Justin Bieber HITS HEAD on Revolving Door

Justin Bieber HITS HEAD on Revolving Door

Justin Bieber shows off a “Bieber” street sign while out and about in Germany on Thursday (May 20).

The 16-year-old teen idol recently hit his head on a glass revolving door while walking out of the Radisson hotel. Justin then points at the vidoeographer who caught the moment on tape and laughed it off. Hilarious!

Watch Bieber head-butt a revolving door below!

Justin Bieber HITS HEAD on Revolving Door

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

this is jjjr. news!

He’s in Germany? I thought he doesn’t know what ‘German’ is… they even mentioned his ignorance on the news here in NZ.
He seems to impressively stupid.

YO WHAT UP? cute kid but i just want to hit him with a ruler and make him write on a board 200 hundred times, I WILL USE PROPER ENGLISH

even the door wants him to wake up and not be a puppet of the fame machine. also, he needs to change that hair style. it looks ridiculous.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l... @ 05/20/2010 at 7:09 pm

the same way the jonas brothers lost their buzz and half their fans.. so will the bieber. LOL

aww, i am way too old for him, but he’s so cute, that is something one of my younger brothers would do.

oh, and i’m glad to see all he kept saying was “ow” and didn’t like a bunch of curse words fly out of his mout [which might have been something i would do lol]

the Count @ 05/20/2010 at 7:34 pm

NOT READY FOR COLLEGE

he is awful

I’m glad he didn’t suffer any brain damage.

A world without Bieber’s music would be a worse place indeed.

CanadianGal @ 05/20/2010 at 9:23 pm

obvioussssly a publicity stunt, making an ass out of himself again…..

ck_always @ 05/20/2010 at 9:25 pm

I’m glad she’s okay.

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l…: i didnt know having 25,000+ show up to a free concert at the grove, the most ever for a free concert at the grove, was losing fans.

What a rock! He should hide himself in a basement until he hits puberty.

@Charisma: HE IS NOT HOT!!!! HE LOOKS LIKE A FIVE YEAR OLD AND HE NOT CLUEY!!!

yes we saw you bust your head on the door…and YES we saw you look for the camera right afterwards. i’m usually one for accussing celebs of seeking attention, but come on now JB. tone it down a notch. and please stop talking like that.

He is much younger than me, so i don’t feel right making fun of him or saying cruel things.

But this was funny! Finally something cool to see on just jared.

What an IDIOT!

He’s 16 ?!?!?!? WTHHHHH. he looks like 12-13! crazy. Oh and yeah, for a 16 years old, not knowing what is Germany is more than shameful.

next headline ;
“JUSTIN BIEBER TAKES A C R A P!”
WHO CARES?!

Awww i hope he was okay. When he hit his head, i was thinking he hit it pretty hard ’cause i heard that thump noise :/
I LOVE YOU JUSTIN BIEBER!<3

Maybe now he knows that Bieber means something in German. Seeing as he’s posed next to a Bieber sign.

Windex WORKS!! @ 05/21/2010 at 2:42 am

Okay people, we are all missing the point to this! Windex really works!!! They should take this bit and use it in their commercials. Janitor needs a raise, me thinks…

America is such a bizarre country. You have 16 year olds who look like they’re 30 (Linsay Lohan’s kid sister) and 16 years old who look like they’re 10 (Justin Bieber). It’s probably all the chemicals you put in your food, right?

hahaha poor kid.

haha, love it!

justin bieber is ADORABLE. and he makes mistakes and is clumsy just like any OTHER teenager. he is normal and he is HOT.

Gross little ****.

Haha, I just think thats funny.

I love how he has to use his whole body to open the door :D

OMG so funny hes so cute

chickenluva @ 05/22/2010 at 10:20 am

@Windex WORKS!!: wow lolz!!! but this kid is a fail

wow what a moron… i can’t believe people even classify this as news. Hopefully when he hit his head it knocked some sense into him!

He probably pointed to the camera so his friends knew that he was being taped and he didnt want people to look at that and say that hes dumb so he had to laugh it off so it looked like it didnt hurt! I hurt myself before and i was in public and it hurt like soo bad but i laughed SO HARD because i didnt want anyone to think i was really hurt. give him a break! you all have no idea how popular he is! hes so hot and i love him so much!<333! rock on JB!<333 [:

Your biggest fan,
-Maddie[:

(btw, *punches* WHITE ONE! lol sorry punch buggie…. hehe

Jokergurl @ 05/22/2010 at 5:52 pm

Maybe he was playing superhero or something. My sympathies, I’ve ran into glass before and it’s not a good thing to do, luckily it didn’t break on him. Next thing you know all his fans will be sending him helmets that they’ve decorated for such an occasion to be avoided again. Next headline ” Justin “Bumper” Bieber avoids running into glass. “

Only this kid would be able to hit his head on a revolving door.

Oh yes…im going to point at the camera and make it obvious that im overplaying it, hmm, maybe disney will give me a crappy show too!

What. An. Idiot.

@Riz: Disney has offered him a TV show but he doesnt want to do the “Hannah Montana thing” and he knows and has said that Disney is “corny”

Marine & léa @ 06/01/2010 at 9:24 am

Do not twist bum, the road is straight

he was hit by the door when I was a birthday! haha … a funny moment at the time !!!!

aawwww my baby hurt his forehead

@jdub: haha i love himm!! <3 windex does work!! lol and of corse he looked for a camera, being a celebrity means paparazzzi everywhere and wouldnt you notice if a giant camera was being pointed at you? he sees it when hes in the glass door, watch it again

Hahahaha, now when I see revolving doors, I take photos and try to send them. TRAUMATIZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLZ

JUSTIN BIEBER IS AN IDIOT HOW COULD HE NOT C THAT DOOR!!!?? IT WAS AS CLEAR AS THE SUN!!!

This really is this kind of a outstanding resource that you are delivering and you give it away for zero cost. I enjoy seeing web sites that realize the worth of supplying a prime resource for no cost. I really loved reading your post. Thanks!

This was a definitely very good post. In theory I’d like to write like this also – getting time and real work to produce a great piece of writing… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and in no way appear to obtain some thing done.

hes gay haha am goney lock him in 1 and he can hit his head all day lol