Adam Lambert: 'If I Had You' Video Will Have Lots of Cameos!

Adam Lambert: 'If I Had You' Video Will Have Lots of Cameos!

Adam Lambert attends Paper Magazine‘s 13th Annual “Beautiful People” issue event at Hollywood’s Standard Hotel on Thursday (May 13).

Just yesterday, the 28-year-old American Idol vet finished shooting the video for his new single, “If I Had You.”

“Invited a bunch of my performer friends to cameo in the video,” Adam tweeted. “It’s gonna be one big happy family!!”

He added, “That’s a wrap. Whew! Big thanks to the amazing cast and crew of the ‘If I Had You’ music video!!” Can’t wait!!!

adam lambert if i had you video 01
adam lambert if i had you video 02
adam lambert if i had you video 03
adam lambert if i had you video 04
adam lambert if i had you video 05
adam lambert if i had you video 06
adam lambert if i had you video 07

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

SO. GORGEOUS!

I love Adam Lambert and his new haircut is so beautiful!

Lucky Charm @ 05/14/2010 at 11:36 am

I wonder who all the cameo appearances are by. Guess I’ll have to wait to see the video. Looking good there, Adam!

Oh...how...lovely.... @ 05/14/2010 at 11:40 am

Oh, yes, he’s been in the industry for so long now, that all his performer friends (ack!) are like family. Someone needs to give him a heads up, those people are not your family. And when his 15 minutes are up, those he referred to as “family” won’t be answering/returning his calls. I can’t stand this guy. He’s totally overrated in his ability and he’s just trying to shock people with his antics instead of focusing on being a gifted musician and becoming better. He’s bought into his own hype and he will be a nobody in a year or two. What would be shocking, these days, would be to have a musician who was talanted and cool and didn’t feel the need to create controversy just to be noticed. Like that Bowersox(sp?) woman on Idol right now, she’s truly talented and doesn’t need to shove her sexuality (or her tongue) down our throats to get noticed or respected for her abilities. Honestly, I would appreciate GaGa more if she wasn’t constantly wearing a frigging spaceship, or some other freakish thing, on her head just to go out to lunch. Totally cheapens her for me, and Lambert and Tokio Hotel are all in the same boat.

Handomest and prettiest motherf*cker on the planet.

TheSpindleshay @ 05/14/2010 at 11:46 am

@Oh…how…lovely….:

Aren’t you lovely? You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about when it comes to Adam’s “family”.

audrey rainford @ 05/14/2010 at 11:47 am

adam lambert u r incredible, i love your music, i love u, u r amzing

oh...how about NO @ 05/14/2010 at 11:48 am

@Oh…how…lovely….: Please do yourself a favor and STFU. The world is full of morons who just blab their mouths without actually knowing anything and although it may seem like you’re not THAT much of an idiot yet, I’d stop while there’s still hope. Thanks.

he’s sooo pretty!!!!

@Oh…how…lovely…. You must have a lot of time on your hands to seek out Adam articles just to bash him. Do you have that horrible of a life? You seem extremely cynical and don’t have any fun in life. I feel sorry for your significant other, if you even have one with your lousy outlook on life. Adam is doing great world-wide and his 40+ venue concert is selling out. He’s laughing all the way to the bank. I’m going to reserve judgement on Crystal until she is at the same point in her career. She probably doesn’t use sexuality because people don’t find her sexy.

dayum he’s pretty

Moonlitatdawn @ 05/14/2010 at 12:09 pm

@Oh…how…lovely….:

HA! His “family of performers” are people he’s known for years now (some from the . How about you educate yourself and do some research? Those friends have been raving about him on twitter lately (you wouldn’t know because you haven’t been paying attention). He’s way past his fifteen minutes. He’s going into a life-long career. You either hop on or the glitter wagon or go stick your head back in the dark corner. I pretty sure all of the famous people he’s impressed (Slash, Smokey Robinson, Jamie Foxx, Ellen, Kiss, Queen etc.) know talent when they see it. You’re allowed your opinion, but it isn’t going to slow him down. Good luck with trying though.

Oh Adam, How I love him.

Can’t wait to see the video.

So cool and handsome, muah!

@Lucky Charm: His closest friends…Cheeks, Cassidy Haley, Lee and Scarlett Cherry, Alisan Porter, Rahab, etc, etc, etc. Adam’s circle of friends are all extraordinarily interesting, multi-talented people.

@Oh…how…lovely….: He is talking about the performers he hung out with from the Zodiac shows prior to Idol, he did not crawl out from under a rock one day to sing his face off on Idol, lol… he has been doing public performance since grammar school. Aside from the Zodiac performances, he was part of the cast of Wicked and Hair to name a few. Geeez, get a life, or at least research before you comment!!!!

eyelinerandcigarettes @ 05/14/2010 at 12:33 pm

Adam is so incredibly beautiful! He looks absolutely gorgeous here and in Paper Magazine as one of their most beautiful people. He is such a sweetheart too. Love this fierce man!

Let’s see. Adam’s album debuted at #5 today in Germany and his single WWFM is #1 in airplay there. Quite awesome for someone whose 15 minutes is almost up wouldn’t you say. Get real.

@Oh…how…lovely….: So, if in the future, Bowersox kisses a man on stage or in a video, then she isn’t she also shoving her sexuality? If I (straight women), kiss a man on the street, am I “shoving” my sexuality onto anyone who happens to walk by? Or is it that only gay people who act as themselves in public the ones who are shoving their sexuality? I’m curious, please enlighten me on what you mean by “shoving” sexuality.

@Oh…how…lovely…. It’s amazing that you can even comment on his “friends” that you know nothing about. He has had these friends from before idol, from the Zodiac show, other musicals he’s been in. He’s been in Hollywood for almost 10 years. You’re grasping at straws to make him look bad that you’re trying to make a comment on his friends? Notice you are the only hater on this whole article. I notice the hater comments on articles are becoming less and less. I think they know that whatever they say isn’t going to make Adam’s hoards of fans love him any less and isn’t going to stop his success. Even his critics admit that he did well both nights he was on idol.

good make-up @ 05/14/2010 at 12:42 pm

-whoever is filling in his craters these days is doing an outstanding job! Bravo .

Oh...how...lovely.... @ 05/14/2010 at 12:45 pm

tic..toc…tic…toc times running out Adam tic…toc…

@Oh…how…lovely….: He is Lovely but obviously not your cup of tea. I promise I will not get as ugly as you and trash the performers that you like. Who you like is your business and you are entitled. Adam’s “family” have been friends for many years. My friends are also part of my “family”. I hope that you have friends included in your “family”.

We are all trying to make a living with what we have. I hope that Adam is around for the rest of my life because I enjoy watching and listening to him. I wish I had that kind of talent and charisma.

For the past year I have seen posts where people have said his 15 minutes are almost up. Its nice to see that in your mind its graduated to a year or two. However long he is out and working his ass off (I doubt if you or I work as hard as he does) I hope he makes bundles of money but mostly I hope he is happy. I hope you find happiness also and don’t need to spend anymore time being negative towards others.

By the way your comments are a form of artistic expression so loosen up and use your imagination. It doesn’t need to be “Black or White”.

Oh...how...lovely.... @ 05/14/2010 at 12:48 pm

Oh, I must be on JJ Jr. That’s why the kiddies are defending him. No adult finds his “performances” newsworthy or exciting. And, yes, gay men macking on each other on stage is for shock value. If you were an adult, you would know that.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All