Angelina Jolie: 'Salt' Poster is Here!

Angelina Jolie: 'Salt' Poster is Here!

Check out the new one-sheet for Angelina Jolie‘s upcoming thriller, Salt!

The 34-year-old actress will hit the big screen in the spy spectacular on July 23. In a video posted yesterday, Angie showed off some of her stunts for Entertainment Tonight!

In Jolie-Pitt news, In Touch Weekly reports that Shiloh is hoping for a soldier-themed party for her fourth birthday!

Maddox had a soldier-themed party when he turned 4, so Shiloh wants the same,” a family friend dished, adding that Shiloh may be getting a Jeep for kids!

angelina jolie salt poster

Rich Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 716 » Show All

Can’t believe I beat out the trolls.. lol

Yes, what every little girl wants; a soldier-themed party and a jeep!!!

A WOMAN ON MISSION

#3: at least it’s more exciting than a tutu and a doll. Shiloh has originality and her own preferences. That’s more than what other kids have!

The JPs didn’t raise a robot.

elizabeth @ 05/19/2010 at 7:41 pm

Oh my another one. Great great…will login again later .Got to go for now.

If it is true it is cool. Shi is taking from her mom and dad. She is a litte star on the making she gunna be 4 next week.

A kid who knows her mind. Thanks jj and keep it coming. We’ve been starved for news. You owe us. God bless everybody.

everything_but_the_girl @ 05/19/2010 at 7:45 pm

another case of Girl_interrupted coming soon near you!

Some Bunny @ 05/19/2010 at 7:47 pm

I Love Angelina Jolie. Can’t wait for SALT! The Poster is cool but they over did the air brushing. I like how Angelina looks so mystical here, but she is so beautiful, the picture doesn’t do her justice. jmo.

They made her face look kind of hard there. But I like it over all.

Another example of how STAR mag. is the sh*t.. Maddox didn’t have an Army theme party at 4 years.. HE was turning 6.. Remember when a rag had the paps break in on their property and take pics. hmm

YEAH Shiloh has a Kickass Mommy.. Why the heck not.

and this is all speculation.. Star does not even know where the family is at this moment or 2 weeks ago..So how the heck do they know anything about a party.. Well maybe they can tell about Zee b-day last year or Pax or Madd or what Brad/kids got Angie for Mother’s day.. Where did they go after Greece.. HOW long will they be wherever they are. What magazine covers will Angie do to promote SALT? What TV shows..

see when they answer these question correctly then I will read their ****** mag..

I don’t think will be reading it any time soon.. LOL

Who Cares. She looks the same in every movie poster.

nah!they photo shopped her to make a little bet less beautiful….you know why they photo-shopped maniston eh.

I am uncertain about this story line – presentation! It seem (possibly) like the story – visuals – graphics – are well thought of but possibly have already expired! Due to the time factor and the critical advancement in today’s movies! Almost like it is a 80′s or 90′s type movie. Like I said I am uncertain. No offense to the creators, actors or production companies! I hope it makes it. Best to all the JP’s and Family!

OH JESUS CHRIST @ 05/19/2010 at 7:53 pm

NO ONE CARES

They didn’t do her justics by over air brushing her but she still looks hot and dangerous. The count down for salt officially begins 8 weeks 3 days.

photoshoped?? nooooooooooooooo

photoshopped or not, she is always absolutely stunning

lexy hates bilson @ 05/19/2010 at 7:59 pm

I can’t wait for this movie!!

OH JESUS CHRIST
NO ONE CARES
_________________________________

I think you do!!!! A LOT! Otherwise you wouldn’t be here.

Outta touch weekly saying Shiloh wants a solider theme party is just their crappy ass way of adding more fuel to the “Angelina wants Shiloh to be a boy” fire.

And considering that Shiloh has two older brothers, she probably already has a kids jeep that she can use.

jen's fan @ 05/19/2010 at 8:05 pm

she looks awesome!!! but is clearly photoshopped…. I think the movie will hit!!!

Amazing lady with a heart of gold. Can’t wait to see this movie.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 716 » Show All