Rihanna: 'Rockstar 101' Music Video Preview!

Rihanna: 'Rockstar 101' Music Video Preview!

Rihanna sports a bright red wig in this preview for her new video, “Rockstar 101″!

The 22-year-old beauty from Barbados, who was spotted across the pond in London last week, will be going on tour across the U.S. this July with Ke$ha on the “Last Girl on Earth” tour!

RiRi also recently got a drum lesson from Travis Barker so she can rock on the road!

Rihanna – Rockstar 101 Preview

Ethan Miller/Getty

In before the haterz

@J.: The hate card is lame. Learn to respect opposing opinions even if you don’t agree with them.

looks good!!!

she looks hot,, I love her <3

@J.: I agree with Vixen. You stans are getting lame with the haters game. Nobody in this world has to like everyone and jump on the band wagon. Respect different opinions.

crack is wack @ 05/18/2010 at 5:34 pm

Rihanna looks like a crack *****.

Sorry, but her songs always sound the same.
I’d like to see her try something new.

Is that a woman?

I don’t understand why she always dresses like a drag queen.

Very weak voice.
Must be why she’s always flashing her ti.ts.

Looks sick! And i love the attention she gets from the haters and so does she!! Rihanna is like the Queen of just being differant all the time.

Loves it!
Trannylicious!

I can’t wait for grunge to make a comeback and everybody stops dressing like such idiots.

@faizz: No, she doesn’t. They don’t buy her cds.

She’s trying too hard. And this is coming from someone who actually liked “Pon de Replay” and “Umbrella”.

RiRi… stop before you hurt yourself…

Lindsay's Tatas @ 05/18/2010 at 6:06 pm

Rihanna, time to learn how to sing and stop swinging the tatas!

@Shaleen: There’s a difference between saying “I’m not a fan of….” and spamming with comments like “GROSS TRANNY!!!!!11″

maison martin margiela @ 05/18/2010 at 6:16 pm

hAHAHA Haters are so adorable. Loves it and the closet fans/haters do too :-D

She is so cute in interviews…I always forget how young she is.

@meiko: Ever considered the fact that she WANTS to. Fine if you don’t like her voice but who made you in charge of deciding how everyone should dress and look?

@GTE: It’s true, she does look like a tranny.

WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?

WHY DOES SHE LOOK LIKE A MAN IN DRAG?

@Leila: same. just watched her JLC intv, she’s so sweet, smiley and speaks adorable. she comes across much older in her videos, yet she’s only my age.

@Sam: Who made you in charge of people’s opinions? This is not a fan site. They don’t have to like her voice or how she dresses.

Agree, she needs a new look.

@WTF: She doesn’t look like a trans-exual, no. But she does have many fierce, beautiful, colorful trannies as friends so she’s already more progressed and open minded than you.

@Jonte: How do you figure someone does or does not look like something? It’s subjective. Neither of you two are right or wrong.

JIMMYJONES @ 05/18/2010 at 6:33 pm

She looks amazing
I’m no stan and I agree some things that stans call hate is just difference in opinion but you guys on here definitley HATE her

@jj fans: Did anyone say everyone has to like her? Haters are dedicated, they’re not going to stop hating. You make a comment like yours, then attack someone because they’re not making a negative comment. Biased much?

@essence: In MY opinion, she looks like a FEmale. A very, very pretty female. Who else’s opinion would I be stating? LOL.

Gurl, you ain’t no Grace Jones. Stop.

@Talent: she’s not trying to be grace jones?

@Jonte: You stated your opinion in reply to someone else’s. If you had just made it by itself, it would be different but when you hit the reply key like that, you’re acting like you’re correcting someone’s opinion.

Like I said, it’s subjective. Neither of you are right or wrong.

@Kent: How do you figure that saying something like “who made you in charge of deciding how everyone should dress and look?” is a positive comment?

It’s just being nasty and argumentative because they don’t like the poster’s opinion.

ThumbMeDown @ 05/18/2010 at 6:44 pm

Funny that some of you say this isn’t a fansite, it’s a blog for e-v-e-r-y one’s opinions. Yet anytime someone says something positive about Rihanna, you belittle them for their opinion.

Has anyone seen the documentary Hookers at the Point? She reminds me of the girls in that video. Were they trannies or biological females?

arturooooo @ 05/18/2010 at 6:46 pm

bellaaaaaa preciosa reina bb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ugly chick.

@ThumbMeDown: seems to be the opposite. the non-fans aren’t hassling the fans. i guess her fan site must be down today.

Thanks Jared. Excited to see it in full.

hot! sexy girl

COPYING GAGA!!!!

Is everyone copying Britney’s Video Preview now? She STARTED this trend with her video “3″ and now everyone from GaGa to this ho is doing it! Oh and she copied the Britney signature Pink wig too, but this one is Red!

@yo sista: I know right? Dumb HO

Only Gaga can copy Grace Jones..These Pop Stars are killing Gaga style.

@ yo sista-Beyonce did it first not Britney..Christina did the Purple wig first.

@Debbie:

SHUT UP U DUMB STAN! RI RI WAS HERE WITH HER TRANNY OUTFITS BEFORE UR PRECIOUS FAILGA SO STFU

@Dooley:

When did Beyonce did that?

@Dooley:

OH PLEASE STFU!!!!! BRITNEY DID IT FIRST WHEN DID BEYAWNCE DO THAT? DONT BE A DUMB HATER! BRITNEY STARTED IT DEAL WITH IT! AS FOR THE WIG BRITNEY WORE IT DURING HER KRAZY DAYS AND YES IT WAS BEFORE THE FLOPTINA VIDEO!

ROCK IT RI , HATERS ALLL AROUND JUS TRYING TO GET YA DOWN BUT IT NAH WORK.

BAJAN SURPRISE @ 05/18/2010 at 8:01 pm

SHE WAS BORN A MAN.

BAJAN SURPRISE @ 05/18/2010 at 8:02 pm

HER REAL NAME IS RONALD FENTY.

Did I just watch “To: Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything-Julie Newmar” ??

@GTE: I said opinions not insults! Btw sometimes she does look like a transvestite with too much make up on just like beyoncé, christina aguilera or tyra banks.

waffle bowl @ 05/19/2010 at 3:48 am

She makes Gaga look extremely subtle by comparison. And she looks like she’s ripping off Gaga way more than Christina. Hope all the Gaga fanatics don’t let this one pass them by, LOL!

proof of human stupidity @ 05/19/2010 at 5:45 am

I want Rihannas job…

Paid to sing, not necessarily well, prettied up every day by experts in the field, paid to wear designer duds and travel the world, ponce about infront of cameras and spend my cash on helping people less fortunate than myself..

Yeah man, I could do that.

HEY BABY I’M A WANNABE ROCK STAR! ;) mhm we know!
trashy tranny ftw.

does anyone really like this chick? she looks like a trane or an alien half the time and her music sux!

more like a poser.

ucef r jager @ 05/19/2010 at 12:24 pm

i love rihanna nd yeah she dose look like a tranny );

So many costume changes. Can she hold an audience just with her voice? That’s the test of a true musician.

iamAWESOME @ 05/19/2010 at 6:43 pm

she looks more like a “ghetto star” urg.

Rihannafan @ 05/20/2010 at 1:25 am

U Haterz Are So weak N Funny U Be talkin a set of **** but As Soon as her **** Drop U running To Ur Nearest blog n youtube to see it b4 her fans…..Sadsad the thing is when i don’t like someone i could careless what they do as long as it doesnt directly affect me!!! guess every one can’t be like me….but guess what keep the hate coming we need it ppl like u will make her INFAMOUS!!! look a Britney……Stup MUTHAFU*KAZZZZZ

Rihannafan @ 05/20/2010 at 1:27 am

@meiko: to make ppl kile u feel welcomed in this world she dresses like a dragg queen but u look like a dragg queen everyday!

Rihannafan @ 05/20/2010 at 1:32 am

@BAJAN SURPRISE: let me guess ur a jealous bajan who wishes it was u who living her life, i’m guessing ur also real UGLY and U life Suckssss I feel Sorry for U….

@lll: Ew, get your own username.

I love RiRi she is so pretty
I honestly think im her # 1 fan!!!

@Swoop:
RiRi has a beautifull voice!!