Kate Bosworth & Alexander Skarsgard: Stockholm Sweethearts

Kate Bosworth & Alexander Skarsgard: Stockholm Sweethearts

Kate Bosworth enjoys lunch with her boyfriend, True Blood actor Alexander Skarsgard, and a few friends at Medborgarplatsen Square’s Kvarnen Cafe in his hometown of Stockholm, Sweden on Monday afternoon (May 17).

Kate, 27, has been meeting all of Alex‘s pals. “They spent the whole weekend hand-in-hand and Alex seemed very excited about showing Kate around his hometown,” an eyewitness tells People. “Alex proudly introduced Kate to his best friends and everyone seemed to love Kate.”

kate bosworth alexander skarsgard stockholm 01
kate bosworth alexander skarsgard stockholm 02
kate bosworth alexander skarsgard stockholm 03
kate bosworth alexander skarsgard stockholm 04
kate bosworth alexander skarsgard stockholm 05
kate bosworth alexander skarsgard stockholm 06
kate bosworth alexander skarsgard stockholm 07
kate bosworth alexander skarsgard stockholm 08

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 914 » Show All

@miss m:

Because SHE just can’t be forgotten, LOL !

Cheech & Chong @ 05/18/2010 at 5:01 pm

…and i’ts a good stuff, you can’t stop smiling like a fool.

@Ginger:

Awesome post. Laugh out loud funny.

Tomato :) @ 05/18/2010 at 5:04 pm

@Tanja:
Yes, you’re right! I think it has to do with her forehead.

his is a real couple. @ 05/18/2010 at 5:05 pm

@Jam: What exactly do you do with your father? Ick.

@Cheech & Chong:
LMFAO! I thought she just stuck to the white stuff……

hellsbells @ 05/18/2010 at 5:11 pm

I highly doubt this is a PR stunt. These are two people who traveled to Sweden to visit friends and family. They got photographed by a bunch of people with cell phones because they’re a beautiful celebrity couple. The photos aren’t very clear, they’re not acting overly affectionate. It’s people at JJ who are creating all the intrigue — not Kate and Alex!

@Tomato :):

Of course she does Brazilian’s…it part of the 12 year old body facade….share the fantasy….

@hellsbells:

We know that, but the crazy fangirls dont…

Cheech & Chong @ 05/18/2010 at 5:15 pm

@Ginger:
hollywire.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/060606_orlandopuffs.jpg

hellsbells @ 05/18/2010 at 5:16 pm

@Jam
Wow – they’re beyond crazy!

Cheech & Chong @ 05/18/2010 at 5:19 pm

I’m in love with Mary-Louise, just wanna share with you all.

"Taking The Mickey?" @ 05/18/2010 at 5:20 pm

Geez ! You’ve got to be kidding me!
For the love of God It’s the year 2010!
Hollywood Publicists have had HOW MANY Years now to come up with cleaver ways to fool the fans and promote their star clients?
So THIS?….T-H-I-S-S-S?…is what a well known PR agency comes up with?
JUST THE SAME OLD, SAME OLD—-BEARD AND PONY ACT!
I think Alex needs to ask for his money back …ASP !

Cheech & Chong @ 05/18/2010 at 5:22 pm

@“Taking The Mickey?”:
Relax, buddy.
peace and love………………………..

I love Alexander. His relationship seems to be moving along. Good for them.

Why can’t I see all the comments at the same time JJ?

@142
No well known PR firm came up with this . . . it’s JUST THE SAME OLD, SAME OLD silly fan girl theories!

hellsbells, jam, spam ….whoever…

The fact that these famewhores who claim to like privacy can be “found” easier than Sandra Bullock or anyone else IMPORTANT is beyond funny. Nobody cooks at home or can find an indoor restaurant or a table not by a window? Really? No homecooking from his mother? Backyard barbecues at friends or family? No trip to the famous family cabin with no running water? I’m surprised there’s no skinny dipping pictures at the lake.

ABOUT the jealousy and wanting him for ourselves…maybe you are dumpster divers….most of us aren’t. Alex is even spoiled for our deluded, fat, old, ugly fangirl fantasies. EWWWW!!! Even the CDC doesn’t have anything to remove ***** STANK from him. Whatever pretty he was is gone for most of us. We have pride and most of us are nauseated by the sight of him. I watched the “True Blood” ,the “I WIll Rise ” episode, the one where most of us “fell in love” with Alex, I laughed my ass off at the sight of him.

But it’s still fun to watch the train wreck.

Wow…people are still commenting!!! These are pathetic……..
Enough said. Alex and Kate do not deserve anymore attention. They are phonies and famewhores. They probably are in love and will get married b/c they are so much alike…disgusting, talentless, annoying, famewhores. You don’t see Anna and Stephen playing these stupid games. Why? THEY ARE MATURE PEOPLE WHO HAVE LOADS OF TALENT AND FUTURE GOOD MOVIE ROLES AND PAST ONES AS WELL. They don’t need to do this to get attention. Sorry but Alex has lost a lot of fans with this twit but I think he is so DUMB he doesn’t get it. And he and his PR team are under the impression that they can change people’s perception. Gone are the days where the public is stupid and the one’s that are are informed by the one’s who are not by blogs and message boards. I bet PR agents hate blogs and message boards. Wealth of info. on them and twitter is just hell for them as well.

Awwww, I love those pictures of Kate and Orlando. They, too, were a gorgeous couple. In fact, the scene here reminds me of those days when people kept insisting their relationship was a pr stunt. I guess that’s what happens when it’s a hot guy that everyone is crushing on. Silly but true.

Get real. No one REALLY cares about the 2 of them, it’s the classic comedic timing on this board that’s the real attraction. Amazing, you never fail to disappoint!

hellsbells @ 05/18/2010 at 5:45 pm

@Amazing
How do you know there was no home cooking from his mother? Because there are no pics? How do you know they didn’t go to the family cabin? Because there are no pics? Those are the moments they, hopefully, managed to get away from prying eyes!
@Nicole
Why are KB and AS famewhores and Anna and Stephen aren’t? I see just as many pap photos of A & S if not more! Sorry but I don’t get your thinking. It’s completely irrational. I’m an AS fan and he certainly hasn’t lost me or millions of other fans.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 914 » Show All