Jessica Simpson's ENTOURAGE Cameo -- First Pics!

Jessica Simpson's ENTOURAGE Cameo -- First Pics!

Jessica Simpson looks smokin’ hot as she shoots a cameo with Jeremy Piven for the hit HBO series Entourage on Tuesday (May 11) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

JustJared.com can confirm that the 29-year-old actress will be playing herself and will get caught between Ari and another agent.

Jessica tweeted yesterday, “I have the utmost respect for the entire cast and crew of Entourage! Thank you for making the past 2 days memorable. :)”

Her father and manager, Joe Simpson, was also spotted on set.

10+ pictures inside of Jessica Simpson shooting her Entourage cameo…

jessica simpson entourage 01
jessica simpson entourage 02
jessica simpson entourage 03
jessica simpson entourage 04
jessica simpson entourage 05
jessica simpson entourage 06
jessica simpson entourage 07
jessica simpson entourage 08
jessica simpson entourage 09
jessica simpson entourage 10

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Whatever... @ 05/12/2010 at 1:01 pm

Damn – she is FAT. Her legs are thick, she has NO neck and she is just a chunk of beef. NOT cute.

brightside @ 05/12/2010 at 1:03 pm

Short dress with very low horizontal banding does absolutely nothing to disguise the sheer size and heft of her hippage! That’s quite a lot of chunk going on there!

Thank goodness a healthy looking, real Woman. Go Jess. I’m glad to see you looking happy and healthy.

She doesn’t look healthy. She looks chunky. She would get by if she’s not in the show biz, but… She’s just get fatter and fatter…

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l.. @ 05/12/2010 at 1:31 pm

…of course she’s playing herself. damn near everyone who cameos on that show plays themself. LOL …she’ll suck it up.

That picture from the back? Someone seriously dislikes her to dress her that way. Horrid stuff. She looks like a street walker who got a little chilly and threw on some nasty John’s old jacket.

TIM GUNN SIGHS @ 05/12/2010 at 1:48 pm

There are words to describe this chronic disaster.

Ms. Simpson consistently manages to dress to enhance the thickest and shortest parts of her physique.

Her body is not that bad…but the idea that she doesn’t brush her teeth often…which she talked about on a show a couple weeks ago..is totally gross.

GOOD for her. She lost her mojo after the divorce but she keeps plugging along. Papa Joe WORKS for that percentage.

she’s short and wide. if you saw her at a store she’d blend in with everyday people but in hollywood she’s a pig

Neorules2112 @ 05/12/2010 at 3:40 pm

Wow, This is what has become of her falling career. Well at least there is a positive for her , there’s a free meal evolved ..

She looks good. Nick should be regretted the fact that he cheated on
JS. Because she all better without him. Love her hair.

the african darkside @ 05/12/2010 at 4:26 pm

From a man’s point of view,she has a nice shape. Not skinny and not fat. Hollywood skinny images,in my view,are not natural or attractive.

She gained weight. But still looks good. http://bit.ly/dyNdwn

Why would entourage hire someone like Jessica Simpson, who has no acting talent. I guess Entourage was desparate and couldn’t find anyone else. The Costume Director should be fired. Jessica looks chunky in that mini dress, and her legs look chunky. I don’t care if all you people get on my case, but Jessica does not look fine. Her face is bloded, and she looks wide and fat in that mini dress. If you all think Jessica is gorgeous and sexy, then I don’t know what you all are looking at. All I see is a top heavy chunky girl, like alot of people in America.

If she would stop acting so darn kooky, “I only brush my teeth 3 x’s a week” crap, and if she could lose about 20 lbs she would be great! Honestly, that last pic of her from the back…she looks like a beefy female short wrestler. Not good.

Someone with legs that thick should not wear short skirts!

do you guys ever think your comments make (normal sized) girls wonder if this is what they look like from behind…

hate to say that cause it obviously none of my business but she was soooo hot when slim!
and no she is just ordinary
and all she has to do is drop 10-15 lbs.. which I am sure is easy to do with the trainers she can hire
do it, Jess! it’s worth doimg!

Katsaridoula @ 05/13/2010 at 2:06 am

fat, ugly, stupid, not talented = JS

Katsaridoula @ 05/13/2010 at 2:10 am

in the last pic she looks like a cheap p.r.o.s.t.i.t.u.t.e from Ukraine :-DDD No class WHATSOEVER

she told oprah she is a size 4, which is just impossible.
i dont think she is fat.. she’s not kelly clarkson.
but really, it would not hurt her to lose 5-10. she can manage that esp to afford a personal trainer. celebs really have little excuse, imo.

if they cant motivate themselves, they can pay someone to do it.

Properly it feels like this web page is reasonably sizzling, congratulations for the proprietor! I attempt to study as much as possible on the web when I’ve additional time. Unfortunatley it is beginning to turn out to be the norm for people to invest all operating day for the web rather than of actually dwelling, what a shame. All of the identical, proceed utilizing the good writing anyhow.!!!!.leastwise the flocks can have alternative content stuff to feed thier dying minds. Maybe its best off, the typical men and women arn’t especially smart at any rate.

Thanks for one’s marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will come back later in life. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great writing, have a nice evening!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All