Jessica Biel: VIVALDI with Luke Evans!

Jessica Biel: VIVALDI with Luke Evans!

Jessica Biel and British rising star Luke Evans are set to star in the period romance Vivaldi, directed by Patricia Riggen.

Via THR, the flick centers on a forbidden romance that develops between composer, priest and violin virtuoso Antonio Vivaldi and his protege, singer Anna Tessieri Giro, leading him to write his enduring masterpiece “The Four Seasons.”

Jessica, 28, does well in period pieces. The Illusionist, anyone? She next stars in the action flick The A-Team.

Luke, 31, most recently generated buzz as Apollo in Clash of the Titan opposite Sam Worthington. He looks a bit like James McAvoy, yes?

A&E

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

how do this chick and her boyfriend continue to find work? neither of them can act. all they’re good for is getting their picture taken.

i guess keira knightly was unavailable ……..

If Orlando Bloom and James McAvoy had a lovechild.. his name would be Luke Evans.

shenanyginz @ 05/11/2010 at 1:10 am

hey hey hey jess. don’t get to comfy. luke is my new bf.

Ugh keep her untalented ass away from this potentially good movie!

Cookie Cutter @ 05/11/2010 at 1:15 am

I like Jessica Biel. She was good in “Easy Virtue”. People give her so much sh*t because she doesn’t have the cookie cutter media emphasized beauty that everyone is so brain washed by.

I hope this movie will be great. As a classical music fan, I’d love to see a credible movie made out of this. Vivaldi is one of my favorite composers so they’d better not mess his story up! I don’t know about the cast….. That guy….well, looks okay. Jessica Biel? I’ve always babbled about her being wayy too muscular….. BUT her face could pass for a “period” piece. Lol.

++Logan++ @ 05/11/2010 at 1:59 am

@ Cookie Cutter, this has nothing to do with Jessica Biel’s looks. She is just a terrible actress, with a boring and biittchy personality.

Katsaridoula @ 05/11/2010 at 2:05 am

why does she have cocaine on her nose?

was he in “clash of titans”? and was there yet plastic surgeon in the times?

Sounds like another straight to dvd role for Jessica. Sorry Luke.

@Cookie Cutter:

She is cookie cutter. Mid west girl, acts goody goody, claims she doesn’t drink, smoke or party,. Has high cheek bones, fake wanna be Angelina Jolie lips, girl next door brunette, athletic/skinny build. “dating” the the pop star.

she looks as manly as he does, if not even more. lol

@Cookie Cutter:

on the contrary, i actually think she is quite pretty. its the lack of talent and personality underneath her looks that make me dislike her.

Jessica Biel sucks in romantic movies, I hate her slimy overrated talking, this only works by her stupid boyfriend Justin.
She is a aggressive dog and can only act good that way.
Maybe they just needed a cheap actress, but this movies will flop with her overrated presence so this people werent clever to give her that part. She isnt feminine enough, she’s half man structured and her fat big face dont look attractive either.

Who is the idiot that wanted to cast a plastic freak of too much work done Biel, who also cannot act to save her life?

I’m sorry but I find her nose job so distracting. I can’t even watch her without thinking, “actress, nose job.” Whoever performed it did her a terrible disservice. It’s far too shaved and unnatural looking.

I’m so not keen on watching any movie that shows Jessica Biels doggy face or see her stupid nonsense interviews in which she cant talk just present her ugly personality

Can’t stand Jessicas fugly mouth, not at all when she tries to talk intelligent, this is something she is far away to be. She’s stupid as hell in her brain and you can see that it doesnt matter which character she plays her own character is always present.

lexy hates bilson @ 05/11/2010 at 5:40 am

Good for Jessica! Nice to see her getting some acting gigs!! Can’t wait for the A-team!!

lexy hates bilson @ 05/11/2010 at 5:42 am

Good for Jessica! Nice to see her getting some acting work and can’t wait for the A-team!

Nice she’s really good in period piece like Easy Virtue and Illusionist. She will be amazing!!

She just will suck it to the flop as everything else too

Jessica is a man, I dont know why anyone gives her those feminine roles? This will just flop as Easy Virtue does ( she looked like a fake blonde tranny ) she isnt attractive or enough feminine or has enough acting abilities to land any hit.
You must have the whole package or be very talented!
I dont know how she can think she is to good looking as a woman to get jobs? Now she is getting roles that will flop, i wonder what kind of excuse she has for that? She is a to good actress to act? LOL

I thought Jessica Biel was really good i Easy Virtue! She had great chemistry with Colin Firth!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All