Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Scarlett Johansson Covers V Magazine -- Summer Scorcher!

Scarlett Johansson Covers V Magazine -- Summer Scorcher!

Scarlett Johansson pulls at her strawberry-print Yves Saint Laurent top with her teeth on the cover of V Magazine‘s “Summer Scorcher” issue, on stands May 11. Sexy!

The 25-year-old actress plays Black Widow in the upcoming Iron Man 2, in theaters TODAY.

“This is a no-bulls–t character,” explains Scarlett. “It’s not that she’s non-feeling, she just gets the job done. She’s part of something bigger, and she knows it. She’s this crazy badass, and she has no time for f–king around.”

She adds, “I’m 25, and for some time I’ve played these characters who are kind of figuring it out, transforming from young girls to young women… I don’t feel like a girl anymore And I feel like my life and career are on a different path than they had been. There’s a lot of road behind me. I feel at this point I really want to do work that is challenging to me. Not to say that I don’t look at my job and realize that I’m ridiculously fortunate, and purely an actor for hire. You never forget that it’s all so vulnerable.”

scarlett johansson v magazine cover 01
scarlett johansson v magazine cover 02
scarlett johansson v magazine cover 03
scarlett johansson v magazine cover 04

Credit: Joe McKenna (Styling); Photos: Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin
Posted to: Scarlett Johansson

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
stellartes @ 05/07/2010 at 11:45 am

beautiful and smart! love ya!

Stunning as always!! Can’t wait to check out IM2 this weekend.

entertainmentalley.com

the photoshop craze really needs to stop! it’s getting ridiculous, SJP looking like a 25 year old and now Scarlett looking like she is 15! what’s next, abigail breslin on the cover of seventeen looking 3 !? seriously…

she’s beautiful but man her acting stinks!

brucewillislostbrother @ 05/07/2010 at 12:37 pm

I dream of her almost every night but wierdly never liked the way she is made to look in photoshoots. I guess I am just an opposer of excessive photoshopping.

Irrelevant.

I JUST SAW IRON MAN 2, IF YOU CAN IGNORE SCARLETT JOHANSSON THEN THE MOVIE IS GOOD. SHE IS TERRIBLE. SHE CANNOT ACT! SHE HAS A MAN VOICE. SHE WALKS LIKE A DUCK CONSTANTLY PARADING AROUND WITH HER ASS STICKING OUT AND HER STOMACH POUCHING OUT. SHE TRIES SO HARD TO BE SEXY BUT IT DOESN’T WORK AND SHE CANNOT FIGHT. I’VE SEEN JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS KICK GUY’S ASSES BETTER THAN SCARLETT. SHE IS VERY ANNOYING. AND THINK’S SHE BETTER THAN THE OTHER ACTRESSES. BY THE WAY, MARRIAGE REALLY AGED HER- PHOTOSHOP, YOU NEED TO STOP! OH, AND WHERE DID SHE GET IN SHAPE AND TONE UP? I DON’T SEE ANY TONE OR MUSCLE MASS ON HER FLABBY SOFT BODY- ONE OF THE REASONS WHY HER SO-CALLED 2MIN FIGHT SCENE WAS NOT BELIEVABLE.

callmewhatever @ 05/07/2010 at 3:17 pm

Beautiful woman. Dont see how marriage aged her Angela, she actually looks ALOT younger than she ever has which is weird. All a sudden she looks 18. One of the very few natural beauties in Hollywood. Ill never understand the megan Fox fixation but Scarlett is breathtaking. She’s naturally sexy without any effort.

great photos! obviously there’s some retouching but it’s subtle and looks natural. she looks gorgeous.

Mickey Rourke's Parrot @ 05/07/2010 at 4:23 pm

@Angela: Do you realize the filming was finished at latest last summer? She looked almost terribly scrawny back then.
Btw I almost agree on the movie, her character was forgettable but so was the whole movie. First one was much better.

luscious and beautiful as ever.

She looks like she just wake up, her eyes, nose and face are so puffy, the hair is a mess too.

@callmewhatever:

She’s not natural, she has a nose job, still her nose is fat and not well done.

Scarlett was AWESOME in Iron Man 2!! Girl Power!!!

@sam:
I disagree. Her nose job is very good. Her problem is that even with all the work done on her face (nose + lips and who knows what else) and all the work on her hair and makeup, her face is not pretty.
She is not an ugly girl, but she is not pretty in any way, which was why she was cast in Lost in Translation- as a plain looking girl.

hong kong @ 05/08/2010 at 2:20 pm

photoshop all over the pic but really pretty

Coldplayer @ 05/08/2010 at 4:00 pm

@mimi:

I agree… sh is so overrated to me

Angela- you sound very ugly and i’m not talking physically. Scarlett – you are a beauty.

Scarlett’s not herself tonight, she’s Shakira. lol What up with dat?

NotJealousBitchLikeYou @ 05/09/2010 at 11:50 am

@mimi & @sam: Nose job, where? –> http://i44.tinypic.com/301dp4n.jpg
I think you need an eyesight job, though.

She is definately just average looking. . .

At Angela: WOW YOU SOUND LIKE ONE VERY JEALOUS GIRL!
If it wasn’t so pathetic, it would be funny. Just because you’re jealous, it doesn’t mean that you have to be rude and bitchy. Your comment only proves how jealous and mean you are.

I’ve seen Iron Man 2 and I enjoyed it. I thought it was entertaining. I also thought Scarlett Johansson did a good job. Scarlett is young, intelligent, sexy, a good role model, has a healthy body and she is a much better actress than most women her age. I think Scarlett is a fine actress, not the best, but definitely not one of the worst. She’s still young and has time to get more experience and improve. Overall, I like Scarlett’s acting compared to other Hollywood actresses who are in their 20′s.

I also think Scarlett has a natural beauty. She has a pretty face, nice lips and a great curvy body. She’s not fat, she’s not muscly and she’s not skinny. She’s just average, and that’s a good thing. She’s a healthy person!

If you don’t like her then that’s your opinion. But you don’t need to trash her like that. There’s no need for you to be that mean. Why do you feel that its necessary for you to say nasty things about a person you have never met? It only proves how jealous you are.

Took me time to go through all of the comments, but I truly enjoyed the post. It proved to be incredibly helpful to me and I am sure to all of the commenters right here! It is constantly wonderful whenever you can not just be informed, but in addition entertained! I am sure you had fun writing this write-up.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All