Katie Holmes: Soho House Dinner with Tom Cruise!

Katie Holmes: Soho House Dinner with Tom Cruise!

A solo Katie Holmes heads to a studio on Tuesday (May 18) in Santa Monica, Calif.

Yesterday, her husband Tom Cruise, Nicolas Cage, Billy Bob Thornton and Eddie Murphy attended the ceremony recognizing producer Jerry Bruckheimer at the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre. Following the celebration (and putting Suri to bed), Tom and Katie hit West Hollywood’s exclusive Soho House for dinner. Comedian Sandra Bernhard was also the house!

katie holmes soho house 01
katie holmes soho house 02
katie holmes soho house 03
katie holmes soho house 04
katie holmes soho house 05
katie holmes soho house 06
katie holmes soho house 07
katie holmes soho house 08

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Whatevas... @ 05/19/2010 at 12:40 am

Her style really stinks. I have no idea why this chick isreferred to as a style icon. I would NEVER leave my house wearing some of the stupid outfits she wears.

Whatevas... @ 05/19/2010 at 12:44 am

Btw, her shoes look like something a male salesman in his 50s would wear.

I don’t like her outfit too! she looks ridiculous!

Does she have any friends? She’s always alone or with her daughter. That’s it.

Nightmarish outfit.

Every possible item is wrong with the next.

WHO cannot put a simple button down shirt with a pair of blue denim jeans and not appear classic?

Answer: Ms. Holmes.

African Girl @ 05/19/2010 at 1:40 am

Awwww! She’s going horse wrangling! Giddy up!
Gosh, it’s hard to believe Katie Holmes and Michelle Williams were ever on the same show let alone the same planet. One has gone on to make lovely, critically acclaimed movies and the other is walking the streets dressed like a cowgirl…not that there’s anything wrong with dressing like a cowgirl…if you’re in Montana!!

Just My Opinion @ 05/19/2010 at 1:45 am

I think Katie is sad or depressed. It seems like the majority of her projects have not been very successful and that must be frustrating for her. Even Tom Cruise seems this way. At the event Cruise attended yesterday for Jerry Bruckheimer at the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, he was dressed so sloppy. Everyone present was in a suit except Tom Cruise. I couldn’t believe it. In the pictures on Zimbio’s website Tom stucked out like a sore thumb. Here Katie also seems to have dressed with very little excitement. Yesterday I saw their friend Will Smith on Oprah’s show and he looked so good along with all of his family. Today, whenever we see Cruise, Katie, and even Suri they look sloppy and tired.

I think she looks terrible!!!

she-whom-shall-not-be-named @ 05/19/2010 at 2:55 am

WTF is she wearing? what happened to her fashonista days in Europe with Victoria Beckham, at least she was trying to hold her own back then. she could easily blend in with the rest of the average Joe..she must be so depressed and i wonder what controllingTom thinks of his wife’s sloppy appearance

I don’t think she looks sloppy, she looks cute. Love how she can wear anything and everything, can wear so many different styles .
Good on her, she’s great ., has the guts to be different on occasion.
I’m glad she no longer resembles Victoria Beckam, she has become her own person, and doesn’t seem to have a need to go to Macdonalds or the yogurt shop in sky high heels, or Disneyworld, in high heels and see through top .
I make no secret of the fact I think she’s cool, have liked her since DC, and I think great things are coming up for her.

She’s so much more masculine than Tom.

Love the outfit especially her shoes.

ı love Cruises,God bless them

Hi Dido how are ya?

Annika Hansen @ 05/19/2010 at 6:43 am

She looks fantastic! I love her style :D

Cud have sworn dat was rachel bilson until I saw d whole outfit n yea d legs!!!! EWWWWWWWWWW

Why does she always wear big man pants?

Hilarious….Hilarious….wacky……nuts………BIMBO with no clue

Yikes! Her “fashion sense” goes down the toilet big time!

Did she just borrow the ugly man belt from Tommy boy?

I hope they do not breed. One strange brat is more than enuf!

an alien in orthopedic shoes

Not been successful, #7? She’s only released one movie since marrying Cruise and while it may have flopped, she did get to work with Diane Keaton and she had a very successful Broad way run two years back and has filmed 4 projects so far.

They don’t care about things as trivial as fashion so you think there is a problem?

Why must she be depressed just because she’s not dressed up as a fashionista today, #9?

He’s not controlling but you did point out another contradiction critics keep making. Wouldn’t Cruise who is SO controlling according to you keep her close at all times and ‘force’ her to dress nicer?

Leave their kid alone, #18.

She is trying to dress normal, down to earth. What is wrong with that?
I think Katie is natural she do not need to dress nice, and impress others she is still look pretty. I like for her to be her own self.

down home holmes @ 05/19/2010 at 10:46 am

she shouldn’t wear plaid, it looks too down home-sy and i don’t mean that in an ironic way. the jeans have to go. again i’m going to repeat something i’ve posted before: this person is going to have a fashion line??? really?

Looks like she’s got a bug up her ****! Probably because the “rumor” is that Tom and Cameron have it going on!! Don’t blame him…Diaz is hot compared to boring, golddigger Homely with the cankles and herpes.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All