Gerard Butler: CHOKED While Singing

Gerard Butler: CHOKED While Singing

Gerard Butler hops on stage and sings his heart out while a mystery man playfully chokes him at a party at the Cinema nightclub on Monday night (May 10) in Belgrade, Serbia.

The 40-year-old Scottish stud has been in town to film his new movie, Coriolanus.

Last week, Gerry was spotted kissing a mystery blonde. He most certainly attracts a lot of attention from the women in Serbia!

gerrad butler choked while singing 01
gerrad butler choked while singing 02
gerrad butler choked while singing 03
gerrad butler choked while singing 04

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

1,899 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 776 » Show All
gossiphound @ 05/11/2010 at 5:44 pm

@Butler’s chart: Oh really, do tell.

New to JJ Posting @ 05/11/2010 at 5:46 pm

@cubedweller:

“Make.It.Stop.”

____________

hahahahahahahaha!

cubedweller @ 05/11/2010 at 5:24 pm
@Sondra: Did he yell “SPARRRRTAAA” to cover it up?
========================

@Lyonna:
LOL!!
By the way, I’d bet Gerard hasn’t even the automatic reply on his cell phone, he deactivated it because it was causing problems with his multiple girlfriends…
Maybe she got an answer from Alan (who, as you can remember, keeps track of every wannabe slù/tty model Gerry dates in his netbook)?

Drunk texting mum… ROTF

@Manny: My thoughts exactly. Maybe this is the big news Martina has been eluding to… he f@rts. LMAO
* * *
Rofl!!! Perhaps she thought it could ruin his career… lol!! She should have a glimpse of Tropic Thunder then!!

How do I put this?... @ 05/11/2010 at 5:51 pm

@Manny:
How many times do you think he “accidentally” sent that donkey d!ck pic to his wee mumsie?

@Merlin:

You’re right!!! LOL
Unless Alan has activated a generic reply such as:

This mobile server is unable to verify your mobile provider connection and is unable to deliver this message. Please restart your mobile and try sending again and again and again. We’re sorry for any incoveniences.
We’re currently busy negotiating the salary for my new job. If you do manage to get a connection, don’t bother to leave us any messages

@a poster: Well EXCUSE ME for not having English as my first language! Are you only allowed to post here if you speak perfect English? I’m from Scandinavia and my English is good but not perfect. And YES, I was at the after party. It was no big deal, Gerry was standing in front of us (with his back to us) talking to some friends and he farted (loudly I might add).
You don’t have to believe me but it’s very rude to criticize someone’s English because there are people from all over the world posting here and maybe they are afraid of posting because their English isn’t perfect and they don’t want to be criticized they way I was. Very rude.

gossiphound @ 05/11/2010 at 5:56 pm

Yes Sondra not like we are a bunch of Rhodes Scholars….and it is easy to make mistakes since one cannot preview or edit one’s posts here, we are not all 100 per cent perfect typists. I’m not.

@How do I put this?…:
Margaret’s txt: Gerry Jamie, darling… would ye stop sending me that donkey d/ìck picture ye usually send to all your harem?
Gerry’s answer: Ma, ye know I’m not that technological laddie you think
Margaret’s reply: I knew I had wasted my money sending you to school!!!

@Sondra:
Keep on posting, send that troll to h/èll… don’t ever take it personally, the board is invaded by demented lazy bums sometimes.
Welcome here Swedish girl!! Hope you were not too traumatised your meeting with the Gman….

Butler's chart @ 05/11/2010 at 6:04 pm

@gossiphound:
“Oh really, do tell.”
I don’t have much time now, I got to go. But this is one entry from another blogger (BTW, these bloggers throw names around as if… It’s embarrassing how they’re all starstruck, including Gerry. I’ve an idea -we should all come to NYC to crash these parties they talk about. The JJ brigade.)
“Gerry Butler is in town. You know, lead actor in 300, P.S. I Love You and also lead actor in Guy Ritche’s new film RocknRolla. How do I know? Well, I’m headed home after a great night out. As I’m getting into the car two girlfriends Betina and Patrice stop me and we gab. They have that look – “too many drinks and ready to play”. So I suggest a plan and after two seductive smooches they say they are “going that way,” whatever that means. I never give up so I hop in the car to grab them and catch up to them on the next corner, lean out the window like so High School pup and ask them where they’re going.

I noticed two guys with bags just looking normal then I realize one of them is Gerry. Gerry and I met a couple years ago at Bungalow 8 with Amy Sacco and I heard he was up for the new James Bond role. We hit it off and I hadn’t seen him until mutual friend Joe Dowdel brought him up to Cipriani Upstairs one night. Joe is a personal trainer with his own gym, Peek Performance, and two books out- also a former model. We hit it off that night and have remained friends since.

Anyway, after he and I hug and talk a little macho crap I give in, as if I had a choice, and they’re all off together. I’m sure to grab a bite and call it a night. Without me. ********!!!
“they’re all off together. I’m sure to grab a bite and call it a night. ”
Oh yes, for sure that’s all they did with Gerry. Didn’t he have a g/f then?

I don’t know why everyone assumes the guy is drunk just because he’s out having fun with friends at a wrap party. Gerry has been sober for many years. If you see pics of him out he always is drinking either Coke or a water. I don’t think it’s so bad to go out and have fun once in a while. As I’ve said before, better he’s sowing his wild oats now, while he’s still single, than after he’s married and pulling a Jesse James and Tiger.

entertainmentalley.com

gossiphound @ 05/11/2010 at 6:10 pm

@Butler’s chart:

I found the other links too BC, it’s a hard life in the jet set, eh?

@Merlin:

Her reply would be something along these lines:

Gerard darling, as you very well know, I took a practical and sensible approach in raising you, did you miss the sign posted on your bedroom door: Checkout time is 18 years?
Stop calling me and go solve your problems like a grown 40 year old for once! I went on retirement 22 yrs ago…

Butler's chart @ 05/11/2010 at 6:21 pm

@gossiphound:
I’m telling you. And these people complain about how hard they have it. They are a bunch of idle people who have nothing else better to do but party every night and make their living by selling “favors” to each other. Didn’t GB say once that he can’t party every night because he goes to sleep too late and it ruins the whole day for him? Then what happened to him in Belgrade? Nothing the guy says is to be taken seriously. Just when you think you heard wisdom from him, you find out the opposite.

@Lyonna:
Lol!! Stick around, you’re fun!!
Margaret would like to answer that but Gerry is still her wee bairn.. can’t treat him that way… ;-)

@Butler’s chart:

“Didn’t GB say once that he can’t party every night because he goes to sleep too late and it ruins the whole day for him?”

That’s because if he hasn’t realized it yet, he’s 40 years old, his body needs about a week to recover from all the partying he does on a weekend basis.. When I got out and I see old men hovering around a young crowd, I cringe, it’s like seeing a retirement home on a field trip, it’s SO SAD AND PATHETIC. These people don’t realize that most of us are laughing hard at their expense..
His physical age continues to grow but his mental age has remained at 19..

@Merlin:

Thanks Merlin! ; )
There are many posters here with a great sense of humor!

@Butler’s chart:
* * *
And….Now we have proof he’s drinking again.
Because he could only have said that under alcohol effects!!
Just when you think you heard wisdom from him, you find out the opposite.
* * *
I could bet Gerard has his speeches and/or interviews written by his staff, like the politicians. It’s when you see him starting to giggle in some TV show that you know he’s gonna drop the bomb..and probably the truth with it!!

@cubedweller: LOL, no. I don’t think he thought anyone heard because of the music, but unfortunately we did ;)
The funny thing was that he was doing these little dance moves and then all of sudden he “lets one out”, still doing the dance moves, LOL. It looked like he was sweating a lot too.

Nobody noticed that in the pic where he’s choked by striped shirt guy, Gerry holds a piece of paper in his hand? Cell phone number of the singing brunette?
What’s the matter with him and all those pieces of papers??
Someone should teach Gerry that usually you can save numbers directly in a cell phone book!! Tsk Tsk Gerry….

How do I put this?... @ 05/11/2010 at 6:37 pm

@Merlin:
You remind of something when you use “wee bairn.”

I was writing something, and I needed some authentic scottish speech pattern to work with, so having not one Scot friend, I looked to the (unreliable) internet. Found a certain website to get me started, and spotted this on one (edited for moderation):

“Bunnet (2) The Gl@ns, or head of the pen!s.

‘Aw doactur, Ah’ve rubbed oven cleaner oan mah tadger instead o’ KY jeely, an noo mah bunnet’s giein’ me pure Gyp. It’s loupin’, so it is!’”

What the…? That example threw me off. Not sure if I’ll be using that site.
But still, I want to hear GB say that very sentence out loud cuz it’s just so-friggin’-funny.

@Merlin:

LOL!! Proof he’s mentally stuck at 19.
when he was 19 back in 1989, mobile phones did not exist…

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 776 » Show All