Gerard Butler: CHOKED While Singing

Gerard Butler: CHOKED While Singing

Gerard Butler hops on stage and sings his heart out while a mystery man playfully chokes him at a party at the Cinema nightclub on Monday night (May 10) in Belgrade, Serbia.

The 40-year-old Scottish stud has been in town to film his new movie, Coriolanus.

Last week, Gerry was spotted kissing a mystery blonde. He most certainly attracts a lot of attention from the women in Serbia!

gerrad butler choked while singing 01
gerrad butler choked while singing 02
gerrad butler choked while singing 03
gerrad butler choked while singing 04

A&E

1,899 Comments

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 776 » Show All

Is he a tad obsessed with Jim Morrison? or it it my imagination?!
Too bad Val Kilmer preceded him with his biopic, in between that was an awesome and may I say uncanny performance by Kilmer, he even sang all the songs in the movies..

How Do I put This,

So she has to be:
A wh*re in the bedroom (car, kitchen, living room, the bathroom at Koi, the sitting room at his mom’s house, etc)
A lady in the streets
A goddess on the red carpets
A spiritual/cultural companion/guide in foreign lands
A master chef/dietician in the kitchen
A schmoozer in the HW network
An acting coach on the sets
A handler in the clubs
A sharp cookie about business/prospects
A warrior in the media
An equal in the art/intellectual circles
An AA sponsor, psychoanalyst, diplomat, & comedianne, at every turn.
All without letting him know that she has more control than he thinks…
Well damn!…If this woman exists, AND can manage to raise a SANE kid or twenty with this lug, I’d switch teams and marry her myself.

I had to put this over here. I think this is one of the best posts on the last thread. If a woman like this can be found, they better clone her quick. She could retire his manager, agent and all his entourage/ assistants in one fell swoop. We women are great at multi tasking and often do it on a daily basis, but not only Butler needs a woman like this, I know a few men that can benefit from someone like this as well. In fact a lot of us can at least handle half of this now. The woman who gets Butler will also need a truck load of patience. Any takers? Form a line over here. ;)

cubedweller @ 05/11/2010 at 5:11 pm

@Manny: At this point I’d say it applies to anything. Somebody take that mike away pronto.
Where’s Martina – at home planning the wedding?

@cubedweller:

she’s planning the wedding and will have all of Butler’s exes as her flower girls…

Get a Life @ 05/11/2010 at 5:17 pm

some of you guys need to get a life and stop criticizing people who have one this site sux

@Lyonna:

I almost forgot, the wedding procession song will be the TMZ song..

Gerard Butler is disgusting! Me and two friends of mine were at the after party for 300 (the LA premiere) and he actually FARTED right in front us! What a pig :(

Goodness! @ 05/11/2010 at 5:21 pm

@ Butlers Chart @ gossiphound

@bored with him: John Barrymore was one of the greatest Shakespearean actors of his day. His antics make Butler look like a choir boy.

cubedweller @ 05/11/2010 at 5:24 pm

@Sondra: Did he yell “SPARRRRTAAA” to cover it up?

@cubedweller: Cubie, I’m waiting for the call he did to his mum after the wrap party…..

gossiphound @ 05/11/2010 at 5:25 pm

@Sondra: Gives a whole new meaning to Sex Bomb.

How do I put this?... @ 05/11/2010 at 5:30 pm

@cubedweller:

@gossiphound:

Bwahahahahaha!
He probably thought it would be funny to incorporate into the ****:
This…is…****-AAAAAAAAA!
Men are such boys.

@Sondra: Don’t believe you were at any party with GB. And, it should be Two friends and I, not me and two friends. Learn to speaky the English.

@Tonto: We women are great at multi tasking and often do it on a daily basis,
* * *
Here you were not talking about a woman but a cyborg… maybe we can ask Arnold Schwarzenegger how we can make one for the Gman?
@cubedweller:
Where’s Martina – at home planning the wedding?
* * *
Maybe… guess the txt she’s sending to the Butler.. Honey, would you like to have some roses in the church or maybe..sunflowers? I like white roses…
GB reply: Do what you bloody want with the flowers, but the bridesmaids have to be sexy!!

cubedweller @ 05/11/2010 at 5:32 pm

@Merlin: He couldn’t speak. Striped Shirt Guy accidentally crushed his vocal cords. All he could do was text: “AAAAAAGGGGHHHHH xoxo”

How do I put this?... @ 05/11/2010 at 5:32 pm

Huh!?!?!?
Sondra’s post did not get moderated for the word F@RTED .
But mine did. Twice.
What the…?

Butler's chart @ 05/11/2010 at 5:33 pm

@Goodness!:
““Yes Gerry, you can look at other girls and talk to them, you just can’t be IN them at any point in the evening…”
LOL
@gossiphound:
This is one hell of a blog – it takes you to other entries and stories if you click his name. Oh my, how salacious can he get?

Miss Bosnia @ 05/11/2010 at 5:33 pm

@Miss Bosnia:
Something went wrong with my post. Oh well, I guess people understand what I was asking anyway :)

gossiphound @ 05/11/2010 at 5:37 pm

@oohh: Mozart was a party boy.

This is the reply Martina got from Butler’s mobile:

Automatic Reply:

Out of the country automatic reply:

Thank you for your message, which has been added to an sms queueing system. You are currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a reply in approximately 19 weeks and 3 days.
I’m currently out of Serbia and have joined a different circus..

Ralph was not working him hard enough anyone doing a hard days graft would not be able to burn the candle at both ends every night they would be to tired.

@cubedweller: He couldn’t speak. Striped Shirt Guy accidentally crushed his vocal cords. All he could do was text: “AAAAAAGGGGHHHHH xoxo”
* * *
ROFLMAO!!!
Mum Meg’s answer: Are you drinking again?? Son, stop sending me this pointless txts… or it was for one of your sl/ts???
* * *
Margaret she’s probably wondering why she didn’t choke him when he was a wee bairn….

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 776 » Show All