Joaquin Phoenix Celebrates Cinco de Mayo

Joaquin Phoenix Celebrates Cinco de Mayo

Joaquin Phoenix heads to Bardot Hollywood with a friend to celebrate Cinco de Mayo on Wednesday (May 5) in Los Angeles.

The 35-year-old actor, who was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico, sat in the Corzo VIP section of the lounge’s patio to watch Jane’s Addiction perform. Spies at the hotspot said Joaquin even showed off some dance moves on his way out!

10+ pictures inside of Joaquin Phoenix celebrating Cinco de Mayo…

joaquin phoenix bardot lounge cinco de mayo 01

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 915 » Show All
anonymous @ 05/19/2010 at 5:49 am

july=delusional and has no clue what so ever….!!!! HA!

Just wanna let everyone know, I messaged aria on facebook asking if she knows about this girl with dark hair in the most recent video of joaquin at chateau marmont she says its her with black hair HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don’t like Aria and Denasha but Phoenix is a player and full blown manipulator and he deserves what he gets-women using him just like he uses them. He may be a good actor but that’s not enough in this world.He is sneaky and arrogant too.

She’s full of sh@t Jillian!!! You actually believe her? she will say and do anything to make people believe that it is her! And if you look closely enough you will see that it is NOT her!!!!!! Dont believe what she is telling you! That is just ridiculous!!!!!

Okay, okay, it’s me. Joaquin was so taken with my remarks about his tush on the dog walking thread that he contacted me. Let me tell you, girls, he’s adorably sweet and even a little shy. Yes, he can flirt with the best of them, but he’s got this little boy quality that just melts my heart. But between the sheets, well, there he’s not shy at all!

HAHA! Emily you lucky girl you!!! Now Im jealous! But seriously, aria just wants to keep the whole idea of Jp being with her and her only…at least that is what I think. The girl in the video is clearly not wearing a wig! and even the side view of this girl is different. Her nose is different from aria’s..seems smaller. I dont know…that is just my take on it! Of course aria is going to tell someone that wrote to her that, that is her in the video…just to keep the hype going.

I think it might actually be her now that I just viewed the video again and saw a pic of aria with black hair on her twitter page..interesting….

you see? Who’s wrong now! you all are delusional and has no clue what so ever!

lats Aria’s tweet :”i also have a wig with red long hear…will post some pics soon:) is funny haw different i look;) but steal prefer blond;)”

anonymous @ 05/20/2010 at 8:25 am

She is trying to cause some friction and it is obviously working! She is NOT the girl he was spotted with in recent weeks with red hair! Come on now!!! She has been getting bullied on her twitter page and this is what she is doing to make people wonder! She is a WEIRDO and pathetic! JP is with many women wether you guys want to believe it or not! He is not just with this one piece of trash! She is trying to be something she is clearly not! And yes July…I still think you are delusional!!!

Phoenix is full-blown WEIRDO too! If he wasn’t famous all these women wouldn’t give him the time of day.

formerfan @ 05/20/2010 at 9:46 am

He looks like emotional abuser to me

anonymous @ 05/20/2010 at 9:54 am

Yes sellout I agree with you on that one too!!! JP is a weirdo himself!

So July let me ask you..you actually think all these women Joaquin has been seen with is aria wearing a different colored wig??!!! LOL!!! Now that is funny!

July is weirdo too ” It’s Aria wearing wigs ” HAHA !!!

I had hoped that during his time off Joaquin would manage to give up cigarettes. He’s playing Russian roulette with cancer. Even if he miraculously manages to evade it, he’s going to have a horrific time with emphysema. He will be old well before his time, straining for a simple breath. Then he’ll be announcing his retirement yet again, but for very different reasons. I’m very certain and very sad about this.

anonymous @ 05/23/2010 at 7:02 pm

I’ve been worried about that too. He’s smoking as much as ever.

is he in Cannes? did Casey go to promote their film?

If he was in Cannes there’d be photos. Then again there haven’t been photos of here stateside this week so who knows.

Hey! You want a new one? Go on Twitter, someone just posted to Aria after her personal answer to him: “ShylaWeikum @AriaParadiso thankkkkkkkkks girliee!!! And i cant believe your dating joaquin phoenix !? He`s amazinnnnng!!! :o”

For someone who can’t talk of their love affair and want to keep it private,I’m suprised, ah,ha,ah!!!

I HATE HER!!!!

nurse betty @ 05/24/2010 at 7:01 pm

One thing that scares male smokers into quitting is trouble sustaining an erection. Two-pack a day smokers realize in their 30s that their “staying power” drops substantially.

Doctor Roz @ 05/24/2010 at 9:48 pm

So true, but men can live with a limp member much more easily than they can with compromised lungs.

that depends on the man!

True dat! Joaquin’s a mack daddie.

What’s a mack daddie? I’ve heard the phrase before, but never understood what it meant. Is it a good thing or a bad thing?

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 915 » Show All