Kate Bosworth & Alexander Skarsgard: Sweden Sweethearts

Kate Bosworth & Alexander Skarsgard: Sweden Sweethearts

Kate Bosworth and her boyfriend, True Blood hunk Alexander Skarsgard, share a laugh while enjoying drinks at Åsögatan Aarts restaurant in his hometown of Stockholm, Sweden on Sunday (May 16).

At one point, Kate, 27, affectionately held onto the neck of Alex, 33. More pics at Swedish newspaper Expressen.se!

Alex‘s father, actor Stellan Skarsgard, also recently confirmed that his son and Kate are dating and that the relationship is serious.

Kate and Alex even visited Stellan on the set of his latest superhero flick, Thor, in the desert of Santa Fe, New Mexico.

“Yes, they came both to the taping which was fun, ” Stellan tells Expressen. “She’s nice.”

Even more pics of Kate sitting in Alex‘s lap at TrueBlood-News.com!

Bigger main pic inside…

alexander skarsgard kate bosworth sweden 01
alexander skarsgard kate bosworth sweden 02

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 913 » Show All

@ohmy: He does have a publicist. She’s listed at imdb.com. Same one as his beard.

I can’t believe people think this guy is straight. lololol.

@ohmy:
oh you are adorably DUMB

I really don’t think he would bring her home to Sweden if she was just a hook-up, and I think Im going to throw up! I swore to myself that if he took her home to Sweden i would accept that they were real and serious! I just think it’s odd that he won’t walk next to her in the States(coming out of a hotel they stayed in together) but will let her sit on his lap at home. I have to agree with some of the postings that point out he seems to have changed since he took up with her-and not for the better. He certainly does not look as good as he did last year at this time.Im a little disappointed!

@eire: Given that he let Evan Rachel Wood fly cross country to visit him on a movie set when he barely knew her and then bragged that she was coming to visit him, nothing surprises me with this dude. He’s shady.

I concede @ 05/16/2010 at 6:28 pm

Ok these pics certainly show much more than the ones snapped in the states. The ones where he looks embarrassed to be seen with her. If reports of himj joining her PR firm are true, I find it just a little odd that for months they have denied everything, are snapped leaving a NYC hotel yet he’s leaving her in the dust, then 24 hours later, they are full on couple in Sweden. The PR is brilliant! Even those who hate Kate have to admit something is going on. So now that he’s brought her out in Sweden, they will come back to the states & she will inevitably walk the red carpet with him for TB Season 3 premier. The public is already rabid for TB to start, myself included. So they’ll walk the red carpet, all questions answered and then interest will die down. The “romance” will die when people stop caring enough to comment on sites like this one. It’s Hollywood people, it won’t last.

Seriously @ 05/16/2010 at 6:33 pm

@Bajan:

I totes agree. I like to call them Shady and the Tramp. LOL! They deserve each other!

Skarsworthless Again! @ 05/16/2010 at 6:38 pm

Those new PR people are already earning their money by making AS look like an even worse Euro trash jerk than he did before. Does he really think all this bull is going to save his career?

squirelmeat @ 05/16/2010 at 6:41 pm

@I concede: So very true. Half of the attention on them has been the “are they or aren’t they?” and when that dies down, we’ll all move on. Still seems a bit convenient – and for sure they will be at the TB premiere. BTW, am ‘shocked’ that Mr and Mrs Bjorne didn’t come with them to the homeland, I thought they were welded together…

@I concede: I agree with you. Not only walk the TB red carpet, but what if more? Kate looks like an albino lately or someone preparing to play a vampire. Could this mean that she is also going to be a guest star on the show?

Hope not.

burnt bacon @ 05/16/2010 at 6:59 pm

@Spice: They’ll save a fortune on makeup if they cast her as the Chupacabra.

@N.P: Thanks for posting those lovely pics of Ryan. It’s nice to see a man who doesn’t play games and isn’t afraid to own up to the fact that he has a girlfriend. Alex could learn a thing or two from him. Also has anyone noticed that he doesn’t hang out with anyone from True Blood? @ohmy: So because Alex says something in an interview it’s automatically true? You’re naive. He’s not as nice and humble as he makes himself out to be.

Alexander said that he hates stupid people (what a superficial sentence WTF) ,but how do you call a person that always says he is single,while he is defineitely not,and act like he is walking with a total stranger when paparazzi catch them?Naive…….nah …… I would say “STUPID” and pathetic! I hope those rumors about his dad confirming their relationship are not true because it would be fu****g hilarious ! For what concerns Kate Bosworthless I don’t think there is anything to add, she’s an ordinary girl ,not an ACTRESS!
and Alexander just a dumb a** that thinks he is cultivated just because he read (don’t sure he understood) Kurt Vonnegut’s books.

I concede @ 05/16/2010 at 7:23 pm

@ Squirelmeat,
Mr. & Mrs. Bjourn didn’t need to go. Alex has already surrounded himself with his other Swedish friends. Even if they are together, why does it always seem they are snapped on a group date?

@ Spice,
I think Alan Ball looks for talented people to work with. I’ve seen some of Kate’s work. Superman = Super snooze!

…and I think the “sitting on the lap” thing is juvenile and pathetic. Just to drive home the fact that she is his girlfriend..I bet the swedes think she is an a*****e!

Why do people insist this is fake? That’s a tremendous amount of effort they’d be putting into a fake relationship. Just accept it – you’ll feel better.

I have also noticed that when kate and alex are out he seems to have his swedish friends with him why carn’t he go out alone with her? or may be they have but no pics either way they are couple i’m just curious.
here is another swedish artical & pic of them with friends

The hyper analayzing of two people that are dating again!!! So he’s taking her out with friends that means hes nervous, but if he wasn’t taking her around his friends ya’ll would then say he’s not serious about her thats why he’s not introducing her to his friends.

Backwards logic ladies! TB starts soon thats all I care about, Eric is looking really awesome!

Dasiy Duck @ 05/16/2010 at 8:20 pm

They are totally mismatched.

@Shannon: Why do you insist upon trying to force your opinion on others? Just let them have theirs too. You’ll feel better.

I think he’s gay.

squirelmeat @ 05/16/2010 at 8:39 pm

@Vera: Not all of us are taking it that seriously…they’ll play it out. We’re just along for the humor. BTW, interesting that in the photos of them out walking and where she’s sitting on his lap, one of his younger brothers is with them and looks like he’d rather be anywhere else…

LOL at you unhinged people acting like cheated girlfriends. Did you really think that a hot guy like him would stay single forever?

@sadie:

just that people expected something else from him based on his interviews. She’s been passed around HW like an old football. THAT’S why people are commenting. I really don’t think anyone here expected to be his gf or for him to stay single.
p.s. Used to think he was sorta hot. Now? Not so much.

@squirelmeat:

Humor yea ok 10% of ya’ll dont care like me but 90% of ya’ll are blaming and hating her, when he picked her…the perfection that is called ALEXANDER SKARSGARD picked her!! hmmmm maybe Mr Perfect wasnt perfect after all!

she needs to go away and do something with her career

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 913 » Show All