Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Gerard Butler: CHOKED While Singing

Gerard Butler: CHOKED While Singing

Gerard Butler hops on stage and sings his heart out while a mystery man playfully chokes him at a party at the Cinema nightclub on Monday night (May 10) in Belgrade, Serbia.

The 40-year-old Scottish stud has been in town to film his new movie, Coriolanus.

Last week, Gerry was spotted kissing a mystery blonde. He most certainly attracts a lot of attention from the women in Serbia!

gerrad butler choked while singing 01
gerrad butler choked while singing 02
gerrad butler choked while singing 03
gerrad butler choked while singing 04

ABC

1,899 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 776 » Show All

After hearing his vocals from this night… we all knew it was bound to happen. Rock on Butler. hehehehehe

Oh.My.God. the man is 40 years old. He needs to grow up…

Enough already..time to call it a day…♥

choked for singing – not a moment too soon in my book! LOL

Butler’s a trip. I think he’s great.

they’re trying to get him to shut up. he’s affronting their poor Serbian ears.

@Leia:
I agree he is nearly 41 years old time to wake up smell coffee I like Gerard but he is not in his twenties anymore GROW UP.

Even I’m getting sick of the Serbia stuff.

JJ, where is Butler now? Surely you’ve got people at airports. What more can be said about the wrap party, Martina, Blondie, etc.? It’s all been rehashed to death; and hopefully, it’ve over and done with.

How old is this guy, 40 or 20??? Maybe he has a drinking problem? Sure seems like he likes to party a bit too much, he often looks like he’s out of it (and he’s done lots of weird, impulsive things). Think Hollywood thought he would be the next A-list actor (doesnt’ have the chops for that, but they were touting him as that). But he acts like a frat boy. Very unappealing actor.

Plus he always looks in desperate need of a shower!! Yuck, likely smells of the party the night before.

New to JJ Posting @ 05/11/2010 at 4:24 pm

@Old Mia:

aha! This was the link I was trying to post when I got the “moderated” message on the last thread.

Mystery solved.

And, is he really still not drinking? Gerry, Gerry, Gerry. Why stand so close to the fire?

What a stupid title for your “story” JJ.

I’m tired of Butler and his clubbing.

How do I put this?... @ 05/11/2010 at 4:42 pm

@Manny: After hearing his vocals from this night… we all knew it was bound to happen.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
HA!

Stinkylouise @ 05/11/2010 at 4:43 pm

THIS is the new thread?? The MGP news would have made more sense. Is that a red-head in one of the pics? He’s branching out.LOL!

LOL he def knows how to have some fun. and who am I to judge him? looking good Gerry

yesssssss @ 05/11/2010 at 4:43 pm

JJ stole my photos.LOL I’m just kidding.:))

bored with him @ 05/11/2010 at 4:44 pm

If his antics in Serbia are the way he acts while filming a Shakespeare movie, can you imagine how he acted after a day at work filming “The Ugly Truth”?

gossiphound @ 05/11/2010 at 4:45 pm

@New to JJ Posting: It is very basic if you are trying to link to a new bunch of goss on Gerry and you can’t you got the next thread topic. I mean JJ bought the story/photos.

yesssssss @ 05/11/2010 at 4:48 pm

Andreja Kesić is a mystery man,he is the owner of the club.

anonymous @ 05/11/2010 at 4:48 pm

It’s amazing to me how in just a short time Gerard Butler went from an attractive, likeable, on-his-way-up actor (300), to just unlikeable. He is overexposed and parties way too much. I find he often looks like an old, dirty drunk. You know, the guy you walk away from at the party because he is slurring and out of it and acting stupid, hugging woman and making an a** of himself. A major turn-off. The guy acts like he’s 21. If he wasn’t famous, people would stay away from him Yuck.

Butler's chart @ 05/11/2010 at 4:54 pm

@gossiphound: “There was an interesting blog entry by a friend of Gerry’s who owns Ciprainis Upstairs in NYC. He had a party summer of 2009 as the bar was closing down for a summer break and had invited Gerry and Gerry did not show. When he next ran into Gerry he asked why weren’t you there and Gerry gave his excuse in flamboyant fashion saying he had to ask permission and he said saying ” honey can I go for a few hours to do karoake with my buddies and a bunch of hot models” wasn’t going to cut it. And I thought wow who was the woman who held that kind of power over the Butler if even for a little while.”
Your post from last thread. Where did you read that blog? That’s unbelievable. Maybe that’s one of the two relationships he said he kept quite in Men’s Health Mag. So now we know why he doesn’t want to get snagged, precisely because he can’t be a free agent and do what he likes, or f*ch what he wants. If the story is to be believed, that girl didn’t trust him under any circumstances. The question is, why didn’t he take her with him? Does he ever take his g/f anywhere with him? The only time he would do that was during his Bianca era and maybe Jasmine. I guess he knows he can’t flirt with a girlfriend around, so no party is worth anything to him without flirting. It’s bad enough without alcohol but without flirting, that’s no way to have a party. He needs to grow up fast. Again, we know for sure he doesn’t have a girlfriend now, because no girl would have sat quietly while he was “damaging” in Belgrade.

So what’s the deal? Are we hanging out here now?! have we moved threads already?
The lifespan of his threads on JJ seem to bear an uncanny resemblance to his hook-ups with women.. they have an expiry date of all about 2-3 days, but they’re ALWAYS intense!! hehehehe

I think rehab is just a matter of time for him. His party-boy behaviour is now more out of control and weird lately (kissing strange women, ect.) and he seems to get his party on a little too-too much lately. There’s fun and then there’s overdoing it. And he’s overdoing it. I sense an “exhaustion” story coming out soon from his reps aka rehab.

cubedweller @ 05/11/2010 at 4:58 pm

Thank you, Striped Shirt Guy. If he’s bellowing Jim Morrison again, choking is too good for him. Make.It.Stop.

JJ must be worshiping the ground Gerry walks on. How could he not?
All the traffic and consequently ad revenue he brings to this site, Gerry is JJ’s biggest CASH COW and JJ is milking it ’till the cows come home…

@cubedweller:
Does it only have to apply to Jim Morrison tunes? ;)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 776 » Show All