Cameron Diaz & Tom Cruise: Stunt Practice!

Cameron Diaz & Tom Cruise: Stunt Practice!

Check out this video of Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz hanging out between takes on Knight and Day!

Cameron, 37, practices her stunts and surprises Tom with her serious butt-kicking skills in this video that they hope will go viral. Just watch!

Knight and Day hits theaters June 25! If you want to keep up with the latest on the movie, follow the film’s official Twitter account at @kanddmovie!

Tom Cruise & Cameron Diaz: Stunt Practice

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Rehearsed photo op!

I love him........ @ 05/13/2010 at 4:36 pm

I love him.

can’t decide which of these two I hate more…

Kick him a little harder, Cameron! Read the interview with Amy Scobee over at Popeater about Cruise. He needs a good swift kick.

Annika Hansen @ 05/13/2010 at 4:48 pm

Hee hee. I enjoyed watching that. Yes it was clearly staged but still very funny. I’m really looking forward to this movie.

Cameron is always working so hard !!!! I love her tight little pooper !!! Still hottest buns in Hollywood. Second is Nicole Kidman and third is Gwyneth Paltrow who has amazing buns as well !!!!

I still think Tom Cruise is a great actor despite the issues about his personal life.

This is better than the Katie and Tom dance skit!

has beens @ 05/13/2010 at 6:15 pm

Two old overrated has beens trying hard for a come back…… we have an old hag who don’t want to accept her old age and act as a teen, who change mans like her shoes, a **** who get out from a womanizer mans Rod’s appartement just to get f-cked for the night…and who looks like a wrinckled joker, we have the old has been control freak of Cruise who is getting worse each day who has lost his star statut while ago no one taking him seriously, the 2 put in a crappy stupid gadget movie wha a match lol.

Is that there PR thing lol?? so idiot hahaha and bet the rest coming will be promising!

Why does she act like that her manners like that to eat to fake she is so irritating.

was that fakeness supposed to be funny?

Her face is so ugly.

it's robo-bride @ 05/13/2010 at 9:09 pm

From Amy Scobee’s Pop Eater interview:* AOL

Ex-Scientologist Reveals Details Behind ‘Dangerous Cult,’ Tom Cruise in New Book

Tom Cruise is by far the most known Scientologist. What types of interaction did you have with him during your time there, and what can you say about him as a person?

I met Tom Cruise and members of his family. I did a project to locate Scientologists for him to hire in order to fill specific positions in his household — such as executive housekeeper, maid, cook, nanny. Personally, I do not have much respect for Tom at all for a few very important reasons. First of all, I think he has abused his “power” as a well-known figure to gain special favors from Scientology. I know of several examples of this, including the fact that I was personally assigned to select his personal entourage, which had nothing to do with my job at the time. I was a full-time staff member in the Sea Organization. I did not get paid for that service, I did not get thanked for that service. I was at the International Management base in Hemet when he came to do Scientology services for an extended period of time. The staff members there were not set up to service a celebrity at that property. People were pulled off their own jobs to cater to him. I knew of people [Sea org members] doing his laundry, supervising him in the course room, supervising his counseling, the music studio conference room was converted to a course room for him, many staff members were utilized to establish audio-visual facilities in his home. Many staff members had to stay up day and night, because on the 500 acre property there were some brown patches on the lawns — it’s in the middle of the desert in Hemet. Those brown patches could be seen by helicopter per David Miscavige, and Cruise was going to arrive via helicopter, so we laid sod for days — night and day.

The other factor is that Tom Cruise has proclaimed David Miscavige to be a “LEADER OF LEADERS” and announced to all Scientologists attending the International Association of Scientologists Event in 2004 that David Miscavige was the best leader and said that he should know “because I’ve met them ALL.” That’s an arrogant statement, plus David Miscavige viciously beats his staff members. So to give Miscavige all this praise puts in concrete to Scientology followers to listen to this “leader” who has NO BUSINESS being in that position because he’s DANGEROUS.

Recently, reports surfaced claiming that David Miscavige played Tom Cruise’s confession tapes — which are meant to be private — to fellow church members for a laugh over drinks. Does that seem like something he’d do, or have you known this to be true?

Yes — David Miscavige talked about people’s private confidential information. I witnessed this myself. I included some specifics of this in my book regarding another celebrity. He also did it to staff — snickering about things that came up in their confessionals and TELLING the specifics to whoever was at the meeting with him at the time. He did that to me. And he did that to many, many others. Including calling all-base staff briefings and reporting embarrassing details about supposed transgressions in order to intimidate people. One of my friends told me how Miscavige and he were standing outside when staff were walking between buildings — like for lunch break or something — and he pointed to random people giving “tid-bits” on each one as they passed, to “prove” how much “in the know” he is. It’s a complete violation of the priest-penitent privilege and a total invasion of privacy.

Jokergurl @ 05/13/2010 at 9:23 pm

I do not doubt that Cameron Diaz could kick Tom Cruises little butt that’s for sure, he’d need a ladder to hit her :)

Cute, but fake,

Any self respected woman wouldn’t get with the dog A Rod, just to think about it… i’ve already lost respect for this ho, but this last wh*rish thing of hers, is truly low and disgusting, but since they are both the same it’s not that suprising after all.

sara whrite @ 05/13/2010 at 11:14 pm

Tom is so good looking a real charmer and one of the best action actors in Hollywood.Cameron is a very good actress I’ll go and see the movie

Very funny ! They are hot and cute !

Tom and Cameron will be on Oprah today, Friday, to talk about this movie if any one is interested.

40-80 north america box office.

isn’t too early to start promotion? Tommy is gunna be on the loooose

Mark Stark @ 05/14/2010 at 8:28 am

Too bad she can’t kick the Sciloontology out of him. Tom promotes a criminal money-sucking scam, and he has no idea, because he’s sheltered in their “celebrity center” division.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All