Shirtless Henry Cavill in IMMORTALS -- First Pic!

Shirtless Henry Cavill in IMMORTALS -- First Pic!

Henry Cavill is shirtless sexy as young warrior Theseus in the new Greek mythology tale, Immortals.

When asked how Henry is getting into his role, director Tarsem Singh shared, “Pretty fantastic. I met him about a year and something ago. I switched the script, he would read it right. I’d switch it again, he’d read it the way I wanted. I knew that was the guy I wanted [from the get go].”

Tarsem joked, “I told him, I don’t want a six-pack, I want an eight pack. He was pretty pudgy when I first met him. But now? Hey, I’d f–k him.”

Immortals opens in theaters everywhere next year.

FYI: Henry turned 27 earlier this month. He currently stars on Showtime’s The Tudors, which airs a new episode TONIGHT (May 16) @ 9PM ET/PT.

I love him.. hes so talented and HOT!!

How many of these Greek Mythology movies do we need?

lmao, nice comment there Singh.
He justs looks sooooooooo good. I am convinced he looks good no matter waht, form his days at ICTC to Tudors to WW to this. Just WOW

Superapple @ 05/16/2010 at 12:05 pm

@Donovan:
How many of these Greek Mythology movies have a shirtless Henry Cavill in them? None. So let’s all enjoy this ~masterpiece and drool over Henry.

Too much..... @ 05/16/2010 at 12:06 pm

….yes he has a muscles and a six pack but he looks
like he’s gone too far with the dieting and exercise……just too scrawny!

he’s HOT!!! henry cavill is the bomb!!!

Henry Cavill is alright, as Theseus, he’s supposed to be very lean and muscley. Personally, am more interested in the director Tarsem Singh though. He’s one of the few Indian directors to be working in Hollywood, and worked on The Cell. Good to see that he is doing some other notable films now.

An Unreformed Gyllenhaalic @ 05/16/2010 at 12:35 pm

I like Henry well enough. In fact I love him on The Tudors.

But he’s no Jake Gyllenhaal. No one living looks as good as Jake does without a shirt on. Period.

If I were him or any other actor, I’d hate to take off my shirt, show off my abs and then…meh. Getting compared to Jake is inevitable…nothing good can come of it.. :)

I really like Henry, and I think he look really hot in that picture, but I have to say too that maybe it was to much working out… and the joke about Henry was pudgy was just a joke right? I mean i never saw him pudgy.. smile

looking forward to see him in this Movie

Post the picture of Freida Pinto in this movie Jared, she looks beautiful.

I love the Tudors and Henry! Frieda is so beautiful.

@III: Never apologize for Cavill picspams

I’m a fan of the tutors and Henry has always been great eye candy for the woman in it. I think we will see more of him over the years I’m sure he will do well playing a Greek God.

He was pudgy when they first met????? How???

im in love with him since his montecristo movie:)

OMG! I just can’t get enough of Henry!!! He’s great on Tudors!
Please Jared, get more pictures of this movie!!!!

Ew at the directors comment, the last part, that is so sleazy, even if its clearly a joke!

Henry is looking insanely good as always.

*sigh* ……move over…there’s a new dog movin in…yum!

Realistic @ 05/16/2010 at 6:07 pm

I thought Henry was talented and attractive since I saw him on that tv show a few times about a king and a kingdom.

OOHHH!! This man is super hot and goregous!! Yep, I’d f*ck him too!

Lone Gentleman @ 05/16/2010 at 8:47 pm

“The gay young men and the love-sick girls…”

Cheers for removing my duplicate comment earlier Jared haha

I LOVE HIMM! HE’S SOO HOT! HE SHOULD DO MORE MOVIES!!

He looks hot but he also looks a little emaciated too for some reason I think he could be beefier if that makes sense.

i’d greek and french him

tarsem also did “the fall” starring lee pace…hawt

Sexythang @ 05/17/2010 at 2:08 am

Ooh La La Henry! Where did that body come from?

Ridiculously good looking.

Sexythang @ 05/17/2010 at 2:10 am

So that’s what he looks like under all those furs! LOL

Henry been holding out on us.

Henry for Julian (dark hunters @ 05/17/2010 at 2:11 am

If they ever make movies of Sherrilyn Kenyon’s books, I vote for Henry Cavill to portrait Julian of Macedon.
He is just perfect for the role, with that body and long hair as he had on Tristan and Isolde, he is a killer!

If you read the book and think I’m right , tombs up!

Henry looks awful in that photo. Way too scrawny/ripped.

He looks better when he is more beefy and less toned.

Yes, he looks every bit a Greek Myth’god’….yowzah! Dang he’s HOT!

He was better when he was “pudgy”. I don’t even recognize him now. He’s delectable on “The Tudors”.

@Donovan:

If the Greek gods look like this — A LOT! HA! HA!

I’ve been to Greece four times and no Greek man EVER looked this good, especially the men in Athens. They all look like Aristole Onassis — short and ugly.

To think this is the same man who played in ‘The Count of Monte Cristo’ when he was younger and even then he was a cutie. Glad his career doing well.

Jelly-kneed! Cavill’s appearance, personality, talent and his english accent, ahh, that’s what I call perfection ;)

Slick Cat @ 05/17/2010 at 7:35 pm

Gahhhhh….I want Henry soooooo bad….

she shall remain nameless @ 05/18/2010 at 12:02 am

I’m drooling all over just by looking at him….

Dio mio. I think the ubber talented Henry Cavill is super-hyper-mega sexy. And his blue eyes really make me speechless . And his body in this particular picture is pure perfection. A true God!

nooo why did they wax his chest :O
i actually have a body hair phobia but on him… *drools*
still he fits this role pretty good. look really like a god :D

Henry
is the epitome of male sexuality.

really hot man here.
i falling in love.
i love him since i saw the tudor season 2..

he’s HOT!!! henry cavill is the bomb!!!