Christina Aguilera 'Gets Into Girls'

Christina Aguilera 'Gets Into Girls'

Christina Aguilera and her son Max hop out of their limousine and head inside their New York City hotel on Thursday morning (May 13).

The 29-year-old “Woohoo” singer, who was just named WFP’s Ambassador, recently expressed her bi-curiosity to Out. Christina shared, “… My husband [Jordan Bratman] knows that I get into girls and I appreciate their beauty.”

She adds, “But I love d–k, you know? To be honest, that I cannot live without.”

christina aguilera gets bi curious 01
christina aguilera gets bi curious 02
christina aguilera gets bi curious 03
christina aguilera gets bi curious 04
christina aguilera gets bi curious 05
christina aguilera gets bi curious 06

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

:)) cool…the girl is cool..and very beautiful son she has.

Mother of the year

I love Christina but she didn’t have to say this.
Her and Max look cute in the pictures.

wow lol i was a bit surprised by the d–k comment in the end there, caught me off guard…doesn’t fit with the pic of her holding her son.
Kinda tacky… :/

did she cheated on her husband with a woman???

#5 lol, no.
I love this woman! <3

““But I love d–k, you know? ”

haha

Who doesn’t Christina?

She looks great!

i love her. she’s so cute and hot.

THE BILLBOARD CHARTS don’t LIE. I thought all you Christina fans said that she is better than the other singers out right now because Christina has been around longer. YOU WERE ALL WRONG. The horrid KEISHA AND GAGA are killing Christina on the charts. After June we won’t be talking about Christina Aguilera anyway. GO TO BILLBOARDS.COM CHRISTINA FANS AND WEEP. SO SAD THAT KEISHA’S NEW SONG AND GAGA’S NEW SONG IS LEAVING CHRISTINA IN THE DUST. GAGA HAS NOT EVEN RELEASED THE NEW VIDEO YET FOR ALEJANDRO. HAHAHA

She's A Perfect Example @ 05/13/2010 at 2:22 pm

That money can’t buy you class!

christina stan @ 05/13/2010 at 2:32 pm

@VICTORIA: hey *****, who cares about Billboard? people who judge music by sells are stupid. christina is better than them, and her voice kills gaga or ke$ha voice

#9 SORRYYYYYYYYYYY! I DON’T CARE WHAT THE WORLD THINKS OF LADY GA GA. I THINK SHE’S IS WAY OUT THERE AND A FREAK THE WAY SHE LOOKS IN HER VIDEOS ! AND I DON’T MEAN A FREAK IN THE SHEETS.
THERE REALLY ARE SO MANY OTHER AND BETTER LOOKING WOMEN SINGERS AND RAPPERS THAT FIT THE BILL OF THE ULTIMATE LOOKING FEMALE!!!!!
LADY GA GA = YUUUUUUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@christina stan: Oh, so that’s the excuse you Christina Aguilera fans are going to use if her album flops that sells don’t better. I’m sorry YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN. The music business doe not work like that. If Christina Aguilera’s album fails to meet expectations then Christina is in trouble and this would be embarrassing to her career. THE PROOF IS IN THE BILLBOARD CHARTS. GAGA IS BEATING CHRISTINA WITH NOT ONLY ONE SONG BUT THREE. GAGA IS ON TOP WITH ALEJANDRO, TELEPHONE AND EVEN BAD ROMANCE. The horrid Keisha song Your love is a drug is also beating Christina. The debate about Gaga and Christina is OVER. GAGA IS WINNING. HAHAHA

iCantbelieveit2010 @ 05/13/2010 at 2:57 pm

WoW Christina T.M.I. But it’s cool though lol

She’s an amazing mother, singer, and wife. I’m so proud to be a fan!

@denise: CALL HER ALL THE NAMES YOU WANT BUT THAT FREAK IS BEATING CHRISTINA AGUILERA. GAGA IS QUEEN. THE CHARTS DON’T LIE. GO TO BILLBOARDS.COM AND CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF CHRISTINA AGUILERA FANS AND WEEP. GAGA IS STEPPING ALL OVER CHRISTINA LIKE A OLD USED DOOR MAP. KEISHA ALSO LEFT HER FUNKY FOOTSTEPS ON CHRISTINA’S FACE. KEISHA’S NEW SONG IS REALLY BEATING CHRISTINA’ STUPID SONG I’M NOT MYSELF TONIGHT. THATS’ SO SAD. CHRISTINA AGUILERA IS LOSING TO KEISHA. EVEN IN RADIO PLAY GAGA AND KEISHA IS ON TOP.

@christina stan: ALBUM SELLS DO MATTER. THE RECORD COMPANY HAS TO MAKE MONEY. THE MUSIC INDUSTRY IS A BUSINESS. YOU SOUND STUPID. I’M STARTING TO BELIEVE SOME OF CHRISTINA AGUILERA FANS ARE THE DUMBEST OF ALL. GAGA AND KEISHA ARE SELLING MORE AND THE PROOF IS AT THE BILLBOARDS CHARTS. THIS GAGA AND CHRISTINA THING IS OVER.

so beautiful, loving those red lucius lips. best mother in Hollywood.

Why do some people feel compelled to share every and any thought that pops into their head? A little restraint is not a bad thing.

Cute son and pretty mom @ 05/13/2010 at 4:28 pm

Her son is so cute . He is so handsome . What a great duo . She love guys , she is not a lesbo .

love her style. she always look chic unlike some trashy pop star who always look liek a hot mess with dirty clothes , nasty hair ….

SurfingEagle @ 05/13/2010 at 5:25 pm

Someone stole my line. She should win mother of the year award. Does she say that stuff in front of her kids. It’s hilarious when your mom says “I love d-k” in front of you and the rest of the world. What pride her kids will have one day. I can see the mother’s day cards now “To my Mom, who loves to lick chicks and suck d-ks, Happy Mother’s Day!…”. So classy.

@VICTORIA: for her… it is about expression and voice, and she gets grammys and other awards for that. i would choose recognition (like awards and being called the voice of my generation) over money!!! it is more gratifying.

I LOVE XTINA!!! <3

Catherine @ 05/13/2010 at 7:22 pm

God! Christina makes me sick. Men are awful and so are their dicks. Give me ***** anyday, women are a million times more attractive then men always will be, it’s a fact! That is why I’m a lesbian and I have to say I wouldn’t touch Christina even if she offered herself to me for free, who knows what I’d catch of that ***** bag.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All