Marion Cotillard: Cannes Jumpsuit!

Marion Cotillard: Cannes Jumpsuit!

Marion Cotillard attends the Chopard 150th Anniversary Party at Palm Beach, Pointe Croisette in France during the Cannes Film Festival on Monday (May 17).

The 34-year-old French actress wore a Lefranc Ferrand jumpsuit, shoes and clutch by Jimmy Choo, and Chopard jewerly.

Marion has been recently serving as the face of the Lady Dior handbag. This past weekend, she was spotted at the unveiling of the Dior Cruise 2011 collection in Shanghai where she was joined by Charlize Theron.

10+ pictures inside of Marion Cotillard donning a jumpsuit at Cannes…

marion cotillard cannes jumpsuit 01
marion cotillard cannes jumpsuit 02
marion cotillard cannes jumpsuit 03
marion cotillard cannes jumpsuit 04
marion cotillard cannes jumpsuit 05
marion cotillard cannes jumpsuit 06
marion cotillard cannes jumpsuit 07
marion cotillard cannes jumpsuit 08
marion cotillard cannes jumpsuit 09
marion cotillard cannes jumpsuit 10
marion cotillard cannes jumpsuit 11

Credit: Segretain; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Marion Cotillard

She looks lovely.

It’s nice to see someone take a risk and have it actually look good. I’m so used to seeing people dressed like idiots on the red carpet now a days.

Good for her

An absolutely gorgeous lady, but her hair stylist is evil and plotting to destroy his/her client´s loveliness.

la chic fille @ 05/18/2010 at 10:20 am

wow, that jumpsuit looks so flattering!!! admit it, we barely see flattering jumpsuits

Marion always looks flawless.

She looks so lovely. I agree with Donovan-it is refreshing to see someone take a risk and look good.

I like to see women taking risks with their fashion. Marion went all the way, and came out a success. This Lefranc Ferrand Jumpsuit is not something you see every day and i love that about it. The strapless, curvy bodice creates a definite elegance for the entire piece. The pockets add a unique flare, something you hardly see in women’s evening attire. The fabric is eye catching in the best way, not too flashy, yet a unique use of the color black. Im not a fan of the accessories used, although I like that they kept it simple. The bracelet’s fuchsia color really stands out, in a NOT good way, and the necklace doesn’t enhance the fabulous fabric or more importantly Marion. I would have gone with something solid and simple. I would have chosen a necklace similar to what she wore, but would have made sure the beads really went well with the jumpsuit’s fabric. The clutch was a great addition. As for the shoes, I would have gone with a shoe that shows more skin. I dont like how the shoe covers the top of her foot, it almost looks like the jumpsuit and shoe are connected, reminds me of a space suit. Love her hair style, very classic, definitely suits the ensemble.

It’s quite hard to find a good site. And I think I am lucky enough to have come here. The posts are doing great and full of good insights. I would be glad to keep on coming back here to check for updates!

I am glad to see that your blog share valued information that can help to many readers. Thanks and keep writing!

That jumpsuit is gorgeous I really like the necklace too!

I see you offer priceless info. Stumbled into this blog by chance but I’m sure glad I clicked on that link. You definitely answered all the questions I’ve been dying to answer for some time now. Will definitely come back for more of this. online social work degree

MarikeMary @ 02/08/2011 at 7:26 am

I hope the three episodes for the screening will be aired on TV, too. I never miss any episodes of the show. I’ve been waiting for this event to come. Too bad I don’t have any money to buy the tickets. Surrey Escorts

this is one of the best blogs i have seen for a long time, there is some great celebrity information on here.

homes for sale in swindon

This foundation could be an inspiration for other foundations to make the similar program. I hope many foundations could make the same initiative. This program is amazing and bring benefit for people. industrial roofing

great blog amazing all the rumors going around. If you ask me these celebrates need good legal advice.

Fairfield Criminal Lawyer

The elected candidate should keep his or her promises. Whoever the elected candidate is, I hope he or she have good programs. Programs that bring benefit for other people. printer cartridges

She looks pretty good and angular cheilitis treatmenti am glad to see you blog.Keep posting us.

What a nice dress! Where did she bought it?

Mellarose @ 02/13/2011 at 6:55 am

We need sort of an achievement so that we can have more passion in something that we do. These women deserve an honor for what they do in journalism. With the honor like this, they will make create innovation in journalism. office furniture

Marion is really perfect on outfit. Her body is totally sexy and that dress make it more hot. The hairstyle is unique too, elegant but seems masculine on other hands. Really suites her a lot.
Property in Turkey

I love fashion very much and I love the nowadays trend in fashion. This site completely match with my favourite. Marion’s face looks suit with ‘pricey things’ from famous designer. I love Dior handbags too.
casino

SampsonHelix @ 02/16/2011 at 12:52 am

Not many people know about her so well. It’s probably because she’s not playing in lots of movies. She should be given a chance to show her acting skill. Maybe she’s not really that bad. Soy Candles

Glad she’s still exist in entertainment world. I have been a fan of her since her first movie. Her acting is good and so professional. She should win the awards by now. sauna

I don’t understand why there are so many people don’t know about this actress very well. She had involved in many box-office movies. Her acting is good. Her characters were also amazing. She never lets her fans down. eFaucets coupons

Those jumpsuit really enchanting. The color lively but elegant. Her body seems perfect to wear it. Really sexy indeed, I want a jumpsuit like that! But, i doubt i can wear it and look sexy like her. Military Genealogy

Nice Jumpsuit! Really fashionable. But, Laura is enchanting in every way. I can’t believe she’s already 34 years old, She has such a baby face. Her body is still sexy too, so unfair!
tokyo escort

RennyGerds @ 02/18/2011 at 2:42 pm

The clutch and the shoes that she wears for that event must be really expensive. But I love her fashion style no matter what. She is really good in mix and match. Not many actress can do that. job search engine

That jumpsuit is very sexy. I hope this style becomes more popular.

SparkoHels @ 02/23/2011 at 12:58 am

I love her fashion style no matter what. She is really good in mix and match. Not many actress can do that. However, the clutch and the shoes that she wears for that event must be really expensive. work at home jobs

Cleaning Orlando @ 02/23/2011 at 6:44 am

She should be given a chance to show her acting skill. Maybe she’s not really that bad. Not many people know about her so well. It’s probably because she’s not playing in lots of movies. Cleaning Orlando

yea, These women deserve an honor for what they do in journalism

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/05/18/marion-cotillard-cannes-jumpsuit, thanks !

Her acting is good. Her characters were also amazing. She never lets her fans down. I don’t understand why there are so many people don’t know about this actress very well. She had involved in many box-office movies. Hinduism Origins

As much as I loved her luxurious waves, this chic new look for her is fantastic, working amazingly well with her face and style. She’s such a brilliant actress and beautiful without makeup. dallas online marketing agency

JerryGerk @ 03/01/2011 at 2:39 am

On top of the super cute haircut, I am in love with this wrap dress, which fits her perfectly and is the least boring take on beige I’ve seen in a long while. She might just develop into an international style icon at this rate. منتديات محتار

ProdoBeros @ 03/01/2011 at 9:43 pm

Throughout this past year, she has demonstrated she is a genuine, thoughtful, obscenely talented person. I’ve enjoyed following her career from the sidelines since last summer.When I saw her movie for the first time last July, I was so mesmerized that I went back to the theater three more times. I felt galvanized. sacramento criminal attorney

Invitation @ 03/03/2011 at 12:46 pm

Scholarship encourage us to study hard. You know, because it’s like some kind of appreciation for us who have good grades. And also it helps our parents a lot. Considering the tuition fee is not cheap. Our parents will be very happy if we get scholarship. Invitations

Interesting…Marion cotillard is an interesting woman!

I never heard about her, Marion Cotillard loos nice in these pics.
Mammoth 2500

Many of the benefits if you follow this program. The fellowship will develop leaders in environmental energy through integrated research and coursework in the science, business and policies of clean technology. Also completion of a 1-3 month cross-disciplinary internship with an industrial partner or national laboratory is encouraged. trevo

MorkyLove @ 03/07/2011 at 4:36 pm

Each fellow’s participation includes academic, research training and professional development with scientific, business and policy emphasis. Because the program is financed by the government, then you should follow this program seriously. TDAH HYPERACTIVITÉ STRESS ANXIÉTÉ

PamelaLiu @ 03/07/2011 at 6:20 pm

The program features include clean energy lecture, laboratory and seminar-based curriculum, internships or international experience, business development and small company opportunities along with community involvement activities in K-12. You have to follow this program seriously. Considering the program is financed by the government. Canadian Criminal Law Magazine

KiranaDrew @ 03/08/2011 at 9:01 am

She warned that the financial industry was scrambling to undo or adjust new legislative proposals that are supposed to stop a crisis from happening again. She was forthright that country newspapers needed to do a better job of covering regulatory agencies. buy a fleshlight

Thanks for interesting post. This material is very usefull, thanks a lot!!

TimothyLav @ 03/13/2011 at 2:32 pm

A GPU is a dedicated processor optimized for accelerating graphics. The processor is designed specifically to perform floating-point calculations, which are fundamental to 3D graphics rendering and 2D picture drawing. The main attributes of the GPU are the core clock frequency, which translate a 3D image characterized by vertices and lines into a 2D image are formed by pixels. Custom Puzzles

Thanks for very interesting post. I have a high regard for the valuable information you offer in your articles. I really believe you will do much better in the future

Excellent article, thanks very much for this information. While I am reading this post, I really learned a lot. This help me to widen my knowledge about what is your theme is. Thanks a lot for this information!
Dating Sites

Kesha needs to lose some weight. She should Buy African Mango pills. This should help her lose about 20lbs in a month. She’s not a beach body!

Marion Cotillard is great, esp. in a jumpsuit!
They should get some Team Uniforms and wear those around for a bit!

YessieTans @ 03/21/2011 at 4:38 pm

Words on food labels have meaning, it educates yourself about the definitions behind the words that may help you to choose foods that are beneficial both to your body. It only takes a few seconds to catch a glimpse of the label, but you can quickly assess products and determine whether it is good for you. Indemnizaciones-lesiones

NelsaBowie @ 03/28/2011 at 4:17 am

A breakthrough style and fashion outfit. Probably it was really meant for her to wear. It just looks so perfect in her. slideshow with music

Hwoarangs @ 03/28/2011 at 4:42 am

I would never want to wear something funny like this at any possible time of my life. My body just does not fit and goes well into this style. hand dryer

Marion is really sexy she is always my favorite she looks like 20 years old property turkey

The designer knows exactly what to put on her. This so called jumpsuit is quite contemporary in the shape and look. But to certain extend it does look good on her. Manga Online

SalmonFerio @ 03/29/2011 at 2:02 am

Why did she wear this kind of suit in the first place? Lucky thing for her is the color is black, so it helps her in this elegant event. perth property valuers

AmiraDels @ 03/29/2011 at 3:05 pm

I love the way she looked with this dress. Her appearance is amazing and beautifull indeed. Toronto Limousine

RemmyFred @ 03/30/2011 at 5:09 am

She’s lucky than she has a good body shape, otherwise the suit will degrade her outlook in such a way like embarassing. portland drywall

TasyaWerk @ 03/30/2011 at 5:14 am

The black color and blingings everywhere in this jumpsuit just look so elegant for an evening event like this. Southern California Sleep Lab

SadamBerk @ 03/30/2011 at 5:17 am

I just don’t see why she chooses this outfit for such elegant event like this. It just do not suit her well. 5linx

JackyTero @ 03/30/2011 at 5:19 am

The outfit does not fit good into her body. The color does not matched and especially in the elegant event like this. steel shipping containers

That outfit doesn’t look good. it is way to tight and she needs to let it out a little.
Removing Drywall

wow! I like those outfits! the way they fit! Amazing! SO hot!
Drywall

The black color and blingings everywhere in this jumpsuit just look so elegant for an evening event like this or any other evening.
Vancouver Drywall

Mark Smith @ 04/03/2011 at 9:46 pm

Talking about celebrity is not my speciality. I don’t really celebrity’s gossip. Just annoying to hear a lot of adult women likes the cheap talk like that. I really against gossip entertainment. Is not educating and like a poison to human. Name Tags

Very awkard dress. No idea why she chose this. Could be appropriate for a Harry Potter movie.

MariaGere @ 04/14/2011 at 1:37 am

I see there are a wide variety of shapes and also a model from women’s clothing. From that super duper outfit that closed down to open extraordinary clothes. All for women, while men, is available only a few models only. Distance MBA in India

I loved this girl, is the best girl for a lot of masajes.

I loved this girl, is the best girl for a lot of masajes .

C’est vraiment la meilleur cette actrice !

Why does someone need to sleep? This is the talk of the fun to peel. What if you write about this? Sure, it would be a lot of people who visit here. Because I believe that many people today who have this issue. Sexual Harassment lawyer Fullerton

Ow….Look at her. She is looking cool at this dress.

LondoJerika @ 05/22/2011 at 2:09 am

They have some of the best ideas in todays growing economic development program which should be appreciated by anyone who share the same interest in taking part in the country’s development program. respostas

MarikaBern @ 06/12/2011 at 3:22 am

The people of Italy are now much more advance and do not have the same reluctant as what they used to have decades ago. Even Berlusconi who has been on top of the line for so long can also have a good trouble with their own people these days. reallycheaphealthinsurance.com/find-the-best-individual-health-insurance-plan/

This post helped me out loads. Added in the site to my favs for down the road too!

w0w,it looks great and co0l.thank you :-)
superga

She looks so beautiful and her dress is so wonderful :-)
superga

Marion Cotillard really looks pretty and lovely.

I was so mesmerized that I went back to the theater three more times.thank you for the information,.

Very interessting informations i was wondered and enjoyed to be here thank you to sharing with us Turkey property

thanks for sharing this wonderful blog post, i really love to read it.

cagayan de oro online community

thanks for sharing this wonderful blog post, i really love to read this.

cagayan de oro online community

thanks for sharing this wonderful blog post, i really love to read this.

cagayan de oro online community

She’s so beautiful lady even if she’s 34. I really love that girl :-)
kitchen appliance world

its interesting post to read,well nice blog post

What a great post and great idea, loved it – interesting stuff!

Great idea and cool, This so called jumpsuit is quite contemporary in the shape and look.

thanks for sharing

One Piece Manga

Ke$ha winning photo Ke$ha winning photo

I really like Rhianna’s dress but that hair cut or weave/wig makes her look like a boy.

Just Jared Jr
  1. Ellie Goulding's 'Halcyon' Climbs Back into UK Top 10 Two Years Later!
    Ellie Goulding does a major dip on stage during her performance at Stadtpark on Tuesday (July 22)...
  2. Selena Gomez Cozies Up to Tommaso Chiabra in Saint-Tropez - See the Pics!
    Selena Gomez gets wrapped up into the arms of her new rumored beau Tommaso Chiabra while enjoying...
  3. Sasha Clements Orders Up A 'Scruffy, But Not Smelly' Boyfriend In New 'How To Build A Better Boy' Trailer
    Kelli Berglund cozies up to the spotlight and her robot boyfriend Marshall Williams in the new...
Read more on Just Jared Jr! »