is hard for anyone to believe the Lena stories…just because they are not pictured together?…Jp has not been pictured with every girl he has dated…if that is the case then I guess he has only been with like 8-10 girls if that….the person on twitter that claimed to see him with “lena” is not a JP fan so I cant understand why they would be making up the story…let’s face…lena or not…aria is not the only girl he is sleeping with….he does in fact have other women…he just doesnt always get PICTURED with them! Besides, this aria wh@re probably tipped off the paparrazzi…would you be surprised?…I certainly wouldnt.

It’s interesting the way Joaquin is staring right at the camera in these photos, as if he wants to be caught on film. Upon noticing the photographer, he might’ve asked for a more private table (they’re at such a public, east to spot table), but he stayed. Unusual behavior for someone who normally shuns the cameras.

interesting point dracula maybe he’s trying to make lena jealous.

Or he probably just figured….well we’re here might as well just stay…kinda thing…I highly doubt he would actually WANT to be photographed with her…..that is just my thought on it!

or hes tring to make the girl with brown hair jealous

Could someone please give me the link to the new pics of him with Aria all over him. I have already seen the Oscar pics and the ones where he was with Amanda and you could see Aria in the background and him ignoring her especially when he and Amanda got in the car. Are there more. ? Would appreciate it. Thanks

flynnster @ 05/09/2010 at 1:58 pm

When Joaquin was spotted in NY at the restaurant in the West Village that my friend works at about a month or so ago, he was openly affectionate with the brown haired girl that he was with. Photos here look to have kind of an awkward vibe between these two.

anonymous @ 05/09/2010 at 2:15 pm

Gee, tell us more, Flynnster.

Oh yes flynnster, please tell us more!

My guess: Joaquin DID break up with her. Hence her sad tweets, and the long period of time he took his little trips to NY with amanda to see his other girlfriend…and the clubs he went to without her. Notice he is reading something in the pics? Looks to be a script of some sort. Aria has been reading a script for a movie she is supposed to be in. My guess is Aria wanted to meet with him to “discuss her script”, and then tried to weasel her way back to being with him. Hence the fact his body language is uncomfortable, and giving off the “get off of me” vibes. And for those who are in denial about Lena and the brunette….quit being naive. The story isn’t being “pushed”. The only people talking about her are his fans. There has been no inside scoop to their relationship, other than one person who made one post like 2 months ago. This isn’t Christy Bella Joiner….where some nut plastered her pics everywhere and photoshopped them together. We have seen very few pics of lena, and the ones we did see were stolen from her myspace (which is beyond stalker status) just like what happened to teuta. She even deleted her myspace I noticed, and left her facebook on private. So leave the poor girl alone. She has done nothing wrong unlike aria who is milking their fling for as long as she can. My god..I understand the aria bashing because she is attention seeking. But these other girls are being ripped apart when all they’ve done is try to avoid attention.

Exactly anonymous # 31. Joaquin is rarely ever photographed with a girl, that means nothing. Like someone else pointed out, Aria is a pop singer. Therefore she isn’t camera shy. She will go to public events because she IS in the entertainment business. She will tag along to business meetings with Amanda Demme, who could help her SINGING career since she is involved in music. She isn’t going to be hiding out like his other girls do, because they are “normal” people and she is an entertainer. People keep waiting for “confirmation” about how many women he is with. You’ll be waiting forever then. He isn’t photographed with the women he is sleeping with. Neither are the vast majority of celebrity cheaters/womanizers. But when one of the many women you’re with happens to be in the entertainment business (WITH AN ALBUM COMING OUT SOON HINT HINT) you will likely be spotted with them more than some random *****. It ain’t rocket science. Joaquin is trashy. Joaquin likes to sleep with a lot of women. Believe it or not he DOES. Doesn’t matter what their names are, if you’ve heard of them, if you’ve seen them together. He is doing what he always does: treating women like sex objects.

my god, you’re so naive!!! he’s with her, just look at them, the way she’s with him, behind his back…. Are you blind or what?

Seriously @ 05/10/2010 at 5:03 am

31 and 41 – You are botgh seriously full of sh*t. Ok, Amanda Demme helping her singing career. I think not! And Aria a “celebrity!” Really? How many people on this thread had ever even heard of that girl prior to her relations with him? Anyone? Probably not. What are his dogs celebrity fame wh**es now too? Come on now.

anonymous @ 05/10/2010 at 5:44 am

Go F yourself Seriously! You dont know sh!t. Beleive what you want! HAHA!!!!

Crazy people! he’s reading the menu, can’t sou see it? And after we can see him eating whil Aria is drinking something. And look how she looks at him and the way she’s holding him, do you really think that we’re doing that between friends? Come on! You don’t like her, ok! I don’t like her too but, even if I’m sad to say it: he’s dating her, it’s just front of you!!
And if you read her twitter page, yes, something happened because she stopped talking of him since the video where she was with him at this restaurant, she’s more discret now, more private. Just read her last twitt, what she says about a relation and you will understand everything. They are together, we see them since few months now so, even if you don’t like the truth, it is still the truth, I’m sorry.
Your story with Lena, other girls, what funny stories: people said, a friend of mine saw, he twitted that… Bulsh** Only people who continues to alimentate a gossip.

@Seriously:
I totally agree.

anonymous @ 05/10/2010 at 6:53 pm

I actually never said he wasnt dating aria…I said he was dating many women and not just her!!!!!!! Yah…look at the pics of her and him…she is all lovey dovey with him…hugging him from behind, looking at him with a smitten look…it is obvious!!!! I know!!!! BUT look at his body language, he is hardly looking at her, doesnt give too sh@ts that she is hugging him from behind and it is NOT because he sees the paps!!! He notices them while he is eating… I KNOW HE IS DATING HER!!! And yes, I know it is a menu…Im not the one who said it was a script!!!!! My god people….my point is that Aria is obviously thinking this “relationship” is more then what he thinks!!! He is with MANY women!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously @ 05/10/2010 at 8:54 pm

Looks like Aria is the only one he takes time to feed then huh? As trythis said above, I don’t particularly care for the twit either, but he is dating her. Get over it already.

anonymous @ 05/10/2010 at 9:20 pm

You obviously cant read! U need to get over it! LOL!!!!!!!

Seriously, you’re funny! I love the line about the dogs being fame whores! HaHaHa!!!! Well, they are very charismatic and probably very talented too. They’ve passed their screen test. I can’t wait to see them in their first feature film, “Tails-A-Wagging.” Hopefully Joaquin’s tail has a cameo.

just one thing I don’t understand: why nit waiting and take a photo of them, holding hands or kissing? I thought of that and the answer came to me: because they didn’t so, really, I start to think that Aria is in love but, him, he just like her very much. His body language on the pics with her are strange, is hands are towards himself like if he was closed. The only tenderness comes from her and he always have his glasses…. Weird!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All