Gerard Butler: CHOKED While Singing

Gerard Butler: CHOKED While Singing

Gerard Butler hops on stage and sings his heart out while a mystery man playfully chokes him at a party at the Cinema nightclub on Monday night (May 10) in Belgrade, Serbia.

The 40-year-old Scottish stud has been in town to film his new movie, Coriolanus.

Last week, Gerry was spotted kissing a mystery blonde. He most certainly attracts a lot of attention from the women in Serbia!

gerrad butler choked while singing 01
gerrad butler choked while singing 02
gerrad butler choked while singing 03
gerrad butler choked while singing 04

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

1,899 Comments

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 976 » Show All

@About Fran:
I’m an “older” fan, too. Not in age but in years being a Butler fan, although I really don’t consider myself a fan anymore. It seems Gerry has always been a player, a manw*hore. The very first rumour I remember reading about him was that he was having 3somes with two girls who worked on the set of Attila. The last thing I remember reading before I just got too tired of following the news on him was that he had been at a party in NYC I think. It was a party for fashion and movie people. Gerry had been flirting wildly with a model called Ines Rivero (@About Fran: I’m an “older” fan, too. Not in age but in years being a Butler fan, although I really don’t consider myself a fan anymore. It seems Gerry has always been a player, a manw*hore. The very first rumour I remember reading about him was that he was having 3somes with two girls who worked on the set of Attila. The last thing I remember reading before I just got too tired of following the news on him was that he had been at a party in NYC, I think. He had been flirting wildly with a model called Ines Rivero (@About Fran: I’m an “older” fan, too. Not in age but in years being a Butler fan, although I really don’t consider myself a fan anymore. It seems Gerry has always been a player, a manw*hore. The very first rumour I remember reading about him was that he was having 3somes with two girls who worked on the set of Attila. The last thing I remember reading before I just got too tired of following the news on him was that he had been at a party in NYC I think. Gerry had been flirting wildly with a model called Ines Rivero. People at the party said she wasn’t interested, it turned out she had a boyfriend, but Gerry just kept on going. I think he is probably the kind of man who just won’t take no for an answer, who finds it unbelievable that any woman would turn him down.
I mean, he does think he is “a great f//uck” as he said in a video clip a few years ago.

What the he*l happened to my post??? I didn’t type it that way! Confusing.

Butler's chart @ 05/11/2010 at 11:22 pm

@Merlin:
“That site is a riot.. WTF… I started laughing only reading this”.
Never leave home without consulting this website as the info changes daily for GB. I don’t think they can keep up with his relationships and I’m sure they missed reporting many of his “damaging.” LOL. The guy is a cartoon character. They should call him the peen man as in Aquaman, Superman, and Batman. Well, he’s the Peenman. His peen does wonders to many a puss career – Laurie and Martina…
@gossiphound:
“Won’t we miss all those Google Translations when Gerry stays put in the US”
Those Google translations were the icing on the cake. They were so funny. If he’s next shooting in Africa, in a non-English speaking country, maybe we’ll get some more crazy humor. God, everything is so funny about G. Stories about him are so ridiculous as is, in their original language, that with Google it’s double the fun.

I found the event where Gerry was flirting with Ines Rivero:

peen queen @ 05/11/2010 at 11:40 pm

@Tribe:
I’ve had cut and uncut and can say it’s the man the peen is attached to that makes the difference.

@Tribe:

You’re very welcome. Thank you for posing the question like a culturally unaware American female. (”Ew! What is that??? Why would anyone keep that???”)
Respect the foresk/n. Cause honey, you ain’t been /aid proper until you’ve been with a man who has one.
Get out of the country more often. I suggest you start in Italy. Save yourself some time.”
______________

“Cause honey, you ain’t been /aid proper until you’ve been with a man who has one” and honey you haven’t gotten an STD like you got from an uncut peen. Uncut peens make man wh*res because their peen craves s*x like crazy. All the uncut celebriies crave s*x like crazy while the cut ones behave better. Americans know better about the dangers of uncut peens.

Fill In Name Here @ 05/11/2010 at 11:52 pm

Okay, some of these comments have become excessively vulgar. Come on people.

@Fill In Name Here:
The comments become vulgar because we are talking about a excessively vulgar man.

Fill In Name Here @ 05/12/2010 at 12:01 am

@Ivory: Do we need to lower ourselves to his level?

@Butler’s chart:
I used to work at Cipriani Downown Upstairs…
The blog author does not co-own it – he is just a promoter

I guess most of the regulars gave up by the time I got back tonight.

Shout out to Sukar. We’ve missed you! But I can understand if you quit for awhile with all the nonsense.

When there is no real news, some posters resort to trying to be crude to be funny or fighting amonst themselves.

Trying: I remember the Wintour stories. The same with Donatella. He was pictured at several shows next to Wintour when she was wearing one of her hideous wigs. Donatella is beyond hideous. Even if they could have gotten him endorsement deals, he obviously wasn’t up for it…

Butler's chart @ 05/12/2010 at 12:23 am

@About Fran:
regarding Anna Wintour, so he slept his way to the top. In 2004-2005 he was still a relative unknown so he took any “help.” Does anyone doubt he slept with that producer who gave him his first chance in London, right after he lost his job as a lawyer? He knows the drill and he’s doing it now with wannabe models. Doesn’t need the old hags anymore. Now he’s dishing the “favors” to fresh young flesh. That’s how they operate in this industry.
Can he be any more wicked?

@Old Mia:

hehe no I was visiting Egypt. How are you?

@sukar: Lucky you! A friend of mine just was on a cruse that went from the Greek islands to Turkey to Egypt. I can’t wait to hear his stories. I’m going to go to Egypt if it’s the last thing I do.

Butler's chart @ 05/12/2010 at 12:39 am

@Simply M:
Does Butler hang out at Cipriani or this gut full of sh!t?
@Old Mia:
I truly hope he didn’t stoop to doing either one of these 2 old hags, but stories about him just pop up everywhere and in every scenario.

Phantom Farts @ 05/12/2010 at 12:40 am

@Sondra:
Gerard is disgusting! Me and two friends of mine were at the after party for 300 (the LA premiere) and he actually FARTED right in front us! What a pig :(

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/05/11/gerard-butler-choked-while-singing/comment-page-2/#comments#ixzz0ngeWZCTt

You didn’t know that men ****? Even famous men like Gerard? The Phantom of the Opera farts. King Leonidas farts. Awwwww…did it ruin the fantasy? Too much reality for ya, eh?

Trying to figure it out @ 05/12/2010 at 12:41 am

@Baby Mamma
I guess time will tell.

@Dirty
Why do I find that video so creepy?

@Sukar
Why do you find f@rting in public disgusting? Passing gas is a natural thing we all do and cannot control when and where it happens. However, I think in public one can be discreet when they know they are about to let one rip. In Gerry’s case though, I doubt if he cares. He’s a man and most men let one rip and think it’s funny. He probably lets one slip out when he turns over in bed. I wonder if Martina got to hear one slip out? Now that would certainly get a lot of mileage on JJ.

@Butler’s chart
I hope he isn’t dishing out a dose of something every time he is doing someone a favour.

Funny girl @ 05/12/2010 at 12:48 am

Just love that some on here say Butler should act his age. Huh? Are you 12? Since when at 40 are you supposed to shrivel up and die? Go for it while you can, GB.

@stupid question: you’re welcome.. I hate it when people talk about something I can’t see or don’t have access to, I get all curious, I’m sorry I can’t post the pictures, thanks for your kind words on the other thread :)) and the blessings (I had a really good sleep last night so they helped) and what do you mean “strangers”? we’re all here because of Gerry so I guess we already have something in common :)) call me crazy or naive or full-on idiot but sometimes I feel I have more in common with some people posting here than with some of the real ones in my life. Hugs
Good morning JJers

Fritz the Cat @ 05/12/2010 at 12:50 am

Well, I don’t have anything to add to the conversation tonight so I’ll leave you with this…

Have a terrific evening all!

@Phantom Farts:
She probably meant that is was kind of gross of him to **** when there were people standing behind him. I know I wouldnt let a loud one out in a public place with people all around me. He could at least have waited. I totally agree with the OP who said it was disgusting.

@LauraS: Where I am it’s way past bedtime.
But I wanted to say that I can identify with what you just said. Goodnight.

@Fritz the Cat:
Does anyone think GB was doing steroids when he played Leo in 300?

Pictures? @ 05/12/2010 at 1:00 am

@LauraS:
What kind of pictures? Pictures of Gerry?

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 976 » Show All