Marion Cotillard: Cannes Jumpsuit!

Marion Cotillard: Cannes Jumpsuit!

Marion Cotillard attends the Chopard 150th Anniversary Party at Palm Beach, Pointe Croisette in France during the Cannes Film Festival on Monday (May 17).

The 34-year-old French actress wore a Lefranc Ferrand jumpsuit, shoes and clutch by Jimmy Choo, and Chopard jewerly.

Marion has been recently serving as the face of the Lady Dior handbag. This past weekend, she was spotted at the unveiling of the Dior Cruise 2011 collection in Shanghai where she was joined by Charlize Theron.

10+ pictures inside of Marion Cotillard donning a jumpsuit at Cannes…

marion cotillard cannes jumpsuit 01
marion cotillard cannes jumpsuit 02
marion cotillard cannes jumpsuit 03
marion cotillard cannes jumpsuit 04
marion cotillard cannes jumpsuit 05
marion cotillard cannes jumpsuit 06
marion cotillard cannes jumpsuit 07
marion cotillard cannes jumpsuit 08
marion cotillard cannes jumpsuit 09
marion cotillard cannes jumpsuit 10
marion cotillard cannes jumpsuit 11

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All

Kesha needs to lose some weight. She should Buy African Mango pills. This should help her lose about 20lbs in a month. She’s not a beach body!

Marion Cotillard is great, esp. in a jumpsuit!
They should get some Team Uniforms and wear those around for a bit!

YessieTans @ 03/21/2011 at 4:38 pm

Words on food labels have meaning, it educates yourself about the definitions behind the words that may help you to choose foods that are beneficial both to your body. It only takes a few seconds to catch a glimpse of the label, but you can quickly assess products and determine whether it is good for you. Indemnizaciones-lesiones

NelsaBowie @ 03/28/2011 at 4:17 am

A breakthrough style and fashion outfit. Probably it was really meant for her to wear. It just looks so perfect in her. slideshow with music

Hwoarangs @ 03/28/2011 at 4:42 am

I would never want to wear something funny like this at any possible time of my life. My body just does not fit and goes well into this style. hand dryer

Marion is really sexy she is always my favorite she looks like 20 years old property turkey

The designer knows exactly what to put on her. This so called jumpsuit is quite contemporary in the shape and look. But to certain extend it does look good on her. Manga Online

SalmonFerio @ 03/29/2011 at 2:02 am

Why did she wear this kind of suit in the first place? Lucky thing for her is the color is black, so it helps her in this elegant event. perth property valuers

AmiraDels @ 03/29/2011 at 3:05 pm

I love the way she looked with this dress. Her appearance is amazing and beautifull indeed. Toronto Limousine

RemmyFred @ 03/30/2011 at 5:09 am

She’s lucky than she has a good body shape, otherwise the suit will degrade her outlook in such a way like embarassing. portland drywall

TasyaWerk @ 03/30/2011 at 5:14 am

The black color and blingings everywhere in this jumpsuit just look so elegant for an evening event like this. Southern California Sleep Lab

SadamBerk @ 03/30/2011 at 5:17 am

I just don’t see why she chooses this outfit for such elegant event like this. It just do not suit her well. 5linx

JackyTero @ 03/30/2011 at 5:19 am

The outfit does not fit good into her body. The color does not matched and especially in the elegant event like this. steel shipping containers

That outfit doesn’t look good. it is way to tight and she needs to let it out a little.
Removing Drywall

wow! I like those outfits! the way they fit! Amazing! SO hot!
Drywall

The black color and blingings everywhere in this jumpsuit just look so elegant for an evening event like this or any other evening.
Vancouver Drywall

Mark Smith @ 04/03/2011 at 9:46 pm

Talking about celebrity is not my speciality. I don’t really celebrity’s gossip. Just annoying to hear a lot of adult women likes the cheap talk like that. I really against gossip entertainment. Is not educating and like a poison to human. Name Tags

Very awkard dress. No idea why she chose this. Could be appropriate for a Harry Potter movie.

MariaGere @ 04/14/2011 at 1:37 am

I see there are a wide variety of shapes and also a model from women’s clothing. From that super duper outfit that closed down to open extraordinary clothes. All for women, while men, is available only a few models only. Distance MBA in India

I see you offer priceless info. Stumbled into this blog by chance but I’m sure glad I clicked on that link. You definitely answered all the questions I’ve been dying to answer for some time now. Will definitely come back for more of this.

I loved this girl, is the best girl for a lot of masajes.

I loved this girl, is the best girl for a lot of masajes .

C’est vraiment la meilleur cette actrice !

Why does someone need to sleep? This is the talk of the fun to peel. What if you write about this? Sure, it would be a lot of people who visit here. Because I believe that many people today who have this issue. Sexual Harassment lawyer Fullerton

Ow….Look at her. She is looking cool at this dress.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All