Ryan Phillippe: Flag Football with Deacon!

Ryan Phillippe: Flag Football with Deacon!

Ryan Phillippe supports his son Deacon at his flag football game on Saturday (May 15) in Brentwood, Calif.

The 35-year-old Cruel Intentions actor even played around with the paparazzi and started taking pictures of them!

Ryan‘s ex, Reese Witherspoon, has been dating Hollywood agent Jim Toth and Ryan has been moving on as well! He was last seen enjoying some kisses with a mystery female at a hot Hollywood party this week!

20+ pictures inside of Ryan Phillippe enjoying bonding time with son Deacon

ryan phillippe deacon flag football 17
ryan phillippe deacon flag football 18
ryan phillippe deacon flag football 19
ryan phillippe deacon flag football 20

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Meh he’s becoming too bulky. I had to double-check because it looked like he had grown boobs…

WOW, Ava looks SO much like Reese! She’s really cute!

Does anyone know how tall he is? He looks so short here…

He looks hot. He’s looks the same height as the other dads and way more fit LOL!

Pattycake @ 05/16/2010 at 2:02 pm

There’s a law in LA on the books for about a year that anyone publishing photos of celeb’s in a family setting can be fined. I think Ryan is gathering evidence for a complaint with his pix of the pap’s.

I don’t remember any of the dads on the sidelines when I was a kid looking like THAT. Wowza.

brightside @ 05/16/2010 at 2:07 pm

Look more like pectorals to me. They’re too well defined and firm to be moobs. Maybe he’s been working out.

He didn’t bring a date and a body guard like Reese.

Norma Stitz @ 05/16/2010 at 2:13 pm

What a Hot DILF……..Yum…..

RP is a 5 for 9, hottie!

Hottie with a body. I can’t imagine the mom’s being able to focus on their kids playing with him standing there.

he has joe jonas type of body`

he’s 35, of course he doesn’t look like the other dads who look to be in their early to mid 40′s.
Ryan is only 35,.although looking at leo dicaprio who is also 35, ryan looks younger, but that’s because ryan obviously takes care of himself.

The kids are adorable! RW & RP seem like good parents.

Pretty disgusting Jared! Posting photo’s where Paparzzi stake out a childs game?! Kids should be off limits. They should be aloud to be kids!

You know, I can’t hate on him. At least he’s not dragging different partners along with him when he hangs out with his kids, like his EX does.

TEAM JAKE (and Ryan)!

namewithheld @ 05/16/2010 at 5:05 pm

I can take him seriously because he has a baby/young boy face.

namewithheld @ 05/16/2010 at 5:06 pm

sorry I mean “I can’t take him seriously”

wow insanely hot! his arms are huge

Damn i wish my friends dad’s looked like that

phillyfanatic @ 05/16/2010 at 5:31 pm

I love him!! I can’t wait till next weekend for MACGRUBER!!!!

Pattycake @ 05/16/2010 at 6:17 pm

@phillyfanatic: Yes, and I hear we will get to see some bare ass per Ryan and Will.

phillyfanatic @ 05/16/2010 at 6:35 pm

Ryan is going to throw out the first ball at a Phillies game this week. He’ll probably be fully clothed but at least he’ll bring his hotness home for a visit.

yes she looks EXACTLY like her mother, and thats all I am gonna say

I always wonder what on earth interested him in her

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All