Jonathan Rhys Meyers: Get In Mah Belly!

Jonathan Rhys Meyers: Get In Mah Belly!

Jonathan Rhys Meyers lunches at Pinches Tacos with girlfriend Reena Hammer in West Hollywood on Saturday (May 8).

“I finished The Tudors and went straight the next day into costume tests for From Paris With Love,’ the 32-year-old Irish actor tells Zap2It. “When you’re young, it’s important just to work as much as you can, but then you reach a certain point where you have to be a little bit more choosy about what kinds of roles you go for and what actors you work with.”

More pics at X17!

jonathan rhys meyers belly 01
jonathan rhys meyers belly 02
jonathan rhys meyers belly 03
jonathan rhys meyers belly 04
jonathan rhys meyers belly 05

His stomach looks odd..looks like he’s hiding something under his shirt, but it doesn’t look like fat..

looks like a gut. But I think it’s the shirt? http://bit.ly/dyNdwn

Eat more, gain more, your a man!

brightside @ 05/10/2010 at 4:38 am

Is he ok? He looks ugly and pregnant…not what I expected!

++Logan++ @ 05/10/2010 at 5:14 am

umm he JUST ate, he’s wearing a super tight top and i bet the waist on his jeans are tight too! He’s not fat by all means, just bad photos!

He looks hot

I think he looks great. Love the dog

he’s fat and balding. eww!

I prefer him with longer hair but I absolutely love this guy. He’s a great actor and extremely sexy

He’s filling out. Looks like someone’s been to the gym. Such a great actor.

I’m glad he has a girlfriend he can trust. But somehow I see him with a far prettier girl. Oh well, I guess looks aren’t the important thing.

Sexythang @ 05/10/2010 at 9:02 am

That’s ok Jonny. I’ll help you work it off. You still look good.

never thought he’s gonna do this to himself…. trying to build muscle? let’s see what the result is going to be… hope he gets better

He’s still obnoxious

There are new photos of him and his stomach is fine. Even if it wasn’t, he’s not exactly fat; have you seen his legs?!

He is a brilliant actor and a beautiful man.

California Dreaming @ 05/10/2010 at 6:24 pm

Oh for goodness sakes, people! He is not a piece of meat!
Leave the poor guy alone. You wouldn’t want people talking about your body like that if you were out eating lunch with your loved one!
Besides that, he’s a brilliant actor.

get a life @ 05/10/2010 at 7:33 pm

He gained the weight for Tudors where the character he portrays isn’t exactly gym-fit but fat and ugly. Get over yourselves.

Note people the GF is standing slightly behind him wearing about three inch wedges and she is almost as tall as him and she is 5’2′ so he is 5’10″….NOT! He has at least 2 1/2 to 3 inch heels on in this pic also. I think the GF needs some proper underwear( bra) and some interval training and a low carb diet. She is only twentysomething and she looks like that already!!!!! What will she look like in three to five years! She is very flabby around the middle… And they both need to get off their high heels before they break an ankle for pete’s sake. Camp, camp, camp.

she shall remain nameless @ 05/10/2010 at 11:30 pm

What happened to his gorgeous body?!?!?!?!?

FMFJRMGRL @ 05/13/2010 at 4:45 pm

He is not fat nor has he ever been! Why must people pick on him..I get it cause theres no other dirt to write for him….I have personally put my arm around his waist(I have proof) and he is very thin…and of average height….Boots always have a heel. Yes, hers are extremely high no NEED for it . I guess she just likes those shoes…She’s fat and out of shape? wow you people need glasses…she’s very shapely, it runs in her blood. Have you ever seen her mom..amazing, she looks like she’s 20!
Leave Jonny alone. Then you wonder why stars have eating disorders!
FMFJRMGRL 4EVA

Does anyone know what’s that shirt he’s wearing (i can see some deer as a logotype)? what designer? thnx :)