Marion Cotillard: Red Ray-Bans!

Marion Cotillard: Red Ray-Bans!

Marion Cotillard steps out of the Bowery Hotel in New York City on Tuesday (May 4).

The 34-year-old French actress carried a bag from Whole Foods with her on the way out.

On Monday, Marion wowed the crowed at the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s MET Ball wearing a beautiful Christian Dior dress! Check out pics of her glamorous red carpet look here if you missed it!

marion cotillard red ray bans new york city 01
marion cotillard red ray bans new york city 02
marion cotillard red ray bans new york city 03
marion cotillard red ray bans new york city 04
marion cotillard red ray bans new york city 05

Credit: Ignat; Photos: Bauergriffinonline
Posted to: Marion Cotillard

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 05/06/2010 at 4:22 am

I know people will flock to say how wonderful and classy she is, but in France people know she’s quite the conceited, narcissistic egomaniac.

@Happy_Evil_Dude : really, we do ? I’m french (maybe you too) and I don’t think that of her… and I’m NOT a fan of her. Do not generalize to the whole french people what you think or some entourage of you think.

++Logan++ @ 05/06/2010 at 5:09 am

Her sunglasses and hat are classic and awesome

she looks shi*us. she should not leave home without makeup.

She’s so gorgeous!!! :)

She was good in Nine!

She’s pretty but her dress sense is bland and unoriginal … like most French women i’ve encountered unfortunately; they all dress exactly the same. At least in the UK most off us try to be individual.

LOVE Marion! She’s the BEST!

those sunglasses are UGLY on anyone, when are people going to realize that and quit wearing them, they have a really bad design, open your eyes and see it for what it is and quit being blinded by brand names

I thought that was Katy Perry when I just looked at the picture and didn’t read the title saying who it was.

GABOUREY SIDIBE IS HOT @ 05/06/2010 at 9:32 am

Gabby is the sexiest black women in the world

GABBY IS CUTIE @ 05/06/2010 at 9:34 am

Gabby is hotter than this french b*t*h

idiot believes non happened..she is an American hater.
She believes both are staged American conspiracies. (ugh)

for this I abhor her.

@Cora: I don’t believe anyone’s landed on the moon either.

@Cora: i agree with her on both these controversies and im american. does that make me unpatriotic? if yer answer is yes… good im glad it does.

CanadaGirl @ 05/06/2010 at 10:40 pm

Not a good look. I thought she was Johnny Depp!

Amber-louise @ 05/06/2010 at 11:53 pm

@CanadaGirl: I thought that too!