Hayden Christensen: Rachel Bilson is a Great Stylist

Hayden Christensen: Rachel Bilson is a Great Stylist

Rachel Bilson covers up in a pair of shades and fedora as she catches a departing flight out of LAX airport on Monday (May 17) in Los Angeles.

When her fiance Hayden Christensen was recently asked if he has a personal stylist, he told a Brazilian publication, “No, and I think I never will. But my fiancee [Rachel] is a great personal stylist, and she’s all mine! She loves to buy things for me.”

For video of Hayden playing soccer and pulling up his pants, visit MSN.com!

FYI: Rachel is wearing an Autumn Cashmere French Sailor Boatneck Sweater and a Louis Vuitton “Antheia” bag.

rachel bilson stylist 01
rachel bilson stylist 02
rachel bilson stylist 03
rachel bilson stylist 04
rachel bilson stylist 05
rachel bilson stylist 06
rachel bilson stylist 07
rachel bilson stylist 08
rachel bilson stylist 09

Ethan Miller/Getty

Bwahahahaha….Ummm…yeah, sure she is Gayden!

Wonder where she is going?

If she is his stylist she is horrible one the man always looks like hammered ****. He needs to get another stylist and quick.

AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i’m going to go over there and give you a can of woop-ass!!!! asap

Lufthansa? @ 05/17/2010 at 7:37 pm

A German airline…hmmmmm.

ARABIAN NIGHTS IS BACK @ 05/17/2010 at 8:08 pm

@ VIPER BIGHTSIDE HOW ARE YOU DOING ARE YOU LOVING THIS AND ALSO LUFTHANSA? WHY THAT REMARK MMMMMMMMMMMMMM DO YOU THINK RB IS RACIST LIKE YOU I DONT THINK SO YOURE ALWAYS MAKING REMARKS ABOUT HER BEING JEWISH ALSO BAR R. YOUR ALWAYS MAKING REMARKS SHES JEWISH AND FROM ISREAL SO WHAT NOBODY CARES WHERE THEY ARE FROM A FAN IS A FAN BUT YOURE A SICK JEALOUS B—– EAT YOUR HEART OUT SHES GORGEOUS A TALENTED AND IS HAYDENS FIANCE AND ITS KILLING YOU

Honey please take your meds your one sick puppy..

He's Just Nasty @ 05/17/2010 at 8:19 pm

She looks so awful all the time these days I can believe she picks his clothes. He looks worse than he ever has before and that’s saying a lot. God she is ugly. And we get pics of her almost every day. WHY??????????????????

Can’t wait for these two uber losers to tie the knot. They are way worse than Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt. They are worse than Britney Spears and KFed. They are worse than Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson. A more perfect match could not be imagined for sheer no talent media-****ing stupidity and fugliness.

@ 9 brightside @ 05/17/2010 at 8:27 pm

honey everyone knows who the sick one is here YOU and this is why nobody wants to talk to you so keep on writing your pointless stories nobody cares and nobody reads them why are you here if you hate rb? tell us why why why are you hear if you hate her so much and have nothing nice or decent to say why be here go to whose thread you like but its obvious you like nobody all you do is put ppl down tell us why youre always on rbs threads hating her? you cant help yourself

lexy hates bilson @ 05/17/2010 at 8:56 pm

This is interesting considering she uses a stylist to dress her! It’s pretty sad that’s the best thing he can say about her – she shops a lot!
She’s probably on her way to Canada to do some “work” – how else do you think she pays for her mortgage, credit card bills and these JJ publicity mentions?? Certainly not with her “acting” career!!

bahamas? :D

she looks amazing here in these pix shes gorgeous and so cool she really knows her stuff stop being jealous and deal with it

@ he told a Brazilian publication, “…
Well who even translated that interview?! RBoo and her PR’s.
Haydamn sounded so gay or even retarded – and he now claiming to be soo in lurve but pics of him w/ her where he “usually” looks lost in a galaxy far far far away truly tells otherwise.
P. S. – And yeah she is his “great personal stylist”?!

yeah yeah yeah boring

lexy hates bilson @ 05/17/2010 at 9:58 pm

What are we jealous of again?? A talentless actress who can’t get a job or her D-lister boyfriend who would rather spend time with his mom and his pigs??
What happened to all the fans who usually mob her begging for an autograph?? Her PR folks aren’t on the ball today!

I don’t believe that he said “she’s all mine”
Hayden does not seem to say something like this in a interview,
just saying…

then why are you here????? if you hate her why are you here if i dont care for someone i dare not go to their thread whay are you here to bash and hate and most of all cause you are jealous very jealous sickly jealous otherwise you wouldnt care and wouldnt be here

@15
HE’s the pretentiously private/discreet yet all the way gross… while SHE’s the perpetually dumb & infuriating little moe – perfect match.

@18 he said it its also in a magazine article but im not going to give it out so the haters and bashers can go there he did say it and said some very loving caring words about her and their relationship so all you haters eat your hearts out

rachel looks awesome here shes a hot girl and gorgeous face hayden is a lucky guy

Ms. BilTroll’s disease of desperation & worthlessness is spreading like a virus…

- I ditto with Kate. Charlize is unemployed? I hope you’re mixing her up with Kate Bosworth or Rachel Bilson…

- She is like Rachel Bilson, engaged, pointless and jobless.

I found the article and used google to traslate it to english. So here it is.

Actor Hayden Christensen was in the lightning passage on Wednesday by Brazil (12.05), to publicize the Challenge scent of Lacoste, which is the poster boy.

In a hotel room Fasano in Rio, he chatted with the Chic fashion, personal taste and his fiancee, Rachel Bilson, Summer of the fashionista defunct television drama The OC

Meet down a little more about the style of the Canadian actor who won a legion of fans with the movie Jumper and Awake and also the male audience, like Darth Vader from Star Wars.

How would you define your style?
I would say that is casual and comfortable. I enjoy sports, so I want to wear a costume that does not have foul trouble. At the same time I like to take care and be presentable. Overall, I like simple clothes, nothing fancy.

You watch brands?
Look, I do not like brands that wide open three meters by its logo on a shirt, then that is my only rule that does not use. But the Lacoste crocodile’s okay!

Did you know that Lacoste was the first brand to put the logo on the outside of the clothes?
I did not know it, it’s a fun news!

Esseci What are the parts of your wardrobe?
This combat boots and jacket I am wearing a sailor, I use a lot. These two things are well my man.

You usually follow trends?
Do not follow trends, but I think there are many great designers in contemporary fashion today.

Any particular name?
Ah, this is a question over my bride! It is the beach of her …

What do you think of her style?
I think she does a good job in meeting their style, do not believe she try to follow trends. She tries to dress to reflect what it is.

And often she creates trends!
She’s a trendsetter? She will love knowing that she loves these things!

What was the most fashionable gift you have given to her?
I have a habit of buying things from Hermès for it, because it has the H in my name. I give a necklace that has a small H in it, a bracelet that has a small H in it … I have a sort of theme going on!

You have a personal stylist?
No, and I think I never have. But my fiancee is a great personal stylist, and my only! She loves to buy things for me.

What clothes you never use?
Leather pants. At the beginning of my career I did a photo essay using one, but I was very naive and thought it had to do everything I said. Then came up with one and I said “Ok, I think I’ll use leather pants, then.”

What do you use to go to the beach?
Never a swimsuit! Here in Canada does not. I like longer shorts, surfer type.

Is there anything that does not like the way women dress?
You know when they are arranged so that they can not walk? It makes me laugh, I wonder why someone would use something that will prevent it from moving, breathing, and do all the basic necessities for living!

The thing about him buying her stuff from Hermes b/c of the H made me throw up in the back of my throat.

periwinkle @ 05/17/2010 at 11:33 pm

…”she’s all mine and cant wait to get married”?!
Damn it really do “shows up a lot”… Mr. Christonesen – ROTFLMAO!

pff she has no fashion sense what so ever.

Manakin MUST be “seen & heard” these days coz he’s got this little cr@ppy looking movie to be shown very soon w/ a cast of cons if not c-lister co-stars. That’s all there is!

brightside @ 05/18/2010 at 12:26 am

Hahahaha – that’s good for a laugh! Well, at least he’s trying to project a relevant image for her…which is rather sweet! Unfortunately it’s let down a bit by having seen what he wears…hardly Hollywood’s poster boy for best dressed……
and I thought gays had more style….;-)

Hayden Christensen is such a letdown nowadays, just like Tom Cruise was back in 2008 with his own Scientology paranoia. No wonder why Hollywood producers tend to “screw” these kind of artists

@28 BRIGHTSIDE THE DEATH OF THREADS jealousy is just pouring out of you keep going and show rachel how jealous you are of her life and hayden she must be LHAO and im LMAO both of them must be LOL at you

BRIGHTSIDE JEALOUS OF RACHEL @ 05/18/2010 at 1:33 am

see what can happen to a person that becomes so sickly jealous of a gorgeous girl that never did anything to her she is sickly obsessed and needs help you can see from all her posts as other names and all her long stories and links shes so jealous of rb and hayden she cant stand it

LMAO at the translation. Otherwise, no comment. Well, except that the crazy is strong in this thread.

crapshack @ 05/18/2010 at 2:46 am

Going on vacation again?! Mediawhoooring is really that exhausting?!
Anyways “Good Riddance” once again Crapchel and please make your absence in LA lasted for more than a week…. like a year or even a decade would be far more better as bet sure that nothing (significant)would have change; you’ll be the same ole & sic Crapchel as ever lol!

brightside @ 05/18/2010 at 4:16 am

@BRIGHTSIDE JEALOUS OF RACHEL:
I have a lot of chuckles over all the jealous comments…..I couldn’t be jealous of these two, they make me laugh too much. Almost as good as reading Cracked.

lexy hates bilson @ 05/18/2010 at 5:50 am

Wow Arabian Nights were you up all night coming up with these fake names and comments!!! LOL! You’re as pathetic as Rachel.
LMAO at this interview…Maybe that’s where Rachel’s PR people were -with HC helping him answer interview questions where he talks about her and her great sense of style and non-stop shopping. Guess that’s why she’s not seen at the airport with her entourage being mobbed by fans like she’s Justin Beiber!

lexy hates bilson @ 05/18/2010 at 5:58 am

BTW, JJ you can’t be so obvious. It’s very odd that HC is in Brazil for a charity event and yet they hardly ask about the charity – it’s mostly about his out of work actress girlfriend who’s almost an unknown??? Why not interview Rachel?? It’s not like she’s busy?? Probably b/c no one knows who she is in Giselle’s home!

no-kidding-sherlock @ 05/18/2010 at 9:10 am

LMAO at that high-school-like interview that sounded like Justine Bieber or Taylor Lautner who’s talking about cliche-ish & mushy stuff. I think it’s the very 1st time that I’ve heard H. Cringetensen endearingly talking (?!) about his R. Barkson fiancé but then it was translated (and that’s where the “major humor” would immediately sets in). Isn’t it that even English interviews needed to be re-phrase / re-word for a better feedback, how much more if it’s done “not” in a universal language?! Looking for accuracy on that – don’t even bother…

Why are you so obsessed with Hayden and Rachel? Jesus…

@lexy hates bilson:

Hayden was not in Brazil for a charity event. He went for a visit to the children’s foundation with Michel Lacoste because Lacoste supports the organization and I guess he thought the children would love to see Darth Vader and they clearly did. Hayden came to attend a Lacoste fashion show as guest of honor and because Lacoste is opening a new business.

Ressie is a Fool @ 05/18/2010 at 5:03 pm

Ressie he was a guest of Michael LaCoste and went to a fashion event because he is supposed to be pushing the Challenge perfume line. It isn’t a new fashion line and it isn’t a new business. I have no idea what happened to Andy Roddick but whatever. The visiting of Michael’s charity was a side trip not a major event. He thought it would please the kids but the video shows that Hayden is in terrible physical shape. He played for a few minutes and he lost his belt, his pants came down, and he was sweating like a warthog. The kids didn’t look impressed with that. Also he has the drug addict thinness and in the interview he just said the first crap that came into his head like he always does. He’s been babbling about Rachel for over a year now at interview and his behavior towards her hasn’t changed one bit: still seldom together, he still can hardly bear to touch her in public, always walking ahead or behind her, often looks like he’s ashamed of her. When he does touch her he looks guilty or like it’s something to be endured because he has to do it. Have to say, Rachel, he’s either Not All That Into You or he is a guy with serious emotional problems and some heavy duty addictions. And his name means Terrible Actor in every part of the world where Star Wars has been seen by anyone over the age of 10. The two of them are perfectly matched.

lexy hates bilson @ 05/18/2010 at 6:40 pm

Whatever his reason for being in Brazil – why isn’t he promoting it…charity or Lacoste or both?? Why not talk about his upcoming movie? His movies need all the help they can get!

lexy hates bilson @ 05/18/2010 at 6:40 pm

Rachel looks cute, I like her jeans. Great video of Hayden playing soccer with the kids, he finally took his sweater off, it was so hot with it on, I’m sure. There are pictures of him from the Challenge posters and promo pictures that were on display at the fashion show, he did promote Challenge. There was also a new Lacoste store that opened up while he was there, as well. He did more that one interview while he was in Brazil.

If Haydent’s is totally cant “wait to get married”, he should be married by now or six months after or till even a year after his supposed engagement news w/ Midge(t). But present reality genuinely speaks for itself. He’s totally “bluffing” about said interview. Poor gullible fans of his who would bite of his cheezy lovelines this time around when an upcoming film of his is about to be shown this summer.

hayden is absolutely cute!!! I wish I was with him!!! lol

There are actresses out there who are Emmy nominees and winners. There are actresses who are actresses that stay put. They don’t get nominated for anything yet get recognized. Then you have those who have those who just show up from time to time with pretty faces. RB is the last. You can’t really place her in the same category as the others. She hardly has a resume for acting. She’s mostly recognized for her character Summer and that’s just the way it is. The girl isn’t over rated. If she was she would be all over the TV like Beyonce’ and Jessica Alba. THAT is overrated. You don’t see her unless you’re looking for her. We get it. You don’t think she’s a great actress. She isn’t up there with the big dogs. She doesn’t make movies like that either. But she hangs out in front of the camera occasionally. No one (just like you) gives her any credit for her acting. What are you b*tching about? If she isn’t all that than why so much fuss?
-In case you didn’t get it before.

SCANDALMONGER @ 05/18/2010 at 11:25 pm

@Guest and 32. Or, Dumb and dumber using different multiple names again.
For the record…Who is going to be jealous of Rachel?? Khloe Kardasian I can see. She is married to Lamar whom makes pants loads of more money then Hayden. Plus, Khloe has admitted she is a media wh*re. She does have her reality show though. Does Bilson? Besides, Lamar is loving towards her and the Kardasians are beautiful woman. Even the momma Kardasian. Rachel has a dull wooden b/f and it shows in his acting. Plus, he looks like he stepped out of the garbage can. Rachel also has an ugly mamma. You guess what she is going to look like when she gets older. LOL! I would not want Rachel’s life ever. But, then again. Why did I bother?

Because, Why does Rachel get this attention for not being anything really? Just riding on the coattails on Hayden is all she is doing. I guess some don’t find her popularity even relevant to make the threads all the time. If you want to worship your majesty? Then, go on and be my guest. But, it is stupid to trash PPL that have a negative opinion on her. This is not a fan board and perhaps the fans like ATLqueen should go back to her beloved DH.net!

BRIGHTSIDE JEALOUS OF RACHEL @ 05/19/2010 at 12:04 am

AND @ LEXY HATES BILSON same ppl and others are the same as well didnt bother reading your stories again YOURE SICKLY OBSESSED JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS OF RB AND HAYDEN OTHERWISE YOU WOULDNT BE HERE HATING AND BASHIN END OF STORY PATHETIC

This isn’t a f*cking ‘I hate Rachel Bilson’ thread either last time I checked. I trashed no one. I’m simply trying to figure out what the big f*cking deal is little girl. The only way anyone would know that I visit DH. Net is if they visit it themselves. I go where I please and say what I want. There is no one on this board that can or will stop me. Try it. I dare you. You won’t win. You’re mad cause I’m right and you know it. You probably come here just to look for RB just because you’re obsessed with her. I don’t even think it’s about jealousy or Hayden anymore. You are just obsessed with her. And just because Khloe admitted to being a fame ***** doesn’t make her any better than Lindsey Lohan and Paris Hilton (actual fame wh0res). It’s all bad and annoying no matter who admits to being one or not. What you do is pick and f*cking chose which fame ***** you want to like which is hypocritical. If you are gonna hate one person for being a fame ***** hate them all. Otherwise, you just come off looking really, oh I don’t know, jealous that RB has HC. What other reason why would you bring up Khloe’s relationship to her hubby and compare it to RB and HC’s and tell me to go back to the same sight you saw me on. Get your sh!t together before you came at like that again.

@Ressie is a Fool:

The new store for Lacoste is being opened in Brazil in several months and that’s why they were having a fashion show. To introduce the new Summer or Fall line (or whatever) and celebrate the opening of another Lacoste store in Brazil.
Yes you are right about Hayden being there with Michel Lacoste as a representative for Lacoste. Never said otherwise.
And yes the trip with the kids was a side trip (never said otherwise) and the name is Michel not Michael. And calling someone foolish for mostly agreeing with you is pretty foolish.
Sheesh what a nitpicker. I wasn’t trying to write a book about it like you and the rest of your comment is just trash anyway.

to those who wonder @ 05/19/2010 at 12:54 am

Rachel is in Cannes, she went to the Blue Valentine after party, and she is wearing a cute dress. There are pictures of her and other celebs on Getty Images, but I am sure there will be photos of her on here soon.

Yeah, that unemployed, no talent, waste of space hack at Cannes. Crashing a party that Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams of all people were the stars of. Talk about nerve. She’s so pathetically transparent and desperate, if I didn’t despise her so much I’d actually feel sorry for her.

BRIGHTSIDE JEALOUS OF RACHEL @ 05/19/2010 at 3:21 am

@AHARI WELL YOU ADMITTED YOU DESPISE HER WHEN SOMEONE YOU DESPISE SO MUCH DONT YOU HAVE TO KNOW THEM AND HAVE HAD A REASON FOR DESPISING THIS PERSON A PERSONAL ISSUE MAYBE BUT YOU JUST DESPISE HER BECAUSE SHES RACHEL BILSON AND IS ENGAGED TO HATDEN THIS IS YOUR REASON TO DESPISE SOMEONE YOU NEVER EVEN MET WELL YOURE MORE SICK THEN YOU KNOW SO YOU MUST BE HURTING VERY MUCH INSIDE IF YOU DESPISE HER BECAUSE THAT ONLY REFLECTS RIGHT AT YOU WHAT A SAD CASE YOU ARE

RB is in Cannes

If she’s such a brilliant stylist and fashionista and is the person dressing Hayden, then why did his pants fall off of him while playing soccer? She’s so brilliant she doesn’t know a man who looks like he doesn’t even weigh 120 pounds would need a belt to keep them up? Sounds about right, she wears them as neck wear afterall.

Took me time to read all of the comments, but I really enjoyed the write-up. It proved to be incredibly useful to me and I am positive to all the commenters right here! It is usually good when you can not only be informed, but additionally entertained! I am sure you had enjoyable writing this post.