Joaquin Phoenix: Shirtless Dog Walking!

Joaquin Phoenix: Shirtless Dog Walking!

Joaquin Phoenix takes off his sweatshirt before popping into his car in Los Angeles on Sunday (May 9).

While hiding behind a pair of shades and a cap, the 35-year-old actor celebrated Mother’s Day by taking his two dogs for a walk on a hiking trail.

Earlier this week, Joaquin was spotted taking in the tunes at Bardot.

10+ pictures inside of Joaquin Phoenix walking his two dogs…

joaquin phoenix shirtless 01
joaquin phoenix shirtless 02
joaquin phoenix shirtless 03
joaquin phoenix shirtless 04
joaquin phoenix shirtless 05
joaquin phoenix shirtless 06
joaquin phoenix shirtless 07
joaquin phoenix shirtless 08
joaquin phoenix shirtless 09
joaquin phoenix shirtless 10
joaquin phoenix shirtless 11

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

What adorable dogs and what a cute touchie!

Thanks for the Mother’s Day present!!!! Joaquin, you are so adorable.

touchie? tushie? touche!

anonymous @ 05/09/2010 at 9:06 pm

What kind of dogs are those? Boxers?

flynnster @ 05/09/2010 at 9:15 pm

Touche on the tush, Dracula. A nice long walk always has a way of clearing the mind after one has a rather heartbreaking conversation first thing in the morning. Perhaps I should start working out on a regular basis these days.

flynnster? are you Joaquin!

I’d like to get touchie feelie with Joaquie’s tushie!

flynnster @ 05/09/2010 at 9:23 pm

Yup, you totally found me out. I have nothing else better to do than post on threads about the status of my a*s. Do you think it looks high and tight enough or should I incorporate a few more squats into my daily workout regimen. As you can tell, I am really buff.

Looking forward to this great actor making more movies….

Here’s to more movies and more tush shots! Cheers!

flynnster @ 05/09/2010 at 9:30 pm

Do you think Joaquin enjoys being objectified like this? I mean, being treated as though he is a piece of meat (or tempeh)? Thoughts???

we can only hope so!

California Dreaming @ 05/09/2010 at 9:55 pm

Happy to see Joaq out and about and looking healthy again.
Cute dogs, too!

okay, flynn, you are not Joaquin Phoenix but why would you come on and talk about your personal problems? you need to go post on dr. phils site.

Speaking of exercise, you’re not doing yoga, Joaquin? You’ve got the dogs. Now you just need to go down. . .ward.

This thread is funny when you compare it to the one below of he supermodel with the average type body. Most post are negative and saying how yucky she looks and then this thread people are loving this dudes flabbyness. He’s obviously not in good shape bodywise lol

i loveya so much joaquin!

I think he looks great, cuddly. Really don’t care for hard abs. Prefer a cushy feel. And Joaquin has a great tush and nice muscles in his legs. Oh, dear, I’m treating him like a piece of tempeh. . .where’s the lettuce, tomato and whole grain bread?

That Joaquin is a sexy devil!

He looks gorg<3333333333 love him so much
btw cute dogs!The boys from Phoenix camp always have a very kind heart to animals,like…you know,River Phoenix.

hes got the weirdest fat back ew

++Logan++ @ 05/10/2010 at 9:09 am

i like that he pranked us all by being a weird last year hahaha, but the real Joaquin is far more awesome.

So, there is a boy and a girl if I saw it well, hi, hi, hi. Too cute!

I think Flynnster is Joaquin too! It’s like he’s explaining why photos of him were taken while walking the dogs. Who else would post that? Joaquin, I love you!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All