Gerard Butler: CHOKED While Singing

Gerard Butler: CHOKED While Singing

Gerard Butler hops on stage and sings his heart out while a mystery man playfully chokes him at a party at the Cinema nightclub on Monday night (May 10) in Belgrade, Serbia.

The 40-year-old Scottish stud has been in town to film his new movie, Coriolanus.

Last week, Gerry was spotted kissing a mystery blonde. He most certainly attracts a lot of attention from the women in Serbia!

gerrad butler choked while singing 01
gerrad butler choked while singing 02
gerrad butler choked while singing 03
gerrad butler choked while singing 04

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

1,899 Comments

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 876 » Show All
Fill In Name Here @ 05/11/2010 at 8:40 pm

@gigi: Just remember that in the Butler’s mind, it’s an honor to be on that list!

New to JJ Posting @ 05/11/2010 at 8:41 pm

@Fill In Name Here:

Yes, hurrah. Mystery solved. A round of Girl Scout cookies for everyone! A box of the shortbread trefoils for Gerry!

About Fran @ 05/11/2010 at 8:45 pm

@How do I put this?…:
I remember it. It was back in 2004 and 2005. I used to post on the IMDB Gerry page back then and I remember there was a thread about it. It was during that time that all those gay rumors were flying around so there was a blind item posted where it said that Fran might have to share her new Scottish (or Irish) boytoy with a man, or something along those lines. Around the same time there was a rumor that Gerry was sleeping with some big name in the fashion industry (a woman but not a model). The woman was said to be a bit older than him and she kept sending him expensive designer suits. Once this woman was said to have been at some party, sitting at a table with some other fashion folks (Karolina Kurkova was mentioned as one of the guest) and Gerry came up to them and kissed the woman on the hand.

balloffire @ 05/11/2010 at 9:19 pm

who is Fran?

@Patricia:
Well, a woman who had sex with Gerry while he was on location shooting Timeline said that he was ‘dirty’.

The Noise In The Walls @ 05/11/2010 at 9:29 pm

Wow..so when you’re over 40 or 40 ..you are not allowed to go out and have fun?..You stay in at home and rock in your rocker? WTF? So, he’s out having a good time..I think some of you ought to do the same…and he farts?
WOW…put that in the National EnQuirer…Sheesh..like none of you never let out a big one.. WOW…eye opener…celebrities do ****, go to the bathroom and wipes their A–es like the rest of us..

@Sondra:
Did rainbows and unicorns shoot out?
Did Alan demand that you sign NDA’s?
Did his butt plug fly out like a champagne cork and kill an innocent paparazzo?

Seen at the next Comic Con – jars of Gerry’s gas. $19.99, $59.99 for the autographed jars. All proceeds will be distributed to orphaned adolescent Indian girls to purchase DVDs of Gerry’s films, miniskirts and lucite platform heeled shoes so they’re ready for his next visit.

question to merlin @ 05/11/2010 at 9:30 pm

@Merlin:
“Because she thought she could fabricate some heresy about Butler that could cause him serious damage to his career”

But what did she say exactly? That she had some news she was going to reveal later or what? She must have said something.

Trying to figure it out @ 05/11/2010 at 9:44 pm

@About Fran
Wasn’t that Anna Wintour (did I spell her name right?)? Wasn’t she lusting after G?

It’s sort of sad reading all this stuff, I don’t think G will ever settle down and marry anyone. If he does get married I don’t think it will last 5 minutes, especially if he marries a trophy wife. Reading some of the comments about Gerry and Gina brings to mind a comment a friend made – “You don’t dip your dink in the company ink”. Employees who get involved with their bosses usually end up being the loser. If it is true and he does get involved with his employees, I wonder if it is a control thing for him.

I hope Martina gets over her infatuation and she fades into the sunset; unless, of course, she got herself knocked up, then we will never hear the last of it.

Gina – so she is still his makeup artist… so we have her to blame for the tangerine dream that Gerry is on the red carpet… bad Gina… hehe :)

Baby Mamma @ 05/11/2010 at 9:58 pm

@Trying to figure it out:
Yup, remember Samantha Burke, Jude Law’s one week stand who just happened to get pregnant? Maybe Martina saved one of the condoms and immediately impregnated herself in the bathroom. Stranger things have happened ;) ;) ;)

@Baby Mamma:
Please don’t go there… More of Martina… oops… I just threw up a little in my mouth. :(

New to JJ Posting @ 05/11/2010 at 10:02 pm

@Manny:

“Tangerine Dream”….I am so bowled over by the turn of phrase on this site. So many of you are simply beyond clever wordsmiths.

I bow to the masters!

And, on another note: No airport photos yet? No arrival for Cannes? In what country are they preparing to lock up their daughters?

Baby Mamma @ 05/11/2010 at 10:08 pm

@Patricia:
I agree. I bet GB doesn’t shower every day. Ew. Cheese in all the wrong places. :(

Belgrade Rocks!!!
NIGHT falls in the capital of the former Yugoslavia, and music fills the air. Everywhere.
Beautiful country, great people and incredible nature!

@A: After seeing this video I’m inclined to believe you.

@Manny:
How do you know she’s still his makeup artist?@Baby Mamma:
GB’s uncut?

@TB fan
What the he// do you think? He was born in Scotland for f’s sake.

@gigi:
What about his other Serbian hook-ups? Wasn’t there some actress called Katharina? And that not-so-attractive blonde woman he was kissing? Has she been identified yet by the way? It was definitely not Martina.

@@Tonto:

It was from the other thread from, HOW DO I PUT THIS. She made up the list of attributes for a woman for Butler. it was very creative, I thought.

@Tribe:
Thank you for that very nice reply.

Butler's chart @ 05/11/2010 at 10:48 pm

@Merlin:
“What’s the matter with him and all those pieces of papers??
Someone should teach Gerry that usually you can save numbers directly in a cell phone book!! ”
He’s very low-tech, still living in the 1990s when he came of age. He is stuck being a hell-raiser teenager in a 40-year old man’s body. Singing like that is usually reserved for drunken men bellowing Roxanne at 4 am – we’ve all seen such images in the movies. That’s how he looked like singing in that party in Belgared (roaring Roxanne).
@Lyonna:
“LOL!! Proof he’s mentally stuck at 19.
when he was 19 back in 1989, mobile phones did not exist…”
I see you agree too.

How do I put this?... @ 05/11/2010 at 10:52 pm

Oops! I took my computer out of hibernation to turn it off for the night, and saw the last few posts.
@@Tonto:
Tonto actually copied my comment from the last thread (Thanks for the compliment, Tonto!), so I should answer that burning question: He strikes me as freak who is not big on boundaries, propriety, or timing. He CLEARLY has no problem kissing, touching, licking, hugging, stroking, pinching, mooning, etc. every willing female he encounters, so my over-active imagination assumed he would have no problem doing those things anywhere/everywhere. No great insight on my part, I’m afraid. “The Butler MAY have did them,” but they also say the more you do in public, the less you do in private, so I could be 100% wrong…

@About Fran: @Trying to figure it out:
Oh! See, I’m only about 2-3 years in on this whole mess-of-a-”love”life, so I’m quite the novice compared to others. I do remember a pic of him and Ms. Wintour at a (Versace?) fashion show (one has her sitting at a table and he, standing), and another with Donatella Versace. He had on some BEAUTIFUL suits. I guess I didn’t catch the Drescher Conncetion.

Goodnight, all (for real this time, I swear).

Sondra, I agree with you that farting in public is disgusting, but you are saying that the music was loud and he thought no one heard then why call him a pig? I mean is there anyone on this board who didn’t try to get away with a **** in a public space because the music loud or they are standing far away enough from people?

If you had said that he did it on purpose and then he and his friends laughed over it, then yeah I would call him a pig. But thinking that he is getting away with it because of the music means he’s more of an idiot. Otherwise, we might as well call anyone who ever farted a pig.

@TB fan:

You’re very welcome. Thank you for posing the question like a culturally unaware American female. (“Ew! What is that??? Why would anyone keep that???”)
Respect the foresk/n. Cause honey, you ain’t been /aid proper until you’ve been with a man who has one.
Get out of the country more often. I suggest you start in Italy. Save yourself some time.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 876 » Show All