Rihanna: 'Rockstar 101' Music Video Preview!

Rihanna: 'Rockstar 101' Music Video Preview!

Rihanna sports a bright red wig in this preview for her new video, “Rockstar 101″!

The 22-year-old beauty from Barbados, who was spotted across the pond in London last week, will be going on tour across the U.S. this July with Ke$ha on the “Last Girl on Earth” tour!

RiRi also recently got a drum lesson from Travis Barker so she can rock on the road!

Rihanna – Rockstar 101 Preview

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: « 1 2 [3] Show All

ROCK IT RI , HATERS ALLL AROUND JUS TRYING TO GET YA DOWN BUT IT NAH WORK.

BAJAN SURPRISE @ 05/18/2010 at 8:01 pm

SHE WAS BORN A MAN.

BAJAN SURPRISE @ 05/18/2010 at 8:02 pm

HER REAL NAME IS RONALD FENTY.

Did I just watch “To: Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything-Julie Newmar” ??

@GTE: I said opinions not insults! Btw sometimes she does look like a transvestite with too much make up on just like beyoncé, christina aguilera or tyra banks.

waffle bowl @ 05/19/2010 at 3:48 am

She makes Gaga look extremely subtle by comparison. And she looks like she’s ripping off Gaga way more than Christina. Hope all the Gaga fanatics don’t let this one pass them by, LOL!

proof of human stupidity @ 05/19/2010 at 5:45 am

I want Rihannas job…

Paid to sing, not necessarily well, prettied up every day by experts in the field, paid to wear designer duds and travel the world, ponce about infront of cameras and spend my cash on helping people less fortunate than myself..

Yeah man, I could do that.

HEY BABY I’M A WANNABE ROCK STAR! ;) mhm we know!
trashy tranny ftw.

does anyone really like this chick? she looks like a trane or an alien half the time and her music sux!

more like a poser.

ucef r jager @ 05/19/2010 at 12:24 pm

i love rihanna nd yeah she dose look like a tranny );

So many costume changes. Can she hold an audience just with her voice? That’s the test of a true musician.

iamAWESOME @ 05/19/2010 at 6:43 pm

she looks more like a “ghetto star” urg.

Rihannafan @ 05/20/2010 at 1:25 am

U Haterz Are So weak N Funny U Be talkin a set of **** but As Soon as her **** Drop U running To Ur Nearest blog n youtube to see it b4 her fans…..Sadsad the thing is when i don’t like someone i could careless what they do as long as it doesnt directly affect me!!! guess every one can’t be like me….but guess what keep the hate coming we need it ppl like u will make her INFAMOUS!!! look a Britney……Stup MUTHAFU*KAZZZZZ

Rihannafan @ 05/20/2010 at 1:27 am

@meiko: to make ppl kile u feel welcomed in this world she dresses like a dragg queen but u look like a dragg queen everyday!

Rihannafan @ 05/20/2010 at 1:32 am

@BAJAN SURPRISE: let me guess ur a jealous bajan who wishes it was u who living her life, i’m guessing ur also real UGLY and U life Suckssss I feel Sorry for U….

@lll: Ew, get your own username.

I love RiRi she is so pretty
I honestly think im her # 1 fan!!!

@Swoop:
RiRi has a beautifull voice!!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] Show All