Jonathan Rhys Meyers: Hybrid Hottie

Jonathan Rhys Meyers: Hybrid Hottie

Jonathan Rhys Meyers leaves his hotel and hops into his Mercedes-Benz hybrid in Los Angeles last week.

Yesterday on The Bonnie Hunt Show, the 32-year-old Irish actor discussed his first passion, siblings, and the girl that got away. Watch the clip below!

A new episode of The Tudors airs this Sunday (May 16) @ 9PM ET/PT on HBO. The newly single Henry surprises his countrymen by restoring his daughters to the royal succession, forging an unexpected political alliance, and manipulating events to marry an attractive, mature, and recent widow.

jonathan rhys meyers hybrid 01
jonathan rhys meyers hybrid 02
jonathan rhys meyers hybrid 03
jonathan rhys meyers hybrid 04
jonathan rhys meyers hybrid 05
jonathan rhys meyers hybrid 06
jonathan rhys meyers hybrid 07
jonathan rhys meyers hybrid 08
jonathan rhys meyers hybrid 09
jonathan rhys meyers hybrid 10

• Elizabeth Berkley isn't curious about the new Saved By the Bell movie- US Weekly
  • Former Destiny's Child singer Farrah Franklin was arrested for disorderly conduct - TMZ
  • Watch Bruce Willis in a new trailer for The Prince- Gossip Cop
  • Pixie Lott is fierce in a neon green dress - Just Jared Jr
  • Bones could be back for an 11th season- Entertainment Weekly
  • What lyrics made Jay Z cry?- Huffington Post
  • Derek Jeter recently played his last MLB All-Star Game- Lainey Gossip
  • Get the scoop on all the parties happening at Comic-Con- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Paulina Porizkova rocks a bikini at 50- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

First! He is so Hot and a Good person!

Love him in the tudorsand he look good to here. Better picture than the one in the airport.

Very James Bond. ;)

He is not a good person. On 20 June 2009, Rhys Meyers was arrested after allegedly attacking a number of staff at a bar in Charles de Gaulle airport, Paris and then threatening to kill them. He was bailed to appear before magistrates on charges of “willful violence, outrage, hitting and threatening death”, and was to appear before the Correctional Tribunal in Bobigny, in September 2009.

A hybrid! Handsome, rich, talented and cares about the environment.
Just perfect.

and he’s a drunk

friendly32 @ 05/13/2010 at 11:47 am

I saw his interview. He is adorable. He comes off so intense and dangerous sexy in films but in real life he seems like a sweety. Love him

He does look kind of James Bond here. So handsome and he has this real swagger about him

Oh I just love when JRM is in LA. We get to see a lot more of him then when he’s in Ireland. Love the talent, love the looks

i think hes very intense and a great up in coming big screen actor

I’ve read he has had problems in the past but that airport thing is probably blown out of proportion.
Anyway he looks to be trying to get his life in order. I sure hope he does. He’s too special and talented to be wasted.

ridinghigh @ 05/13/2010 at 12:01 pm

I think this guy has got it all going on. He rocks in The Tudors. Such a great actor and has such an unusual look. Extremely sexy and emotional.
Why isn’t he on the big screen more? He’s a lot more interesting and talented than most of the guys that get cast in some of the bigger 20-30-something roles.
I hope his career skyrockets from here on out.

Aw! He’s such a sweetheart! Seemingly the complete opposite of Henry.

I saw him on Bonnie Hunt yesterday, he wasn’t so hot, and he was a dork,
kinda killed it for me, but he looks good in pictures! :-)
lol

Wasn’t hot? Are you crazy? Those eyes and lips? And that lean body.I thought he looked incredible. And I thought it was refreshing to have an actor who didn’t come across as full of himself. Really humble about his musical ability — which is incredible in August Rush and Velvet Goldmine. I loved the story about his first love but somehow I doubt he has ever had much trouble finding women … no matter what he says.

I love him........ @ 05/13/2010 at 12:36 pm

I love this guy.
He is so hot and so talented.
I wish I was that girl at the end of his street………yummy.

sexythang @ 05/13/2010 at 1:24 pm

I wanna see him as

PEOPLE magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive

He deserves it.

He’s burning me up.

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW.

sexythang @ 05/13/2010 at 1:25 pm

A rare and exquisite creature. I can’t get enough of this man.

Um, doesn’t The Tudors air on SHOWTIME, not HBO? I mean, do you bother to fact-check anything JustJared? Seriously.

He moves like a dancer. He is a very sexy man.

I prefer him with longer hair, though.

My gosh he looks mighty fine!!
Been loving this guy for years. A REAL talent. I hope he gets some recongnition soon.

Was he on something? He seems so fake in the interview! And the outfit is horrible. Be yourself, it’s sexy as hell. He also looks better in the suit.
And is it just me or is he losing his accent? I died every time I heard him speak in Bend it Like Beckham!

Butter_Fly @ 05/13/2010 at 1:44 pm

Those sunglasses are awesome.

The accent is going and I wish it wouldn’t. But I don’t think he seems fake in the interview. I think people expect him to come across as really intense and dark cause that’s how he is in movies. But in reality i think he’s kind of sweet and vulnerable. Yum.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All