Shirtless Jason Momoa as Conan -- First Look!

Shirtless Jason Momoa as Conan -- First Look!

Here are the first pictures of Jason Momoa looking shirtless sexy as the infamous warrior Conan The Barbarian.

Rose McGowan and Rachel Nichols also star in the flick, which has Conan on a quest to avenge the murder of his father and the slaughter of his village.

FYI: The last two pictures below are from the wrap party of the HBO adaptation of Game of Thrones (it took place at the Ouarzazate Museum of Cinema in Morocco.)

jason momoa conan 01
jason momoa conan 02
jason momoa conan 03
jason momoa conan 04
jason momoa conan 05

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

God, he looks horrible!

++Logan++ @ 05/11/2010 at 1:57 am

really? i thought he looked hot

I don’t know if he can act but he sure is sexy!

wow lisa bonet is so lucky!

Whatever... @ 05/11/2010 at 2:15 am

No one will see this movie. Ever.

Bleh, puke, , argh , yawn… snooze. (and Im gay)

ck_always @ 05/11/2010 at 4:55 am

They could have picked better.

Iffy Miffy @ 05/11/2010 at 6:14 am

Bad pick for the lead actor, it’ll bomb for sure.

He is OK but no one can replace Arnold.
The Rock would have been a better choice.

what’s with the hatred ?

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l.. @ 05/11/2010 at 8:09 am

…that’s supposed to be conan?!? he is supposed to be that legendary character?!? c’mon.. look at thse pictures. he looks like a freak. he looks like the big ugly giant who’s the bad guy in any action movie.

@ashton cruz:

Now, now. Just ’cause you don’t like him. LOL

@Venom:

I agree, but The Rock has already done ‘Scorpion King’. I do think Jason is hot and his hair is HIS HAIR and not a wig like Arnold wore in Conan movies. Oh, and let’s not forget Jason can speak English. Always laugh when I see one of the Conan movies and that Austrian accent comes out. This movie might turn out OK. I mean, Jason can act, Arnold never could.

to requote @Logan…Lisa Bonet is lucky!!!

I don’t know what the bad comments are going on about but he is HOT!!!! I’d make love to him every day 5x a day!!

He WAS HOT and STILL IS!!! Love him since BAYWATCH HAWAII…He’s THE HOTTEST!!!!

oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
*faux fainting*
i haven’t seen a barbarian make me swoon like this since gerard butler played attila!
oh you’re soooo lucky, lilakoi moon…you are a bonafied ‘g’, woman!
:-)

I think he’s perfect for the part. He’s very raw and unique looking.

I used to think he was hot but he is starting to look more like a caveman

hot man yummy

Oh Dear…..How can I put this? ….. JASON MOMOA IS THE SEXIEST MAN ON THIS PLANET. Like, seriously. He’s beyond gorgeous. No word can defines how hot he is. I’d love to be Lisa Bonet just to be in his bed XD …. C’mon, you can’t deny this! I’ve never seen such a man in my entire life. And I’m looking around me everywhere! No. Man. Like. This. He’s jaw-droppingly sexy.

laverdadduele @ 05/11/2010 at 1:09 pm

I’m tired of all these crappy remakes. Can’t they come up with something new? Besides, Arnold IS Connan, no one can replace him.

oh its a crappy remake? I wasnt aware anyone has seen the movie yet…oh wait…no one has since they havent even finished filming! Stupid stupid people.

Arnold is like 90 years old…sorry, hes NOT conan the barbarian anymore. Jason is sexy and a great actor and will do BETTER then arnold.

I'd watch him @ 05/11/2010 at 4:04 pm

He will make an excellent Conan. He’s looking a little scruffy here in these photos, but let us not forget that overall, he is a very handsome man. He has great facial, different looking features, beautiful skin and a nice body. I think Jason and Lisa Bonet are a really cute couple. They seem like they have so much in common with each other. They are both multiracial and they’re of the same ilk.

I think he’ll be terrific as Conan!

He’s not bad, great eye candy,and I think he’ll do a great job as Conan. Although for me there will be only one and that’s Arnie *sigh* The man has great abs.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All