Halle Berry: Mother's Day with Nahla!

Halle Berry: Mother's Day with Nahla!

Newly single Halle Berry spends Mother’s Day with her daughter Nahla Aubry, 2, at Santa Monica’s Third Street Promenade on Sunday (May 9).

The 43-year-old actress recently split from model Gabriel Aubry.

The latest rumors about the break-up are from a People source: “She kicked him out months ago because he wasn’t able to pull his weight in the relationship and she wanted to move on. They’re very amicable in healthy ways because of their child. Her main concern is for the health and happiness of her daughter.”

But weren’t all three of them at the zoo just last month looking like one big happy family?

FYI: Halle is wearing a Riller & Fount “Ralph” long shirttail tank in heather pewter

10+ pictures inside of Halle Berry‘s Mother’s Day with Nahla

halle berry mothers day 09
halle berry mothers day 10

• Leah Remini is able to drink now after leaving Scientology- US Weekly
  • Honey Boo Boo competes in a food eating contest - TMZ
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to an Irish version of Lorde's hit song 'Royals' - Just Jared Jr
  • True Blood alum Lucy Griffiths exits NBC show Constantine- Entertainment Weekly
  • See how Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's future baby might look like- Huffington Post
  • How many copies did Robin Thicke's new album Paula sell in Australia?- Lainey Gossip
  • Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart for deadly car crash- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Aubrey O’Day shows off major cleavage for a performance - Hollywood Tuna

i like angelina jolie, but hands down, halle is more beautiful.

They are both so, so beautiful

(as is the father)

Halle Looks like a totally B. Im wouldnt be surprised if the rumors were true about her nagging him. He was definally hot and im sure he can do better. Hopefully she lets him see his kid

Beautiful girl. She is tall like her dad.

this woman is just simply buetifull from top to bottom,there is not fault about her. Just gorgeous. cute baby.

Gosh, their complexions are gorgeous….

Really, their personal lives are their own. As long as they remain civil with each for the daughter’s sake, nothing to do with me.

Cute pics.

That girl is huge to be 2! Look at the size of her feet wow.

@rebecca: no way. Halle is beautiful, but her looks are easy to get tired of, for some reason. Angie has more interesting features… and can look different from day to day. Guess it’s a matter of opinion though. :)

I love Ange but personally, I’d love to look like Halle, her face is pretty and her body, is perfect.

dianad1968 @ 05/10/2010 at 1:01 am

@Lockdown:

#12

Unfortunately, looks aren’t everything. Angie has something special, that you can’t get in the gym or the plastic surgeon’s office.You either have IT or you don’t. Halle might be “more beautiful” but she seems boring as h*ll and not very interesting.

Why on earth should we ever start comparing halle to angelina?? This whole post/article has nothing to do with angelina at all, so we start comparing? Can we just leave her alone? They are both strong individuals that need NO comparison. They both have different qualities but both are beautiful in their own way, and sure be a good mother as well. For god’s sake, just stop saying things about someone who is not even mentioned in this whole picture. happy mother’s day to both of them..

@bet:

Halle has done two nosejobs and boobjob.

Could have sworn Nahla used to have blondish hair. It couldn’t have grown out completely?

Coldplayer @ 05/10/2010 at 2:10 am

@Sweetie:

Didnt A Jolie have a nose job as well? I think Angie is sexier… Halle is prettier… both are beautiful. All I know is Halle is aging better

Angelina has the perfect face and Halle has the perfect body :D ….If Angelina had Halle’s body, she’d be perfect. Same for the other way around. Anyway, getting back to the subject. Oh Gosh, Nahla’s skin complexion is to die for. She’s GORGEOUS. Too bad her parents broke up…..

Nahla’s complexion is like …..golden. It’s amazing. Hopefully, my future child will be like that XD … And besides, her beautiful blondish hair and green eyes makes her one of the most exotic and gorgeous girls in Hollywood already!

The most beautiful child I have ever seen. Nahla is a perfect mixture of her parents and will grow up to be a breathtaking woman. Very cute little girl.

gorgeous nahla and gorgeous halle very stunning multiracial mix! still prefer angelina she is beautiful bit thin though!

Ms Anonymous @ 05/10/2010 at 4:25 am

@puhhlease…:

Because everyone has to turn it into an Angelina thread… ugh I dislike her so much.

KOOKOO BIRD IS OUT AND ABOUT, SHE LOOKS OLD, I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU THINK, BORING, BORING, NOTHING NEW, NOTHING SPECIAL,

Just saying @ 05/10/2010 at 4:57 am

What a sweet mother and daughter. Too bad the same nut job follow stalk Halle Berry blogs and posts mean evil comments about her under different names.
karma will catch up to evil stalkers like you one day.
You hate her so much but yet you search out her name 24/7 to bash her. That’s psychotic.

Just saying @ 05/10/2010 at 5:04 am

I like Halle and Angelina. Both women are awesome. Sounds like some bitter fans of some other x trying to start a war between two great ladie fans. Nice try but not bananas.

Angelina is a very talented women, but halle is one demensional person who is overrated. Angelina has a lot to show for her work.

Yeah! She’s beautiful. Shouldn’t she be? Her father is one hot #.

Halle should be forever grateful that he even noticed her cause without him, she wouldn’t have that beautiful daughter. If she had decided to have a child with that 2nd husband, oh man! what an ugly kid that would’ve been.

See Halle, you should stay with your white counterpart. At least to have beautiful children. Don’t you think?

look at pic number 6, she looks like a crazy woman – its her eyes
SCARY

19th century @ 05/10/2010 at 7:48 am

Another celebrity couple who say “the most important thing is the child,” yet don’t try to make a stable family for “the child.”

Words words

stop comparing Halle ANd Angelina, both are beautiful and seemed to be great mothers.

Daisy Duck @ 05/10/2010 at 8:21 am

Pretty little girl but this seems like a publicity stunt.

Gabriel was the same person making the same money when she decided to fcuk and have his baby. I doubt that he didn’t pull his weight, I think she just wanted a different type of man.

++Logan++ @ 05/10/2010 at 9:08 am

A fact of life…Relationships with models NEVER last.

@n.o.l.a:

I agree. Also, I think she couldn’t stand being w/ someone far more good looking than herself.

We've been punk'ed ! @ 05/10/2010 at 10:34 am

Halle is really a beautiful woman but since her despicable whining after the ‘hit and run’ incident, i found her suspectedly b*tchy and totally irresponsible. Plus i don’t like women who whine on TV about their exes, inviting an audience to point fingers with her in personal business like they were married to her husband too.
It’s so lame and childish.
You hit someone with your car and all you do is run to the hospital to whine about yourself instead stoping and checking the one you hurt , without asking news about the person you may have hurt or kill ! Please, grow some spine and be responsible !.
Plus the nasty stunt she did with nasty Jamie Fax, at 40+, really threw me off.
She is absolutely gorgeous but also so childish and irresponsible at times.
Anyway, her baby is gorgeous. I wish them good luck for the future.

im bianca and ima say it. @ 05/10/2010 at 10:46 am

halle is one beautiful woman.a big fan of hers.her daughter nahla is just as beautiful as her momma.

i agree with you dreads , i think angelina has a GREAT face but i won’t say perfect. Halle has a GREAT body but i won’t say perfect. Hower if these two combined , it would be ALMOST perfect. I like jolie’s slender arms,swan-like neck, big boobs,long legs,porcelain skin and that very multidimensional exotic face that conveys different expressions. I like the curve of halleys body,olive skin,good amount of boobs and b utt and i guess beautiful too. But i also love angelina’s deepness,intelligence,boldness and unrelenting generousity and kindness towards other people. That makes jolie more beautiful,fascinating and more interesting than most actresses of today and even before her time. I also find nahla to be very exotic, she has gabriel’s face and halle’s skin, this kid will be one of the most gorgeous in her time. Lastly, halle and jolie are both great mothers and both lead a different life, one live a more EXTRAORDINARY life, kudos to her humanitarianism and hope more to follow her footstep.

ooops it supposed to be lived a different life, one lead a more extraordinary life. I know this thread has nothing to do with jolie but this is a blog and since some fans of the other 40 year old is trying to stir up a fight or a contest between halle and jolie. I guess because their idol can’t compete with jolie , but so are the other actresses.Theres a competition in the industry but i think jolie is more in competition with male actors, i believe. Alright , i don’t want to end this to be a jolie thread, i might go to jp threads.

callmewhatever @ 05/10/2010 at 1:00 pm

Not sure why Angie was brought up but to me Halle is more beautitful face, skin, and body wise. I love Angie’s lips but to me that is the only thing she has her beat in at least how Angelina looks now. 5 yrs or more ago, then there would be a competition but Angelina just looks like skeletor now with lips.

gingergrant @ 05/10/2010 at 1:07 pm

Isn’t this a little obvious that Halle Berry is just out for some “good will publicity”? Please. I think she’s a loser, and this whole break up thing has tainted her brand big time. Who trots their daughter out on Mother’s Day for Pap pics? But yes, the child is adorable- she looks a lot like Daddy.

the african darkside @ 05/10/2010 at 1:21 pm

She is alot stronger than i would be,in a famous situation.

Considering her age,she still looks good.

Of course this is based on,internet,tv,observation.

Beauty is skin deep! Don’t be fooled!

I don’t why exactly, but she seems like a poser to me. is that the nanny with the stroller? why go shopping with your child and nanny on the promenade, unless you want to get photographed? This child is going to be gorgeous and she needs to be protected from every intrusive photographer so that she keeps connected with her authentic self. Halle should not be parading her around – that’s just not smart. Let them photograph Halle – she is in the industry. But her daughter is not, and no one has the right to photograph her or intrude upon her.

If Halle had any class at all, she would issue a statement that she did not call the father of her child a loser! But we all know that she did because she’s childish and spiteful. I think she is very insecure and controlling…like one of those people that seems so charming in public but puts their supposed loved ones through hell behind closed doors. Picking apart their self esteem, never satisfied, etc. Hope she doesn’t put all her issues on beautiful little Nahla. I really wish Gabriel will get some custody and child support out of this selfish taker. Also, I will admit she’s a pretty woman. But her look is boring and she has a personality to match. It’s just an old and tired image. Seems like her body shape is changing too. Her upper body seems so scrawny and then her legs are bowed and just weird shape.

callmewhatever @ 05/10/2010 at 2:07 pm

@ROC:

Alot of very JEALOUS (cause thats where it stems from) INSECURE closet racists on this site. Halle’s daughter looks just as brown as she is and didnt get that from her dad. Yes she had a beautiful daughter with a white man but also wouldve had a beautiful daughter with Eric Benet as well, he had very nice features regardless if he was a cheating a-hole. Brown skin is absolutely gorgeous, dont be jealous.

A-read the full article @ 05/10/2010 at 2:08 pm

@A: read the full 4-6 page US article. Doubt she called him that please….just US magazine manipulating folks like you and others to buy their mag.

callmewhatever @ 05/10/2010 at 2:08 pm

@A:

I dont know if her body shaped as changed or not but why dont you put a link to your picture and lets see if your shape is better than hers

Gorgeous mom, gorgeous child.

@A-read the full article: Maybe, maybe not. But she should issue a statement denying it to show some respect for the man that gave her Nahla. She’s just letting people believe that she thinks Gabriel is a loser.

@ callmewhatever: Well I’m 36 – 26 -34 so I’d say I’m doing pretty good. I’m sure it’s better than YOUR shape. Halle is the one parading her body all over the place lately for photo opps. I’m free to express my opinion, and it has nothing to do with how I look. Who the heck are you? Up yours.

@n.o.l.a: Nope he wasn’t. In fact, he got the CK and other gigs bc of Halle. Wonder how much of the IVF treatments at 12-20K a pop he paid as well as the 60K-150k+ or more on at least 3 nureries?

Nope again, he’s bi and Halle got Nahla at the LA Fertility Clinic in Glendale-photos of them at the same clinic last January.

@A: She’s probably following her lawyer’s/publicists and managers advice for a change period. She said only positive things in the article. Did you read it? She still may, who knows.

Think US magazine, Perez Hilton etc are just trying to stir things up. Don’t think Halle’s a saint. Neither is her gay/bi paid sperm donor.

@Ali: Your guess is as good as mine. The woman is one of Halle’s long time body guards.

why ou're naming angelina? @ 05/10/2010 at 4:26 pm

why you are naming angelina what’s happend with her i dont understand why the comparation somebody explain me and of course halle is beautfiul and perfect angelina is more youn but looks more older about hallie i want the halle’s secret recipe! she looks like 35 is amazing angelina looks like 48 and she is dusgusting and horrible worst before!

First of all nobody new about Gabriel before Halle and hell lets stop acting stupid by saying he’s better looking than halle, I don’t even know how you would compare. Halle is beautiful and so is he, hell no other couple in hollywood could compare to them. I just feel bad for who they date after having such a beautiful partner before. All I have to say is that they made a gorgeous kid.

gingergrant @ 05/10/2010 at 4:41 pm

My! I guess Halle Berry’s press people are out in force on this one- face it kids, she’s coming out on the bad end of this latest relationship.

PATTYPATTY @ 05/10/2010 at 4:43 pm

why bring angelina into the post. Hallie hasn’t had any plastic surgery. angie has had plastic surgery, at least two nose jobs, botox, ears pinned back, extensions, boob job. That doesn’t make her natural. Angie trying to look exotic with plastic surgery. Angie is european white that’s not exotic.

retrobanana @ 05/10/2010 at 4:51 pm

omg what a beautiful little girl…i agree she looks a little big for 2..but who cares…what a beautiful skintone, complexion..she has such gorgous features. she looks like an angel. halle is beautiful too..happy mother’s day! i cannot get over how gorgeous that little girl is:)

That kid is gonna be big and awkward like Khloe Kardashian. She is awfully big for her age. She’s cute now but I can bet she wont be as she gets bigger.

ANGELINA IS SMART AND TALENTED, HALLE IS BORING, WAY OVERRATED, BORING, AND LET’S NOT GET INTO HER LOOKS, ANGELINA IS BEAUTIFUL AND WOMEMLY, HALLE IS HARD LOOKING, CHECK OUT THAT ONE BIG EYE ONE SMALL, AND HER B UTT IS LOW, SHE HAS UGLY BOW LEGS, AND HER FEET ARE WIDE, TOES LOOK LIKE NEXT TO THE SMALL TOE IS A HUGE BONE STICKING OUT, NO HIPS, NO LIPS,,BORING HAIR STYLE, WE SEEN THAT BEFORE, SHE IS JUST PLAIN BORING, AND HER KNEES STICK OUT LIKE SHE HAS ARTHERITIS. SHE DON’T HAVE A BRAIN IN HEAD. HER LAST PROBLEM, OLD, MENTAL, MENOPAUSE. NO TALENT.

elizabeth @ 05/10/2010 at 5:05 pm

@retrobanana: if all this thing being said about halle and gabriel’s relationship is not true . i feel both of them should issue a statement ,i dont really care but just to get all this negative thing being said about their relationship over .i relaay love halle and gabriel together . very sad that they broke up i loved watching them together with nahla .

GORGEOUS DUO AS ALWAYS!

If you don’t want to be in the spotlight and be followed by the paps don’t make movie or music that’s what I have to say to all celebrities. They just do it for the money. If you make movies your going to be followed if you dont want to be followed dont make them you can’t have it all, no one can. She was whining about the paps on Tyra cry me a river boo hoo. No one makes her do movies and we should all feel sorry for because she is rich from making stupid movies. It dosn’t matter if she dosn’t like it that’s the way it is. If you don’t like it so much QUIT!

callmewhatever @ 05/10/2010 at 6:33 pm

@A:

Actually those sound pretty close to my measurements as well. Usually overweight people are very critical about smaller in shape women so that is why I thought you couldnt have a nice shape to pick on an OBVIOUSLY beautiful woman’s body. But if you say your those measurements good for you. I always find it odd that heterosexual women like to pick apart other women. I find it very sexist since men’s bodies are not picked apart the same way by hetero women even though they are the ones we are sleeping with.

Oh callmewhatver, would you just shut up already, you sound like a stupid b trying hard to stick with your stupid arguments , so annoying.

@callmewhatever: Well if those are close to your measurements, then you’re doing pretty good yourself! I understand what you are saying. I don’t pick apart most women, but I do it when I feel like the person thinks they are better than everyone. I kinda like to bring them back down to earth. I don’t know. I did really like Halle at one point, but it just seems like through the years that a lot of things have come out about her that haven’t been so nice. You’re right though, often out of shape women or less pretty ones like to put down the more attractive ones. And I think men should be held to stricter standards as we are! Where are their Brad Pitt or Ryan Reynolds abs? haha. Thanks for your post.

Just wanted to say a few more things in response to some of the posters. I don’t know why Angie is brought into this. To me, she is very beautiful and exotic. Just because she’s white doesn’t mean she can’t look exotic. She has the biggest eyes that I’ve ever seen! With her coloring (hair, skin, eyes) and pillow lips, I find her very exotic looking. Also, just because Nahla will probably be very tall doesn’t mean she’ll be awkward looking. Halle is tiny, and Gabriel is pretty slim. Nahla will be tall & thin…like an even more exotic version of Gisele. imo.

who is this person, and why is the kid crying, if that is the mother man o man, she looks evil, poor little kid, where is the father, who is that fat women walking with them. it could be the old nanny. my bag.

callmewhatever @ 05/10/2010 at 8:16 pm

@pfff:

Dont care if you dont like my posts. If they are so annoying, just skip on by them.

Anyways A, I get what your saying. When people are extremely arrogant or stuck up its only natural to want to bring them down to size to show they are just like the rest of us. Ive just liked Halle since Boomerang so I think im just a fan for life. I also agree Angelina is exotic actually more exotic than Halle if we want to just look at features and not skin color. I use to think she was drop dead gorgeous back in the day. I dont really see that anymore myself but to each their own.

I totally agree with you! @ 05/10/2010 at 10:01 pm

@dianad1968: Very true!

Go Ask Alice @ 05/11/2010 at 2:10 am

Lovely child. Halle is a beauty.
Too bad she let a good guy, the one good guy she ever found ,go away.
That makes her a loser.
Hopefully, she won’t give Gabriel a had time with visitation. We’ll see.

Actually isn’t Angelina a tad bit skinny.I love her politics and those luscious lips but the woman is anorexic with long bird arms!!!!

I DON’T BELEIVE FOR ONE SECOND THAT GUY WAS HER BOYFRIEND, HE ACTS GAY, AND SHE ONLY WANTED A KID, NOW HE GOT HIS FUNDS,AND SHE GOT HER KID, AND THE PAPERS ARE SIGNED, LIKE MOST MENTAL HOLLYWOOD ACTRESSES, THEIR KIDS WILL BE MESSED UP, HALLE HAS ALWAYS PUT LOOKS BEFORE ANYTHING, BORING IN BED AND HAS A PERSONALITLY DISORDER, GO TO YOUR MOTHER HALLE (OPRAH) SHE WILL TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING, OPRAH HAS ALREADY MESSED UP ALOT OF YOUNG GIRLS WITH SINFUL ADVICE, SENDING THEM TO HELL, WITH LIVING IN SIN. NOW YOU HAD A CHILD WITHOUT BEING MARRIED, PULLING ON JAMIE FOXX LITTLE WEWE, AND KISSING HIM, MADE A *** MOVIE, PUT BLACK WOMEN IN HOLLYWOOD 300 YEARS, YOUNG BLACK GIRLS GET YOUR EDUCATION FIRST, KEEP YOUR CLOTHES ON, AND MAKE YOUR FATHER PROUD, YOUR HEAVELY FATHER. DON’T COPY THESE SICK PEOPLE IN HOLLYWOOD.

Nahla has to be the most beautiful hollywood baby I’ve ever seen. Great genes from perfect looking parents, Halle and Aubry.

Angelina? Is this a joke? What’s the comparison. Angelina has one of the worst anorexic bods She’s huge in bone structure compared to Halle – about 4 inches taller and a boney bod. Angelina does have a classic model face, but she’s not as feminine or as sexy as Halle. Angelina looks posed, stiff, skinny, and jealous of all her come her way. Halle on the other hand looks confused, flustered sometimes, but natural and beautiful in any mental state. Very feminine, very sexy. No posing.

Remember hearing that Angelina and Billie split right after Monster’s Ball. There were hints of jealousy because the intimate scenes btwn Billie and Halle were so real. Hmmmm.

In response to feet comments which are from women predictably. Halle has the most sexy feet and I’m coming from a man’s point of view. Angelina’s feet have bunyans and are rather large, not very attractive .

@asianguy, you must be gay, hhhhhaaa, I don’t think for a minute you have seen halle feet, those things have extra bones where you never seen before, turn over toes, the big toe is saying help, and she don’t know what the truth is, if it hit her in her old cat trap. she is a wash up fluk, that kid, God help her, it is a long road to adulthood, halle don’t even talk to her sister, what a mental patient. I beleive everything David Justice said about her. A big fat phony. The difference between Angelina and Halle, NO ONE GOES TO SEE A HALLE BERRY MOVIE, DO WE SAY MORE. HEY MR ASIANGUY, HOW YOU DOIN

Pusssy Perfume by Halles Berry @ 05/13/2010 at 2:38 am

Halle used to make fun of Gabriel to his face, calling him a loser and telling him he was “just a model”. Yikes!

When Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry announced they’d split after four years of dating, they insisted the breakup was amicable.

But sources close to the former couple tell the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands Wednesday, that their parting followed months of bitter bickering behind closed doors.

Even though True Religion model Aubry, 34, raked in an estimated $700,000 a year, Berry focused on his career disappointments, including his failed Cuban eatery, Cafe Fuego, in NYC, which opened in 2006 and closed less than two years later.

“Halle called him a loser,” a source tells Us. “She’d rub it in his face that she’s an Oscar-winning actress and he’s just a model. He couldn’t take it anymore.”

Berry, 43, and Aubry, 34, met at a 2005 Versace photo shoot. Their daughter Nahla was born in March 2008.

To read more about Berry’s “nightmare” behavior toward Aubry, when they really split and if there will be a battle for Nahla, pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands Wednesday!

[From Us Weekly]

Now, I do believe this makes both of them look bad. Taken on face value, and for argument’s sake, let’s say it’s 100% accurate: Halle sounds like a major *****, and Gabriel sounds like, yes, a loser. Now, go behind this story – who released this story, whether or not it’s true? Is this Halle’s camp trying to make people see that Gabriel is a “loser”? Or is it Gabriel’s camp trying to get sympathy, and trying to paint Halle as the *****?

@Pusssy Perfume by Halles Berry: Read the full US weekly article just the part the did a **** tease for you to believe the piece.

Total bullshit. How much of Aubry’s $700K did he pay for Halle’s IVF tx to get Nahla? Future tx for her to get a sibling? Her well-being? Joint expenses? Food and other bills? He didn’t seem to ***** giving him money for his restaurant, keeping him comfortable–clothes, trips, homes, jewelry, cars etc.?

Yet his manager clammed up in 2006 when he was asked directly if Aubry was using Halle to further his career and status after bragging about how much he (Aubry) was making per photo shoot etc.

His contract was up. He did his job. Halle has a child. He didn’t further her career. He had his brief taste of being a pseudo celeb and the spotlight the easy way.

Nahla looks happier. Halle still needs some work, but at least she looks relieved she doesn’t have to keep the charade going.

411 4 NOLA @ 05/13/2010 at 12:57 pm

@n.o.l.a: He made considerable less and was only doing Versace and CK later. Honey, she lied on Oprah and he’s bi and like someone else pointed out had in-vitro, Halle admitted it on Tavis and was all over the ‘net.

@pic # 6: Of course she have a scary look, paps are frightening her little girl with incessant flash lights!