Cory Monteith & Taylor Swift are Cute Couple, Says Ellen

Cory Monteith & Taylor Swift are Cute Couple, Says Ellen

Glee star Cory Monteith gets grilled about his dating life on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Tuesday (May 11)

“I don’t know where the time is to date these days,” Cory said sadly.

When asked if he’s dating Taylor Swift, Cory said, “No, we’re just friends… but she’s lovely.”

Ellen then showed him a picture of them together and says, “It doesn’t seem like friends there. It’s really cute. You’d be a cute couple.”

DO YOU THINK Cory and Taylor should date??

Bigger pics inside…

cory monteith taylor swift dating 01
cory monteith taylor swift dating 02

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

No they shouldn’t date.

And does anyone else think he’s the worst singer and dancer in Glee.

@tatum:Lol, he is totally awkward but he doesn’t deny it. He’s a sweetheart who was genuinely amused and shocked they even wanted him to attempt singing and dancing lol.

They are the most gorgeous couple if they are dating. I

Nine year age difference… What’s the term for a male cougar?

No they should not be together!! She is gorgeous and he is bleh! and boring and just not right for her. I think she should just stay single. Maybe date here and there to get song material but don’t date anyone :) Love taylor

Nah. Taylor’s better off staying single for a while. As for Cory, he’s better off finding someone who’s closer to his age range…. and maybe someone who also dropped out of 9th grade.

Oh god when he dumps her she’ll write a whole album about him and humiliate him.

He plays a great idiot highschooler….. But, as for singing and dancing
It really is painful at times….

okay whatever @ 05/10/2010 at 10:39 pm

no. they should not date. taylor would be too needy for him when he’s filming all the time. plus i dont wanna hear any more breakup or love songs

Ms Anonymous @ 05/10/2010 at 10:44 pm

Everyone does breakup songs, stop picking on Taylor. Go find someone else to pick on.

if they are dating, worst couple ever!! they dont match at all, and cory is way too hot for her

he seems too complex for her.
she should stick to the manufactured tween heartthrobs.

LOL to me she is annoying and scrawny but I know most guys wouldn’t say no if they had the chance to sleep with her. She is prob. the type of girl you would bring home to your mother as well.

Ms Anonymous @ 05/10/2010 at 11:23 pm

LOL, funny how people vote my comments down because they don’t like the truth. They act like Taylor is the only artist in the world who does breakup songs and that is NOT true.

You Belong With Me @ 05/10/2010 at 11:23 pm

Taylor makes any guy she dates look good!

both terrible singers so they already have that in common

Ellen should show Taylor the way out.

To Tyler (the 4th comment): She’s 20, 21 in December. He turns 28 tomorrow. 7 years, 7 month age difference, not 9 years. And my parents are 10 years apart. Just saying.

@Tyler: a pedophile?

NOOO!!!! Cory shouldn’t date Taylor. Taylor is too young for him. He can date any other girl but not Taylor.

they’re both freakishly tall and average looking, so yes.

I don’t even think he’s that cute, he’s kind of teddy bear like, he’s cute and all but he’s not my type at all. I like muscles

i like cory a lot. he’s a sweetheart and a cutie. i feel the same way about taylor, i like her too. but i don’t think they should date, they look better as friends. and apparently they are just friends, so nothing to worry about.

Cory’s awkward dancing so funny and they make fun of it on the show! It fits the character perfectly. He’s such a great actor. He gives the dum jock character Finn so much heart. Taylor should be lucky to date him.

Definitely, they will make a cute couple :) they’re both nice, adorable, gorgeous, talented & tall :) plus they both like hockey (:

yess !!! both of them look good 2gether !! cory more looks like an understanding man(not like joe & taylor.L) :D cory more like a mature guy.. its great !! :))

as if they are dating @ 05/11/2010 at 10:21 am

YES AND get Jess Simpson and Jeremy Renner on a double date…
Wouldn’t that be a laugh..!!!

no, i think they shouldn’t, he should date Lea xD

I think Cory is so cute, he is the only reason why I watch Glee, well that’s not totally true, I love everyone on that show, but he is so adorable. When it comes to Taylor, hmm I don’t think they match that much.

taylor is annoying…terribly annoying

I hate her, she’s annoying, but he’s so sweet..maybe they wold match..

@Ms. Anonymous I totally agree with you!!

Oh God nooooooooooo!!!! Cory belongs to Lea!!!!!

heyyyy i love him his the best in gleee Xd and his a good singer as well bt i dnt think they are a cute couple n no offence i dnt really like taylor swift so yeah bt i dnt think they should date

It’s not hard to find out. Let’s just wait and see if his name appears in lyrics of a bitchy song in miss Swift’s upcoming album.

I think Cory is fantastic and amazingly talented, I also think that Cory really does enjoy being single maybe because he said it a million times. If he likes being single, let him be single and stop putting him with everyone of the opposite sex that he comes into contact with.

finchel 4-ever @ 05/19/2010 at 9:17 pm

@melu:

yeah! i totally agree!!

@Jen:

oh god; i laughed out in the office when I saw your comment!

i reckon they can be together if they want but i dont think they should :/ xx

Thank you for this article. Thats all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something speciel. You clearly know what you are doing, youve covered so many corners.kind regards

No he shouldn’t date her. He should date me.

yes i they look like a cute couple and i wish they date each other because they are cute together.