Jensen Ackles & Danneel Harris: Big Apple Newlyweds!

Jensen Ackles & Danneel Harris: Big Apple Newlyweds!

Here are the first pictures of Jensen Ackles and his lovely wife Danneel Harris arriving at their uptown New York City hotel on Sunday afternoon (May 16).

The newlyweds tied the knot on Saturday (May 15) in Jensen’s hometown of Dallas, Texas. (First wedding pictures here!) Looks like this couple didn’t get a chance to take time off for a honeymoon!

Jensen, 32, and Danneel, 31, are in town for the upfronts. Danneel stars in the upcoming NBC series Friends with Benefits.

jensen ackles danneel harris newlyweds 01
jensen ackles danneel harris newlyweds 02
jensen ackles danneel harris newlyweds 03
jensen ackles danneel harris newlyweds 04
jensen ackles danneel harris newlyweds 05

• Portia de Rossi surprised wife Ellen DeGeneres on their sixth wedding anniversary- US Weekly
  • Audrina Patridge gives some relationship advice after her split from Corey Bohan- TMZ
  • Rory McIlroy and Tiger Woods play golf on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon- Gossip Cop
  • Miranda Cosgrove helps raise over $1 million at a summer party- Just Jared Jr
  • Rectify has been renewed for a third season- Entertainment Weekly
  • JWoww explains why she isn't going to have sex for a while- Huffington Post
  • Who did Gwyneth Paltrow hang out with over the weekend?- Lainey Gossip
  • The Olympus Has Fallen sequel has a director on board - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Laura Cremaschi shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Danneel is barely ever on OTH, i doubt she is there for that

love them!! shes gorgeous and i LOVE jensen on supernatural!!!

Shannanigans @ 05/17/2010 at 3:00 am

She either had extensions at her wedding or got her hair cut. I love it! I hope they are very happy together.

fullforce @ 05/17/2010 at 3:06 am

hi Mr. Straight McStraighten

Danneel’s there for her new show, Friends with Benefits on NBC…. not OTH.

You might want to do some fact checking first. Danneel is there for the NBC upfronts FOR THE NEW SHOW FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS THAT SHE WILL BE IN THIS FALL. Total fail JustJared! Plus, I highly doubt Jensen will even stick around for the CW upfronts.

@me2: Thanks! It actually won’t air this fall, it’s a mid-season replacement.

Lucky ***** Danneel

for the millionth time JJ Danneel is not on one tree hill anymore
she has a new show on NBC, would be nice if you knew that before posting about them

@Just Jared: You’re welcome and okay thanks, I did not know about the non fall starting date.

How long ’til crazy Stephanie shows up and claims these photos are fake?

I am wondering about “Stephanie” myself LOL. I expected her all over IMDB by now.

I can barely recognise that old woman is the bride from yesterday.Strange.Who’s that chic?

Looks like Danneel had extensions at her wedding. That sucks that they have to go to upfronts the day after their wedding.

KatieHH25H @ 05/17/2010 at 5:20 am

Lovely wife?ugh I’ma throw up.

*PUKE*

Look at Jensen’s face…FAKE SMILE FAKE SMILE

凸 to Danneel

Sweet15229 @ 05/17/2010 at 5:26 am

Danneel has no jobs at all now n that’s why she wants to get married to Jensen.

So that should be called “a lovely wife”. I got it .

Voodoo123 @ 05/17/2010 at 5:53 am

Feel so sorry for Jensen.sigh.

Verónica @ 05/17/2010 at 6:08 am

LOL at all these *idiot* SPN fans. She’s what he wants, and he’s what she wants. That’s all. They love each other and their love is NOT your business!.

They’re husband and wife. Suck it!.
Can’t wait to see her expecting :)

I have no talents I'm french @ 05/17/2010 at 6:18 am

I like them a lot, they seem genuine.
They both look good.

@Verónica: Not all SPN fans are idiots, I’m a big fan of the show myself, but I don’t start bashing the actor’s wives cause of that. Only those obsessed, bored or those who need to get a life. And then there are some who can’t make the deference between a character and the actor who plays it.
Personally I think she is beautiful.

Why is Danneel wearing winter boots in the summer? Pretty girl but she needs a fashion consultant. (Her accessories for her wedding were soooo ugly.)

They are beutiful couple.Some “fans” are just pathetic.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All