Kate Bosworth & Alexander Skarsgard: Hotel Hook-Up

Kate Bosworth & Alexander Skarsgard: Hotel Hook-Up

Kate Bosworth and her boyfriend, True Blood actor Alexander Skarsgard, keep their heads down as they leave their East Village hotel together in New York City on Friday afternoon (May 14).

The two lovebirds both attended Wednesday’s star-studded Ray-Ban event held at Brooklyn’s Music Hall of Williamsburg. Kate posed with her new aviators but Alex skipped out on the red carpet.

UPATE: Kate, Richard Gere and Jack McBrayer were just at 82Mercer filming their newest flick.

FYI: Alex is wearing Robert Geller for Levi’s 501′s!

kate bosworth alexander skarsgard hotel 01

• Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 78 » Show All
he is so private!! @ 05/14/2010 at 4:56 pm

is she wearing his shirt?

@Lovely:
Kate’s filming in New York does feed into the f-buddy thing..AS could have come into town for the party, press etc and she was available. If she is filming there she is probably living there so they might not have traveled there together.

Nice Edit, JJ @ 05/14/2010 at 5:01 pm

I guess you ARE reading these comments or you wouldn’t have seen that twitter link. How can you believe the comments on this thread, JJ??? Shouldn’t you, with all of your resources, find this info out on your own? What film is it? I thought Kate was filming Goodnight Moon in LA?? And I don’t remember Richard Gere being a part of that cast.

I sure wish I was in Kate’s place and able to hop all over AS, but I’m not going to insult her in spite of it.

Who are those people? “Lovebirds”? Obviously, because the pictures above truly look like the biggest love story since Romeo and Juliet.

@nnicol: I doubt he reads online rumours about girls before he decides to date them lol.

Umm…someone said on ONTD why are they not in Cannes. Those people in Cannes are the ones actually working….on REAL movies, usually REALLY good movies. Straw Dogs will not be that. I repeat Straw Dogs will suck, ladies and gentlemen. Not wasting my money on a ticket to see her act in anything. She even sucked in Wonderland!!Jaysus!!!

Ryan Kwanten plz @ 05/14/2010 at 5:50 pm

Could you please do a post on Alex’s True Blood costar Ryan Kwanten? He won an award last night for his great work, and had some nice words about his friend Heath Ledger. You’ll never see Ryan doing this staged pay-parazzi crap, I guess he prefers legit press for his actual work.

Own it. Or end it.

I have never heard of any hate towards Kate Bosworth until the last six months or whatever, so I don’t know what her deal is in relation to cheating, drugs, etc. In relation to dating, b-itch needs to respect herself. Forget hand-holding. HE WON’T EVEN WALK NEXT TO HER. That is messed up.

Also, ever noticed how he USED to smile and stand next to her and put his arm around her but he doesn’t anymore? The Coachella pix were very couply in that they were standing close and SHE was touching him, sticking her hands in pockets. She kissed his hand and he just kept drinking his beer. Nice guy, that…

I say it again: own it or end it.

Oooohhhhh..yes!! More Ryan Kwanten Please!!! And Sam Worthington, Paul Bettany, Chris Pine. I mean how could you not have put up pics of Ryan winning an award and you get these two looking coked out(red noses) and a mess, walking out of a hotel pretending they didn’t call the paps and that they don’t like the attention. Not sure how you pick those you post about but it seems very sketchy.

kickstart @ 05/14/2010 at 5:58 pm

Much as I think she’s a phony *****, he’s coming off looking worse then her. Why would any self-respecting woman want to be with a man that treats a woman like that? Poorly played, Alex. Poorly played.

@kickstart: You’re absolutely right “Why would any self-respecting woman want to be with a man that treats a woman like that?”

Poorly play Kate. She looks desperate and foolish.

What a Sham! @ 05/14/2010 at 6:07 pm

What a “Great Catch” He seems to be, such a Gentleman!
I bet there’s some of his “one night stands” out there that would love to tell us all how hooking up with him really is!
Whether it’s as a F**k buddy or Beard, it’s pretty clearly been shown over and over in the press that Alex doesn’t care to claim or really even have much respect for the women he’s with.( ERW and now KB as example)
While he seems to think of himself ( and continues to spiel in interviews) that he’s just a sensitive soul waiting for “His Girl” to come along, his actions speak much louder!
It’s fine with us , O.K. Alex, so you’re really just another Hollywood player, We got it!
So stop with the “Nice Guy Facade” and next time just say the ONLY thing you’re REALLY looking for is your next piece of a*s!

UPDATE: I just read on ONTD that Alex signed with the same PR firm and same PR person as Kate’s. I guess we are going to be seeing ALOT MORE of this.

@Ginger: Where did you read this? I was just on there and didn’t see any post about it.

@Huh?:

You’re lucky I’m stuck at work and really bored. Here’s the link to the thread http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/46870904.html?thread=7764625016#t7764625016

It that doesn’t work, it’s the “askars & skeletor” item and it starts on the third page about half way down.

seriousl, this girl needs to realise that clothes come a whole range of colours – not just beige! Have to laugh at her hiding her face – purely for ASkar’s benefit; ordinarily she’s posing hard!

Skarsworthless @ 05/14/2010 at 7:03 pm

These two pieces of trash are perfect for each other no matter what their relationship actually is away from the paps.

kickstart @ 05/14/2010 at 7:07 pm

@Skarsworthless:

Agree. Used to think he could do better. Not so much now. Dumb and dumber.

He just disgusts me now!! She is done for most people and trying to revive her career by dating him is just RUINING HIM!!! Hope their PR person tries to help HIM since HE is the one who has the potential for a great career. She sucks and has been given enough chances to screw up so many movies!! Why does anyone keep casting her???

She’s gorgeous + he’s gorgeous = they’re gorgeous. If they’re happy together, I’m happy for them.

Crazy fangirls, when are you going to get over him… Always the same jiberish… lol

squirelmeat @ 05/14/2010 at 8:42 pm

Oh lord – please tell me that he did not fly across the country to attend the celebration of sunglasses. Now, she would do that, but I thought he might be better than that. This is all staged – every time the rumors heat up on him, they reappear. Even Gossip Boy is promoting his blinds on him. No doubt he is tapping that, but everything else he can get his hands on if you believe the other press on him. Oh well. And can I ask, why does her hair always look so atrocious unless someone does it for her. And another job! yay! she can pay another bill with this work. Sigh. I’m sure we’ll see them all weekend now…

Bore pie with snore sauce. Talentless, overpaid, over foreheaded freaks of nature.

I find it funny that he won’t walk next to her…how can that eveb pass as an “item”? *snore*.
Come on, Alex, you can do so much better than that desperate attention ***** who chases after married men (poor Gwyneth Paltrow).

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 78 » Show All