Daniel Craig: Cat On a Hot Tin Roof!

Daniel Craig: Cat On a Hot Tin Roof!

Daniel Craig steps out of a meeting in Hollywood on Tuesday (May 11) carrying a script.

The 42-year-old actor also carried a copy of Tennessee Williams‘ classic Cat On a Hot Tin Roof. Do you think this could be Daniel‘s newest project?

Last week, Daniel and longtime love Satsuki Mitchell spent time in New York City, attending the MET Ball and walking around the city together.

15+ pictures inside of Daniel Craig leaving a meeting…

daniel craig cat on a hot tin roof 01

• Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

looks like my ex

I said he was meeting with Movie Exc’s.
in LA,

Daniel is Hot @ 05/11/2010 at 6:49 pm

Hope he is working on a new movie deal. He does not look too happy the paps are taking his picture, but he looks good as usual. Time to go to the store and get some new clothes, Daniel. I will help you shop if you want, just call.

Daniel is Hot @ 05/11/2010 at 6:52 pm

Hope he is working on a new movie deal. He looks great, but not happy that the paps are taking his picture. It is time you go shopping for some new clothes Daniel. I will help with the shopping, just call.

Daniel is Hot @ 05/11/2010 at 6:54 pm

Sorry, did not mean to comment twice, having trouble with this site and my computer (they don’t like each other) He does look like a “cat” on a hot tin roof, doesn’t he?

Ah, there’s the new thread!

Here’s my caption for pic no 13:

“Dan, what do you think of British politics?”

But Cat on a Hot Tin Roof? Great play! Wonder if this script is for a play or a remake of the film?

to DiH

“I will help you shop if you want, just call.”

Huh, I could…erm…iron your clothes!
(Did I just say that? Lol)

don’t ruin a masterpiece of film pls, don’t remake that one
ktxhbye

@kutjood:

I agree, some films are best left untouched and to portray a former Paul Newman role? No.
I think the book was used a camoflage to what the script actually was.

If anyone could zoom in on the last pic we would know.

the last pic @ 05/11/2010 at 7:16 pm

The last pic is sadly ironic, there is a guy in the truck who probably earns less than $10 an hour doing lawns looking at a man who earns over $10 million a movie.

ring, where art thou? @ 05/11/2010 at 7:27 pm

still no commitment ring on then!

I think the ring went on a permanent vacation.

@the last pic:

Indeed, that’s a thought for the day rightly enough.

Looks like he’s shouting “Oy, get off my car you f*cking paps”.

Hope the man doesn’t touch a Newman re-make. I really do.
But like anything else, the book is face up so you can tell what it is.
Garnishes interest.
PR in motion.
Where’s Sats? Shopping?

@the ring:

Pity it didn’t go with Sats on the same trip.

is in full swing!
working overtime keeping him in the news, even if it’s just on the internet.

Holly Golightly @ 05/11/2010 at 7:41 pm

I hope the copy of Cat on a Hot Tin Roof means he is considering an offer for a Broadway revival of the Tennessee Williams classic and that the script/meeting is for something else.

I’d love to see Mr. Craig up close and on stage again. He was magnificent in Steady Rain.

Hotter than the Sun @ 05/11/2010 at 7:49 pm

@PR!:

I agree and I hope his PR team realizes he looks so much sexier when Satsuki isn’t trailing behind him like toilet paper stuck on his shoe.

@Holly Golightly:

Could be but any role that Newman made his own I think Daniel would be crazy to touch.
Like anything of McQueen or even portraying him. Same thing.
No reflection on Daniel but even he would know better.

re: 14 PR @ 05/11/2010 at 7:54 pm

the paps were tipped off.
yes, it’s all pr because bond is on hold. he has to keep himself relevant.
the met ball was the same thing.

whew! I made it. thx friend for the directions here! I agree–it looks as if HOT on a roof with DAN was covering up something else. And man! he looks hot and bothered in his leather and t shirt. and I think you will have to ask him to remove his clothes in order to iron them Mendel–he travels light all over the world. He does look like he needs a guinness. damn. and i am going for wine! I love the caption info… I will try to use it… and doesn’t giving the “pointer finger” to people mean differently in UK than it does in the USA?? I like the Oiy! Get off my car idea. ah, is that the audi? that is a sweet car. Hi mendel–u still around?

to Guinness

“Hi mendel–u still around?”

Just about, heading to bed soon. Politics wore me out…

“I think you will have to ask him to remove his clothes in order to iron them Mendel”

That’s great thinking! ‘Mr Craig, would you take your denims off for a little bit of smoothing. Oh, you are going commando! No I don’t mind that in the least…’ *grin*

“and doesn’t giving the “pointer finger” to people mean differently in UK than it does in the USA??”

I took a close look, and I don’t think it’s that rude gesture ;) I’d say though, that Dan’s look suggests that he would have loved to have used it, lol.

the only one I could find with the sunglasses–come on, it reminds me of The Fonz when he wears this ensamble, but damn–he is 400 times HOTTER!!! . the leather, the t-shirt-black, blue or white…. yeah, I am from the same generation as Dan… can ya tell?

i guess i missed every one. Photobucket won’ t let me copy these pics…. see yaz tomorrow!!! (yaz was awesome!)

look it’s another game for the press so people will talk about him.
“is he redoing Cat?” is now the hot topic like when he was seen walking with the ring on. it got into the press and it mentioned that he was filming Dream House or about too.
some people think you are washed up if you are not mentioned in one form or another in the media.

daniel knows the score with publicity and will play the wh*ore, no skin off his back.

ah, ya have to drink cocktails or get guinness (i love this stuff) or the hairspray concoction of DIH to really get thru some debates these days.. and know your audience if you do start putting out ideas–scary people out there-and you may learn something not-so-good about the people who surround you daily if you do start talking politics… especially if there is a minority running for office!!!!! AND never get deep and emotional–you loose your credibility and thou temper!!! then ask for “another one” please!!

cheers. oh, yeah! Dan rocks! Even if he does dress like The Fonz!!
And he didnt’ just exit a local book store or something? This is hilarious–he should use a book to cover all the scripts he reads… maybe just use one book, like: Crime and Punishment for geeks… or Wuthering Heights… or The Day in the Life of Ivan Stanchavich…. I would f*k so bad with paps!!

night!

i think that it would be the script for cowboys and aliens.

to last pic @ 05/11/2010 at 8:59 pm

=====================================

here in hollywood and over in beverly hills people who do lawns are paid much more than 10.00 an hour. these are not small properties; in many cases there is a lot of grass and other yard work. as for the purpose of your comment; you’ve lost me.

not it wasn’t a meeting to do with that.

I thought it would.
If you didn’t get the gist of the point then it’s not worth pointing out the ever growing vast gap in-between the economic classes.

oh, i see, sorry if you want to get into a great and wonderful discussion abut the “vast gap” between economic classes then may i suggest you got to one of the many political blog sites that are out there. because i, for one, am only interested in talking about daniel and his work. anything other than that is not fun at all.

@to 28:

Now now, the original poster was making a comment and as this is a free board, please allow them to do so as you are commenting freely.
Same rules for both.

Remember it was your choice to address that particular post in the first place as because you don’t like the answer you post a snotty reply.

In furture exercise your right to ignore the posts that you don’t like therefore not inflaming. Yes the same applies to whomever answered you on 28.

Let’s not start getting into this sh*t again on here.

For pity’s sake people, scroll through the psots that offend you, it not that hard.

Who is that actor who was coming out? Anyone know who it is?

um what actor?

Film? Broadway?

@to 31:
Apparently an actor was going to declare he was gay. A poster stated this on the last Daniel Craig thread.

fried chicken @ 05/11/2010 at 10:26 pm

The “celebrity” that was coming out was a woman and a country singer. Her name is C h e l.y W.r i g. ht. I tried posting this twice, but for some reason JJ is blocking the name as well as any links about it. But google yourself and you will see the news.

it was a film script

@fried chicken:

She wasn’t an actor. Well that was an anti climax.

@to 8:

Yes apparently rehearsals for C & A took place or are taking place according to Twitter.
According to the report, it’s “going to be a good one’.

Thank you. Then another question…
Does MGM have money/power to produce a movie?

they could find the money if they wanted too

I hope so too.

all studios work on a deficit, it’s all a turnaround business, mgm just want to get bailed out

fried chicken @ 05/11/2010 at 11:14 pm

@re: 35: Original blog as posted on JJ: http://blindgossip.com/?p=17406

to fried chicken @ 05/11/2010 at 11:18 pm

@fried chicken:
Thanks for finding that original ‘source’ for this blind. I don’t really follow country music, I was just curious as to who it was. thanks for posting!

Daniel is Hot @ 05/12/2010 at 12:26 am

Yes, it could be the script for Cowboys and Aliens. And yes, he dresses like the Fonz, did not think about that. So Dan, lets go shopping – let’s not be Fonz. Thought it is always “Happy Days” when we see new pictures of Danny Boy!

Hottest man walking on earth.

to Daniel is Hot @ 05/12/2010 at 12:54 am

He bulkbought T-shirt in Gap. :)

What? WHY did you dump him?

Smokin'!!! @ 05/12/2010 at 2:48 am

WOW that man is smokin’ hot. Sex on legs. I need a cold shower.

play, or not @ 05/12/2010 at 3:19 am

If Daniel is interested in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, it is a nightmare for Sats.

Hi all, looks like it was a meeting with Jon Favreau, Harrison Ford and Olivia Wilde for C&A according to Jon Favreau on twitter….

Finally got Harrison Ford, Daniel Craig and @oliviawilde in one room. It’s great to see the cast together. #Cowboys&Aliens

So probably script for C&A like already suggested.

why ?
Taylor is too old now

LOL! Why must Taylor play again?

Olivia tweets “But its so worth it. Cowboys & Aliens rehearsals are
about as cool as it gets. This is going to be a mighty good one, my friends”
Jon tweets “Finally got Harrison Ford, Daniel Craig and
@oliviawilde in one room. It’s great to see the cast together”
and Daniel has been seen with a script.
Doesn’t need much imagination what script it is and what he’s doing in LA.

Cat on a Hot Tin Roof @ 05/12/2010 at 5:35 am

What meaning does the book have?
Is it his favorite book?

He’s quite a vivid reader and was spotted at Mystery Pier Books on Sunday. Maybe he got himself a First Edition, at least it looks like one.

If so, his handling of the first edition is rough.

Great to see him looking so hot , but still would love to see just a teensy smile or smirk. He seems to look frustrated most of the time.

Same ol PR @ 05/12/2010 at 8:25 am

Funny how Ford and Wilde escaped the paps but Daniel manages to be caught every time.

button ups @ 05/12/2010 at 8:30 am

What happened to his Levi 501s? These polyester sheen jeans are hideous. And who wears an white undershirt to a business meeting? We can only hope he’s out for a morning coffee, pre shower.

Maybe Daniel thinks paps is bug.

not Levi 501s

businness meeting?
IMO just rehearsals

three words: SEX ON LEGS

ok,, well on may 5th a country and western singer, very popular with her fans, came out of the closet. she was on several talk shows. her name escapes me.

you’re forgetting one very important group of people; the bond holders. they are owed millions of dollars by mgm. i don’t think any bond film is going to get filmed unless the financial demands of these bond holders are met

Daniel is Hot @ 05/12/2010 at 11:47 am

Thanks for the twitter updates DtM and others. It is a good thing Jon and Olivia twitter. We are sure to get info duirng the filming of Cowboys. Too bad Daniel does not twitter. But knowing Daniel like we do, we should never expect him to do that! Seeing as Dan loves books and books stores as much as he does, if he bought a first edition of a book, I am sure he would not treat the book that way. A book lover knows how to handle a book – especially a first edition.

@Daniel is Hot:

‘Knowing Daniel like we do”..is a very scarey comment to read nowadays in this age of stalkers.
None of us know Daniel, only with what he chooses to let us know and that is very little.
As for the book, he used it to cover the script.

Speaking of over-familiarity in the extreme, that DtD member who saw Daniel over 13 approx times and met him backstage at ASR etc etc., is on her way to NM to try to audition for the role of an extra.
I hope his security is beefed up is all I can say.

No wonder these stars hate the media and how it can incur on their lives causing ‘fans’ to think they really ‘know’ them and cause the thin line of ‘healthy liking’ and ‘stalker idolising’ to be broken.

You are so right. Its scary indeed. But he cant win. If he beefs up security he gets called a wimp like when it was said he would have security for steady rain. But if he doesnt get security then he gets women like that following him around. he cant win.

@@72:

He can beef up security in a ‘non aggressive’ manner. The best bodyguards are the ones not seen.

Apart from the ones that are “faces” like the grey haired man and the other bodyguard we all know, I’m sure Daniel has the unseen faces around him when he attend events.

I’m sure he deals with certain ‘security’ situations on a regular basis that we don’t get to hear about.

As for the ‘stalker’ mentality, unfortuantely the Internet has a lot to apologize for with the availabilty of information from certain websites
about their ‘idols’. Pertaining to Daniel, there are a few sites out there who do nothing but help ‘promote’ in their own way this type of behaviour.
And no doubt provide a trading place for a few members to give information out on certain things.

I mean ever wondered why Daniel’s office “sent back’ his birthday card unopened from a website? His office certainly doesn’t want to enourage people to think they have a ‘connection’ to the man albeit tenious.
I’m sure coming from his directive.

Book Handling @ 05/12/2010 at 3:56 pm

@Daniel is Hot:

Daniel handles the book the way he does a woman, spreads it out in the middle and keeps it wide f*cking open.
Surprised he doesn’t use a bookmark though!

I THINK HE WAS OFFERED THE PART OF BIG DADDY!!!!!! HAHAHA
HE BETTER START GAINING WEIGHT SO, HE CAN CATSUP WITH HIS FAT LITTLE FRIENDS!!!! (NO PADDING PLEASE) HE COULD BE THE NEXT GODFATHER. A OSCAR WIN. HAHAHA THE PART OF BRICK WILL GO TO A BETTER ACTOR!!! HAHA BRICK BY BRICK. ROCK BY ROCK THE HOUSE WAS BUILD.

LOVE,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG DADDY!!!!! HAHA DON’T DRINK TO MUCH ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY!!!!!!!! HAHA BREAK A LEG!!!!!! HAHAHA

Yo- “book-handler”… I got nothin”, nevermind.
the book marker part was kinda funny though.

anyway… HI DIH… He is way better than the fonz anyway…some would say “aaayyyyyy”, but i hope he keeps wearing the leather and the NOT YOUR FATHER”S 501 Levi jeans!!!! I love him for this outfit–by jezus!!

DTM–you are awesome!!! Soooo— can we find YOU on twitter?? I want to tweet but my neck would hurt too much.

ah, yeah. they are gonna have a freakin-a blast making this movie too… and that in turn will show in the movie itself which will in turn make the movie EVEN better!!

anyway, hi. and sorry about your govt flux DTM & mendel…are you “crying in your beer” you two? or hairspray drink DTM? I have been crazy busy this week and haven’t been reading the news…just about the oil spill and planning for the weekend. barely found this new thread. and I love it when he gets his dander up–and we can see the muscles in his face that he uses to get his shoulders taught and when he makes the “O” face. ah, be quiet… that isn’t half as bad as the book reference!!!!

what up Mendel peep?

oooo- a little play time for DC–in between reading and memorizations… He may need Guinness for some distracting distractions!

Coming Out! @ 05/12/2010 at 5:23 pm

the Item mention a Male Action Star, not a women.
I thought it would be Jake Gyllenhaal.

THAT is a good guess.

I love where my name leads the eye to….. and i love his gait in this capture… and I love that his foot isn’t touching the ground which means he is flexing his calves… and just thinking of his calves leads me to think of his thighs…. and then I am done. thud.
Ok. back. do you think he is commando here? ok. sorry. gutter-mind-work.

You are NOT running 4 parliment, are you M? yet.

C&A, DtM and twitter

thanks for the links. Sounds like they all had a blast! That’s a good sign for the film!

to DiH

“A book lover knows how to handle a book – especially a first edition.”

Absolutely. It would be put in a nice antique cabinet and only taken out to admire and read in the appropriate conditions. And to show off to other book collectors…

to Guinness

“hi. and sorry about your govt flux DTM & mendel…are you “crying in your beer” you two? or hairspray drink DTM?”

Hi Guinness, yes, I seem to be having a constant Tory headache…

“I love it when he gets his dander up”

I just misread this, LOL!

“He may need Guinness for some distracting distractions!”

If I watch any more news, I’ll need…a double whisky, lol.

Hi Guinness…nice pic! even nicer thighs …
mmm anyway…found this…a synopsis of C&A..

Synopsis:
1873. Arizona Territory. A stranger (Craig) with no memory of his past stumbles into the hard desert town of Absolution. The only hint to his history is a mysterious shackle that encircles one wrist. What he discovers is that the people of Absolution don’t welcome strangers, and nobody makes a move on its streets unless ordered to do so by the iron-fisted Colonel Dolarhyde (Ford). It’s a town that lives in fear.

But Absolution is about to experience fear it can scarcely comprehend as the desolate city is attacked by marauders from the sky. Screaming down with breathtaking velocity and blinding lights to abduct the helpless one by one, these monsters challenge everything the residents have ever known.

Now, the stranger they rejected is their only hope for salvation. As this gunslinger slowly starts to remember who he is and where he’s been, he realizes he holds a secret that could give the town a fighting chance against the alien force. With the help of the elusive traveler Ella (Olivia Wilde), he pulls together a posse comprised of former opponents—townsfolk, Dolarhyde and his boys, outlaws and Apache warriors—all in danger of annihilation. United against a common enemy, they will prepare for an epic showdown for survival.

I’m starting to like this movie more and more!

Damn tories! ah, but he is a “moderate” Tory remember!!! hha ha ha sorry.

His thighs are magnificant–I always think of them. ok. not always. ah, yeah. pretty much.

At least now you don’t have to keep up with what is going on… you just have to “complain” about it…. and watch the oil spill for a while–that will take the edge off any drink–so you can drink some more!! Get a Long Island Iced Tea. (after guinness, of course).

thx DTM!!

ah, I have some issues with the requirements………….you can pass thru my place on YOUR way down there DTM!!!!

ah, what is the movie about… I couldn’t read past “shackle on his wrist”………………………. ohmuygash

yeah, like I can’ t go because I am a size 3 not a size 2… I have blonde hair sometimes and wear red lipstick on my–well, anyway…I look like Raquel Welch. sometimes. Lets just say Dan would run from the boob room if he ever caught sight of ‘em!!!! it just aint for me. ah, why isn’t Mendel going? I bet she has the requirements!!!

Guinness, they are looking for women as well ya know. I wasn’t expecting you to put on a false stache and start walking like John Wayne…well come to think of it..What part of yr body would ya get him to sign if you had no paper for an autograph?

Holy Cream Batman! @ 05/12/2010 at 7:22 pm

Both Harrison and Daniel in one room?

Major Knicker Stripper Alert!!!!

forget your Tories… this is what occupies my news search… and forget China news too–can’t wrap my synapses around any of this. I am not reading or watching any news this weekend. yeay me!!

holy crap… you have me perplexed and laughing really hard DTM!!!! Someone told me I write like a middle-aged-black man…. what ever the hell that means!! Just don;t peg me as OBA-MA. He writes wayyy better than I can ever think about.

I guess Mendel graced us with HER presence and had to go back to the bar. Cheeky bird. I will have fun with DTM then. fflllibit!

ah, Dan rocks!

to DtM

“I’m starting to like this movie more and more!”

Yes! I think it’s going to be brilliant! I like the plot, and it has a great cast!

to Guinness

“You are NOT running 4 parliment, are you M? yet.”

Stranger things have happened *grin*

“it just aint for me. ah, why isn’t Mendel going? I bet she has the requirements!!!”

Yes, my P0rnstache and mutton chops are growing by the minute, lol.
I’d love to go, but it’s just a bit too far away…Unless I just spread my wings (not legs!) and soar…

wow. if she were my daughter… she would be breakin “my achy-breaky-heart”.

oh, and yes, Dan rocks!!!

hey Mendel…. Dan could ride your fake handlebar stache. ah, that would work, right? yep. mutton chops. ewwwhhha! damn, what is he gonna do with his facial features next?????? wholy crap. and yes, spread those wings please, and wait till ya get to Dan for the other spreads….. wow. I am gonna git flagged here… I gotta flag myself… too much caffiene and naughty dan talk!!!

Dan rocks!!

let me get this straight,

satsuki doesnt attend any of the rehearsals but goes onto the film set ‘advising’ daniel and to add insult to injury attends the premieres as if she produced the film?

to Guinness

that oil-spilling disaster was just awful – and probably preventable if safety recommendations were acted upon! Typical, somebody wanted to save a few bucks, and what have we now???

“I guess Mendel graced us with HER presence and had to go back to the bar. Cheeky bird.”

I wish, lol.

“yes, spread those wings please, and wait till ya get to Dan for the other spreads…”

HAHAHAHAHA! I guess I have to wait in line…

to Guinness and Mendel @ 05/12/2010 at 8:14 pm

Can you two exchange emails as I’m sure you’re ‘both’ on a website somewhere and talk there?
It’s really annoying to see this personal crap posted over and over again. I mean, event to scroll through your posts takes more time as Guinness always precedes Mendel and back and forth and back and forth. I realize in some you talk about Daniel but come on, give the other stuff a break.

Take it somewhere else.

I would probably get kicked off that site too… sorry, I am comfy here.

doesn’t dan have the smirk Han solo does in this pic?

night friends!

Why are you picking on Guinness and Mendel? Like no other ‘two personalities’ ever chat on here? I got pretty tired of “Answers” and “Fish and Chips” with all of “their” inside jokes.

@to 98:

poster # 100-
of course they have inside jokes, I recall that some other poster said on the last thread that fishychips and answers are the same person, again. Do you remember reading that?

I forgot if I had read it, but had that idea from somewhere I guess! LOL

@I’m 100:
You will see that they all leave the board at the ‘same’ time.

You’re right. And they also seem to “appear” at the same time!

@I’m 100:

@I’m 100:
I know, isn’t that amazing? The wonders of these fan-sites nowadays, fan posters who appear and disappear at the same exact time! And have conversations with themselves! They might as well be looking in the mirror and having a chat.

Fish N Chips @ 05/12/2010 at 9:33 pm

I have returned to clear my name…..I stand alone! I know Answers but I am not Answers

attn: 100- 106 @ 05/12/2010 at 9:34 pm

@to 104:
Back to Daniel,please, Thanks to whoever for their posting of the ‘Daniel Craig Fixation’ site. It has beautiful photos, especially the ones from filming Casino Royale.

Loved those pictures of Daniel as well on that site!

Fantasy Cabinet 2010 @ 05/13/2010 at 8:17 am

Prime Minister – Sir Sean Connery: Obviously we’d like the top job ourselves, but an internet site doesn’t run itself, you know. Therefore, in the spirit of coalition, we’ve decided to bring in a figure loved by millions, a person who would unite the English, Welsh and the Scots – not to mention the good people of the Bahamas. Sir Sean definitely fits the bill here. Also, he is well-known for his cautious attitude to money, so the national debt shouldn’t be a problem, and, given his celluloid reputation, rogue states/billionaire madmen are unlikely to try anything on during a Connery administration. Result.

Deputy Prime Minister – Daniel Craig: Widely considered to be almost as good as Sir Sean, so really he’s the only possible candidate for the role.

Could also deputise when Sir Sean is on the golf course. So we imagine that we’d all be seeing quite a bit of him on News at Ten.

So I appear all the time, not just when I know Mendel is gonna check in after work–she is pretty consistent. dah? I am just observant–something that isn’t being observed when thinking we are the same. And if she is all the other personalities here… well, damn–ain’t that MORE fun!!! These threads are used as a distraction… who cares how many people post? it is all a mind game people… and if ya don’t like it, thanks for yur opinion! no worries… and I liked F & C spunk–if she is the same as a few people–hell, I don’t care.(I just don’t respond to the crazies) And if DIH and DTM are the same–they do have similar letters–she has one great multipersonality disorder… awesome…technically then, I am talking to more than one person!! (as what Splendid costar of Dan is doing now–Colette!! love her!).

anyhooooooooo—- Dan would be a better PM. Sean is too far left. or right. I can never remember those. Sean is not as liberal as Dan? ok. but that was a great article, thx. and yes… the fixation site was informative–a little mind-bottling, but informative!!! and yummy pics!!!

see ya later peeps! or peep. whomever I am talking to!!!

DO YOU LIKE BUTTER ON YOUR BREAD? HAHA DO YOU EVEN HAVE ANY BUTTER TO GO ON THE BREAD? HAHA WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU TOOK A BATH? HAHA WHAT DAY IS IT? HAHA WHAT TIME IS IT? HAHA

LOVE,
YOUR THE CATS MEOW HAHAHAHA HAVE A PLEASANT DAY!!! THE SCREWBALL FLIGHT IS READY FOR TAKE OFF!! BUCKLE YOUR SEAT BELTS!!!!! HAHAHAHA ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM HAHAHA

why all the posts with links to pics from several years ago??
For what purpose? If you want to look at old pics go to the Gallery of the fairytale site

Fish N Chips @ 05/13/2010 at 2:36 pm

An unrestored Aston Martin used for the James Bond movie Goldfinger and left in a barn for years may sell for 50,000 pounds ($83,273) at auction.

The seller worked as a special-effects designer at Pinewood Studios in 1964, when the red DB4 was used to test gadgets for the film. The car was measured up for the machine guns, ejector seat and other extras for 007′s silver DB5. It has been garaged since 1974, said the London-based auction house Bonhams.

Bonhams’s May 22 sale at Aston Martin’s base in Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire, will test demand for UK sports cars at a time when their French and Italian equivalents are fetching record prices.

The web site has tracking cookies. Wise not to click on these links.

what links, there are no links in 115

everything has cookies and what relevance is that to not go there? whatever.

And thanks F&C for the astin news.., don’t know why you got a thumbs down–tried to help and push it back up!!

whlyyy carp fixation!! i never watched the Renissance clip–just cuz it seems like a stalker–not important thing to watch–but by golly miss molly–the man is hot. I loved how the light captured his stature and his little tic bouncy things he has goin on. I want to hug him… he just seems sooo fun. ho hum. Sometimes I don’t get all of him just from the pic posted… it is nice to see him MOVE his glorious gymnastic-style body. Does anyone know if he can walk on his hands?? he has the upper body—maybe not after his surgery???

OMYGUSH… bedroom gymnastic thought again. damn. Me and him could do the horse together… the rings would be fun…the uneven bars would be tricky but we would laugh together…. but the floor show would be a 10 pointer!!!

ah, Dan rocks!!! wow. Sats must be setting up the adobe house… luck-hee…

Dan on Blu Ray! and he doesn’t “jaw” does he? …loves the movies because they take you some place where you aren’t likely to go… especially to your tats Mr. Craig–and your lips–and your thighs!!! He got dat right!!! (watch the featurette–I couldn’ t hear him all the way…didn’t mind)

i laughed hard at the DH jabs… especially the soap dispenser and the cruel and unusual punishment poster(keep scrolling)… But I didn’t appreciate what comparison comic for Dan…. “Q” was an INGENIOUS character.

Did somebody take my name in vain? Sorry, couldn’t be here earlier, because I was distracted by politics on BBC.

to Guinness

“I am just observant–something that isn’t being observed when thinking we are the same.”

Yeah, I think that says it all.

“And if she is all the other personalities here… well, damn–ain’t that MORE fun!!!”

HAHAHAHA, I’d have no life left, and would keel over at the computer exhausted!

to Fantasy Cabinet

thanks for the article! If Sean would be made PM, he’d declare Scotland’s independence and sit in Edinburgh. He’s an ardent Scotlish nationalist :)
If Dan were Deputy PM or PM, politics would be so exciting. As long as he doesn’t go to bed (politically speaking!) with Cameron and Clegg that is…

to biceps

thanks for the daily dose of Daniel! Must drool at that YouTube linky now…

HI Mendelguinness! Stop watching pole-a-ticks!!! Or just watch it once a day–otherwise you will start blogging about it and I would have to go find your ass and pull you back here!!! If Dan was in politics he would not be so happy as he is now… I have a feeling he would NOT be able to hold back anything he would want to say, and I would be “demon-strating” outside his door every day with a pickett sign== “take it off” . right? am i right????

I love these analogies…………. this one is my favorite!!

to Guinness

“Stop watching pole-a-ticks!!!”

If it was pole-a-dance with Dan at the pole, you’d be watching, too *grin*

“I have a feeling he would NOT be able to hold back anything he would want to say”

Hahaha, no, he wouldn’t be able to be all slick and smarmy and full of spin. However, I could see him playing a politician (not being one), and similarities between Dan and Putin have been noticed on certain pics – I think he would be a brilliant Putin, but then he might have to go into hiding if the film displeases Mr Putin…(Putin might be flattered though…)

“I would be “demon-strating” outside his door every day with a pickett sign== “take it off” . right? am i right????”

Yes, absolutely. I would join your pickett!

Those analogies are funny! Dan the Aquaman, yay!

“it is nice to see him MOVE his glorious gymnastic-style body. Does anyone know if he can walk on his hands??”

I love the Renaissance clip. Did you notice how sexy his voice got when he spoke slightly lower? And I say that he certainly has the strength and body flexibility to walk on his hands. Wonder if he can do the cartwheel as well.

Loved the Flashback’s clips as well, and the interview with Dan. Aaah, childhood memories…

um, yeah. we had a discussion about childhood memories–I brought up the scene with the 2 teens hiding in the park ride–in the dark…yeah, remember that scene? well, it was an office discussion-at my place, over at the water cooler about do guys really do that together (supposing they are not gay) I was freakin out when that scene came on during the movie and facinated so I will always remember that–especially that they were young and I never knew that some guys actually did that kinda thing… so I guess it is “natural” for the male species to do that if they are ok with it. As for the female species to share–well, once again, we don’ t play with our brains all day and we don’t have our genitals on the outside of our bodies for easy access and constant brushing and stuff like that…. omgsuh\–dan goes commando sometimes… wow, distracted.
anyway…. when I get to interview him some day–that will be one of my questions…. can you do a cartwheel and walk on your hands and how cool was the simulated airjump scene?? i would love to float with him… omygash— moonracker with dan in space…nothing to do but float and find the kuma sutra of zero gravity!!

on that note, i have to say i won’t be back until sunday night or monday… (oh, not my blog…) but i wanted to let my friends know I am thinking of them–(a special shout out to Mendel-you are kind!)-when i pound a few wines…(did ya see “Sideways”???) AND no hairspray drinks… and no whiskey(threw that up in my teens–never again) no rum… JUST GUINNESS

to Guinness

have a super time in Wine Country! Pound a few wines for me!!!
(and no, haven’t seen Sideways!) I will miss ya here!!! Have fun and do all the things I would do *grin*

“we don’t have our genitals on the outside of our bodies for easy access and constant brushing and stuff like that…. omgsuh\–dan goes commando sometimes… wow, distracted£

Hahahaha, that’s another question you could ask Dan. Did you do all this stuff when you were young?

“i would love to float with him… omygash— moonracker with dan in space…nothing to do but float and find the kuma sutra of zero gravity!!”

Woah, now that would be something!!! I’ll think of that Moonraker scene when I drift into sleep :)

Night night, and have a brilliant weekend!!!

“Does anyone know if he can walk on his hands??”

No, but what I do know is that he would scratch his head if he would read your and Guinness’ silly posts.

Unbelievable, again pages of this mental diarrhoea.

@to Mendel:

No but I think he can walk on water. That help?

Dan’s lovely work…..nice article..he seems to be generous and accomodating in his work. Nothing but praise from co-stars and crew in previous films too such as Defiance, Tin Tin, Bond and before.
He seems down to earth. Rock on Danny!

It was so great to hear Anne Reid talking about how it was to work with Daniel on The Mother. She was so afraid to do it, but said he helped her trough it and made it feel easy. That’s what makes a difference between a good actor and top-notch actor. The latter cares about the fact that not only he/she’s doing a good job, but that all other colleagues are doing fine, too. IMO this is something a real actors learns while acting on stage, where there is no chance to get a second take.

Nice Clip…Re Dan and colleagues. It took some guts for both of them to do the sex scenes for The Mother. Ann Reid apparently got so nervous the night before, she cried and needed the support of her son and a bottle of wine. I haven’t read one negative report of Daniel on set and how he treats others. I’m looking forward to C&A, i’m hoping he should get on well with Jon Favreau and his co-stars.
Hoping for some good twitters from them!

at least he met with the hero of his childhood, John Deckard :-)

to Hero of Dan @ 05/14/2010 at 11:23 am

Not John. Rick Deckard :)

Daniel is Hot @ 05/14/2010 at 11:59 am

Everyone who works with Daniel has great things to say about him. He is a very professional actor and probably a wonderful man to know and work with. I say probably, as I got heck when I said “the Daniel we know” before. Sad to say we don’t know him, but with reading all the interviews in magazines and watching all those tv interviews, etc, we “kind of have an idea what the man is like” To sum him up – a great guy! Guinness, have a good time at your wine weekend. DtM, I still have not watched the movie The Mother, but understand how Ann Reid would be upset making it. Even when Daniel was young, he was a supportive and caring actor.

Daniel is Hot @ 05/14/2010 at 12:38 pm

I made my comment about Daniel being a professional actor and great guy without reading Dan’s Lovely Work article. (I am having computer issues), but finally got into that post and it just tells me again what I think about Daniel. DC and RW great actors on set of DH – I guess NW not so?? Good article, thanks to the person who posted it.

Have all of the above posts come from DtD I wonder to take the heat of Satsuki as half of them appear on that site to begin with?

Little bit obvious really don’t you think?
Where are the Sat bashers????

Maybe they were talking about Satsuki (yes I know they said sactress but..)instead of Naomi as Sats is a complete b*tch on set and that is something I’VE heard.

This site has become as boring as watching Satsuki traipse behind Daniel.

Pics from today @ 05/14/2010 at 3:45 pm

Then type in Daniel Craig in search box

“Headline: Daniel Craig Leaves Another Hollywood Meeting
Creation Date: 05/14/2010
Caption: HOLLYWOOD, CA: Daniel Craig, 42, leaves a meeting on May 14, 2010 carrying a leather jacket, a Blackberry, and a copy of the Peter Shaffer play “The Royal Hunt of the Sun,” about the conquest of Peru. He waves goodbye to a friend on his way out.”

new photos @ 05/14/2010 at 3:57 pm

no new thread!
why is that?

Pics from today @ 05/14/2010 at 4:03 pm

JJ has posted a new thread.

to ‘Dan’s Lovely Work’

thanks for the linky – Dan sounds like a really nice and kind guy.

to DtM

“haven’t read one negative report of Daniel on set and how he treats others.”

Same here – I read nothing but good reports, and all say the same, that he’s kind, that he helps people feel at ease, that he has no attitude whatsoever – a true professional.

to DiH

“I still have not watched the movie The Mother”

Neither have I, but there are a few clips from it on YouTube.

The new thread is here:

Babs Brocc’s house – new revised Bond script methinks.

Love Daniel Craig, he is cool and I love to see his movies.

These polyester sheen jeans are hideous. And who wears an white undershirt to a business meeting? We can only hope he’s out for a morning coffee, preshower.

I think the book was used a camouflage to what the script actually was.

Current ye@r *