Aishwarya Rai: Gucci Girl Takes Cannes

Aishwarya Rai: Gucci Girl Takes Cannes

Aishwarya Rai continues to kill it on the red carpet at the Il Gattopardo premiere at the Palais des Festivals during the 2010 Cannes Film Festival on Friday (May 14) in Cannes, France.

The 36-year-old Indian actress wore a one-of-a-kind Gucci magenta pleated chiffon twisted halter neck gown open back and full floor length skirt. She was joined on the red carpet by her mom Vrinda Rai.

15+ pictures inside of Gucci girl Aishwarya Rai

aishwarya rai gucci 12
aishwarya rai gucci 13
aishwarya rai gucci 14
aishwarya rai gucci 15
aishwarya rai gucci 16
aishwarya rai gucci 17

Credit: Dominique Charriau, Pascal Le Segretain, Ian Gavan, Sean Gallup; Photos: Getty
Posted to: 2010 Cannes Film Festival, Aishwarya Rai, Vrinda Rai

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All

@xfan: Oh sweetie, bless your heart…you pretty much just admitted that you are noelia. And you don’t need to because your ill pattern of conveying your crazy messages is one and the same. But maybe it’s your lack of communication skills and English knowledge that is making you sound like an atrocious moron, so I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt.
And the only time someone uses “you’re ugly” and other such personal and baseless remarks as a defense is when they themselves feel that way. It’s also the stupid man’s way of trying to win an argument when you have nothing intelligence or factual to back your claims up. I normally don’t visit posts after making a comment, but it’s been amusing to see you get all riled up (if you’re a man, perhaps this is literal?) about your obsession with you-know-who. I’m going to stop replying because there’s no way to reason with fanatics.

whatever u say, whole the world know how beautiful Aish is, her movement on in front of camera was superb like a real godness. It show a true professional star that can bring the name of bollywood to the upper level.. she is the pride of India, her style is beautiful includes all of what she wore…so SAD to the people that cannot see what is beauty and what is ugly.

are u kidding me @ 05/15/2010 at 3:32 am

Angelina jolie looks like a 45 years old skinny veiny skeleton frog, with her MAN jaw her ugly wrinckled anal lips, her frog eyes and the huge bags under her eyes, looks like a reptile, her huge frohead with i’s scary bulging vein, giant head sticked on 12 years old body, scary bulging veins on her arms, chicken legs, flat ass…..don’t get me started on her trash tatoos ..

Aish is much more class and much more charming and beautiful than that tatooed man. You are right 2 different leagues.

Ranger Jo @ 05/15/2010 at 3:56 am

sorry, but Angie really did live up to the “the most beautifual woman in the world” title. Ash is pretty but not much more. her looks are really overrated! there’s a lot of work tht’s needed to make her look good…….. i never understand how ppl could call Aish most beautiful. never got that sorry…. a couple of my white American friends saw one of her english movies and i asked them what they thought of her re her looks: one said sh’es pretty (not much more) and the other said i was prettier (i get that a lot actually -no im not a model…too short for that :( ).

@Matt:

Matt? is your name really Matt?! or is it really like Sunjay or something!…………….LOL!………….another one of Ash’s delusional Indian fans masquerading as a Westerner to try to build her up in the Western market. sad. + i bet all the flattering comments about her are by her publicist bc everyone in india knows she’s one crazy arrogant famewhore. sorry jus telling it as it is.

@xfan:

you have a good point cuz people compare aishwarya or anyone else to angie cuz angie is really the global standard for beatuy. and angie never even tries to be beautiful unlike ash who tries too hard.

@are u kidding me:

your comment would have been believable if you just said that you personally don’t find angelina beautiful since the WHOLE WORLD does find her beautiful.

delusional @ 05/15/2010 at 4:18 am

@Mary B:

The whole world my ass, there is much more beautiful womens than her sorry for the break news, it’s been a while that the skinny veiny aging man has lost the slutry she once had, she was considred as sexy ******, never been seen as a class beautiful.

@jake:

Because the ambassador Aishwarya Rai L’Oreal and the company one of the companies who support the annual Cannes Film Festival
Thus, to be ambassadors for one of the company, that resides in the festival each year and this IFA annum and Aishwarya at the festival

Festival and it is not Aishwarya Rai Council e never taste

solangeriva @ 05/15/2010 at 5:10 am

I am asian like aish, but I don’t find her the most beautiful woman in the world cause I think she is just pretty, not extraordinary.I am a fan of bollywood movie and I find that Indian women seems much older than their real ages.

STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!

anonymous @ 05/15/2010 at 5:41 am

The problem with her is that she truly believes she’s the most beautiful woman in the world. Which she is NOT

she looks like your average indian woman.
she could use a little more exercise too

solangeriva @ 05/15/2010 at 5:56 am

#63, ITAWU.I find her body language tries to tell us that she is the most beautiful woman in the world. even others indian like kajol, sushmita sen, sri devi more beautiful than her.

surie pillay @ 05/15/2010 at 6:14 am

she is so regal an dgorgeous.
I love all her looks at cannes 2010.
the choices were perfect

She is stunningly beautiful woman.

@NOELIA:

She may not look as pretty in these pictures but is beautiful and if she wasn’t then why did she win Miss World and she is considered beautiful around the world, also Angie ain’t that pretty I have seen her up close in real life and there was nothing pretty bout her also if she was that damn beautiful like Ash then why hasn’t she won Miss World huh tell me that then!
Also she has been offered loads of roles because of her beauty like Bond Girl where as I recall Angie hasn’t and all people even Oprah has said how she is sooo beautiful!
So shut your damn mouth and think before you say anything

Truly an Indian Goddess. At 36, she’s still got THE look. Its been over 15 years since she won Ms World and still she’s known as the definitive beauty – easily the most successful Ms World ever. God bless her for her gorgeous curves too. None of that unhealthy stick thin emaciated look perpetuated by models inc.

sorry, she is ugly

yes I’ve been seeing pictures of Aish on the Cannes red carpet the past few days. Yes she is a beautiful woman but I think the public’s eyes are getting used to her type of beauty. There are many types of beauty in this world. The fact that people constantly use Angelina Jolie as a reference point is revolutionary for the better That would not have happend 20 years ago. The blond WASP was always the standard. In Hollywood Marilyn Monroe, Grace Kelly is still being aspired to. They were beautiful but now we can appreciate different sorts of looks. 20+ years ago too I don’t think the world would have seen Aish as the world’s most beautiful. We’ve come a long way, I say for the better imo.

SHAME ON ALL YOU HATERS! This isn’t the Superficial.com. Take that negativity someplace else. Really, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

And trust me, there are plenty of plain fugly looking people in Hollywood but since they are fair-skinned they have the luxury of dying their hair blond thus automatically making one “hot.”

Aish has the most gorgeous eyes and they really pop in contrast to her bronze-brown skin (a bronze complexion I”m sure Jolie spends $$$ to unnaturally get).

… or period , as i said my is english may not be perfect but i have more intelligence of understanding what is true beauty than your little pinky. Yes, you did not reply after that but SO ARE your other ilk, did they? You are really hypocrite and dumb too because you can’t understand the true meaning of beauty. All you do is attack my english, which kind of idiotic. First and foremost , i addressed ms. anonymous, WHY DID YOU ATTACK ME?……..so are you and ms. anonymous one? She didn’t respond me but YOU? Also i think NOELLA’s english is perfect than me, so how can i be her? …..h i guess that’s how delusional people think , that’s why they FAIL to recognize what beauty is. Well, miss period of intelligence ,ms. anonymous ,et all , ENJOY your delusional intelligence and sheer hypocrisy! Also please say HI to JEN for me, SEE you on jp threads under different name with your nastiness or passive aggressiveness,GOOD DAY. FYI , don’t worry about my ENGLISH or my level of intelligence, i am perfectly fine because my heart is in a good place to know what real beauty is and it’s not skin deep. You should worry about your delusional grandeur perceiptions of BEAUTY because BARBIE in time will fade to obscurity, when leathery stuff starts taking over. Last ,don’t worry about my english construction or reading comprehension because YOU ARE THE ONE who has PROBLEM, when you adressed something That is not meant for YOU. But hey, a LEOPARD can’t change its SPOT. I think ,you should go back to your Ms. Anonymous name before you respond to me, BIG MISTAKE. In PERIOD, you play passive agressive, in ms. anonymous ,et al, you play NASTY. You should look at face in the mirror and compare your face to the one you call ugly and nasty names. Tell me from the mirror’s point of view, who’s the real ugly and real nasty?……i don’tthink it’s jolie. Angelina should not be compared to these women like aish,megan fox and all those look alikes because they have done nothing compare to what she has done and accomplished in her life. Most importantly , she has GREAT PASSION for humanity, i can not speak that about these women and others. Sure, perhaps they did some charity thing, like posing for pictures, galas, wrote a check,telethons and getting drunk in cabos as a charity contributions or selling water with 5% proceeds goes to charity or auctioning used stuffs for charity. What i mean, jolie was getting down sweaty and dirty.Yes, anything people do for sake of charity is appreciated, but i APPLAUD jolie because she is truly REMARKABLE woman and of no comparison. No, i don’t worship her, no she is not a saint, you said that as your vicious SNARK. I don’t live for jolie, i have my own life but she gives me hope and aspiration that there still BEAUTIFUL people in the world behind all the ugliness and shallowness.

What an absolutely gorgeous Woman!! Go on Sister do your thang!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All