Ed Westwick: Scared of Olivia Munn's Fans

Ed Westwick: Scared of Olivia Munn's Fans

Gossip Girl stud Ed Westwick ran scared from LA’s Roosevelt Hotel on May 6 because of the fans swarming tech hottie Olivia Munn, who was there to launch Capcom’s “Lost Planet 2.”

“Hundreds of men and women were waiting for her with their cellphones, flip cams, Blackberries and iPhones,” a witness told The Post.

In related news, the 29-year-old host of G4′s just blogged a sweet thank-you note on her official website.

She writes, “I just passed my FOURTH year on Attack of the Show and it’s been one of the most amazing journeys of my life… And I can say with 100% of my heart that it’s been so wonderful because of the crew, producers, writers, makeup/hair and hosts (especially Kevin!) that help make the show everyday.

“Without them, Attack of the Show would be just another show trying to make its mark on the world. BUT, we’ve been able to create a show I’m so proud of it, with people I feel very honored to work with and call my friends.

“Life’s been pretty crazy lately and I’ve been able to realize dreams, make new dreams and reach for things my family never thought were possibilities when they came to America from Vietnam.

“I always thank the fans (OMFG!) and the press for being so supportive and wonderful… but, I also want to make sure everyone in the world knows how amazing the AOTS team is and how you’ve helped me make my dreams come true.

“Now, everyone look under your seat….. yes, yes… that’s right!!! I got you all PONIES!!!!!!!

“(Disclaimer: If you don’t see a pony under your chair, it probably just walked away for a soda or something. It’ll be back!)”

Credit: Dave Allocca, Charley Gallay; Photos: Startraksphoto, Wireimage
Posted to: Ed Westwick, Olivia Munn

Ethan Miller/Getty

Who is this girl??? Never heard of her.

Whatever... @ 05/11/2010 at 2:06 pm

He was probably more scared of her UGLY FACE!!! Oh look, another post on this useless zit of a nobody. It’s Jared’s daily dose of PR B.S. where he posts “stories” about a “celebrity” that no one has heard of but he does so for his BUSINESS REASONS which he fails to admit to. Lame, lame, lame! I have expected better from this website, but maybe I’m wrong.

she seems funny and smart i don’t get the hate

@LB: It’s because of JJ’s relentless PR of this chick whom not many care about.

Ha i thought it said ‘ed westwick scared of olivia munns face’

He was prob scared of her and her busted face.

I used to love this site. Now everyday we see threads of the same, boring celebs that pay JJ for publicity.

Butter_Fly @ 05/11/2010 at 2:48 pm

#5, I had to reread the heading. I swear to God I thought that’s what it said, too.

It’s official, Jared is definitely getting paid for the endless promotion of this girl…. Perez never even talks about her. Case closed

Whatever... @ 05/11/2010 at 3:45 pm

@*Mimi*: Hard to be considered a “journalist” when you are taking $$$ to post about certain celebs that obviously do NOT warrant such coverage and despite the fact that virtually ALL his readers do not KNOW and actually DISLIKE this person. Obviously paid placement. Why not just buy an AD Olivia????

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l.. @ 05/11/2010 at 4:05 pm

…she has fans?!? hahahahahahaha..

callmewhatever @ 05/11/2010 at 4:50 pm

Im starting to understand why so many people think he’s hot. Just in that picture alone, he’s got alot of sex appeal. Some men can be so handsome facially with a hot body and have none of it. He just oozes it. I dont even watch Gossip Girl so I dont know much about him. I just know he’s sexy.

Does anybody believe in that story?……..poor Ed!…hahahahaha!!!!

Realistic @ 05/11/2010 at 9:02 pm

I do not know who she is nor do I care to know I just clicked on this topic to see Ed.

It’s quite obvious that managers, promotions, public relation peeps, informants and “celebs” themselves frequent sites such as these. This is all a business whether people want to admit it or not lets be Realistic. It’s entertaining and funny when I am bored so I’m not trying to knock anyones hustle… (even if at times its obvious and pitiful) lol

what’s actually the story behind this article??
you really make me laugh and i agree with the REALISTIC poster above.
we know what this is all about…
don’t know the girl but love that sexy young westwick ass!

Congrats Olivia on making #8 in Maxim’s Hot 100. Apparently It doesn’t matter if Perez covers you or not. JJ has been on top of her well deserved rise much to the chagrin of the commenters here.

I would say that Olivia Munn fans aren’t crazy at all, but then again, I celebrated how much I enjoyed the book by baking mini-pies, and now I’m giving away a copy on my site, CollegiateCook.com (http://bit.ly/d78HyZ), just to share how truly funny it is. (And yes, for the record, I totally DID include the pie recipe, in case you’re interested.)

Just in that picture alone, he’s got a lot of sex appeal. Some men can be so handsome facially with a hot body and have none of it.

I think this is a stupid thing. I mean, it;s a stupid thing to be scared about your fans.