Kate Gosselin: Bikini Bold

Kate Gosselin: Bikini Bold

Kate Gosselin wears a bikini while out at Discovery Cove in Orlando, Florida on Thursday (May 14).

The 35-year-old reality TV mom took her little ones and bodyguard Steve Neild out for fun at a pool and private cabana at the theme park for her new series, Kate Plus 8.

Kate recently landed a gig as a special correspondent on Entertainment Tonight!

“Of course I jumped at the chance not only to reunite with my much missed dancing friends but largely to challenge myself while learning a new skill,” Kate blogged. “From the moment I stood on the ET set to do my promotion pieces as a correspondent, I learned that, although my voice projection will take practice (imagine that!), this was a fun challenge!”

kate gosselin bikini orlando florida 01
kate gosselin bikini orlando florida 02
kate gosselin bikini orlando florida 03
kate gosselin bikini orlando florida 04
kate gosselin bikini orlando florida 05
kate gosselin bikini orlando florida 06
kate gosselin bikini orlando florida 07
kate gosselin bikini orlando florida 08

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

She looks like an oompa-loompa.

um NO thank you. She’s like any other random mom in America….. Next—>

All together now: HAG!

Great Body @ 05/21/2010 at 5:18 pm

Wow, she has got a good body for somebody with so many children. Seriously, where are the stretch marks and cellulite? She looks good, basta!

Kitty Kat @ 05/21/2010 at 5:19 pm

I’m sorry, but I have a VERY hard time beleiving that Kate is only 35 years old.

My Mom is 45, has had six kids and she looks younger than Kate! Also, my Mom doesn’t have access to stylists, personal hairdressers, expensive cosmetics etc. etc. and she still looks better.

Maybe the saying that beauty comes from the inside is really true after all.

Just saying.

the Count @ 05/21/2010 at 5:33 pm

she has more rolls than a bakery!

I just had dinner, thanks Jared : 3

laverdadduele @ 05/21/2010 at 5:38 pm

WHO CARES?????? STOP posting pictures of this POS. Thank you.

Neorules2112 @ 05/21/2010 at 5:45 pm

The more and more I see her , I just want to soap up her body and wrestle her .. Looking good

We can’t forget that she was offered plastic surgery after giving birth.

She looks like she has gained weight.

We love Kate. Kate is great.
We hate hate. We hate hate so much that we hate it. We hate on anybody that doesn’t worship at the shrine of Kate. We are grate. We hate.

Leave her alone guys! I’m not a fan of hers but she’s only having a good time. She looks what she looks, let her be who she is! Women don’t have to look perfect for you to comment. STFU plz

For the poster who wondered where did the stretch marks and cellulite go, they disappeared courtesy of a plastic surgeon’s knife. You can see the tummy tuck dents on her side. She looks like she has gained weight, not lost it. Also looks like a second boob job. She is an embarrassment to her children.
And of course, she spent the day with Steve, her only friend, the one she has to pay for. I wonder how much she’s spent on her stupid hair since January. It could probably support a family of four for a year.
Keep working, little Gosselins. Mommy has to have her fake tans, fake hair, fake nails, nannies, botox, spa days, plastic surgeries and catered food. Ka-Ching!

thick’n fugly

Good God ET, I was so hoping that she would go AWAY! Her time is up. I saw her when she coanchored with Mary she was Terrible. I can’t stand her or her ex!

Viewaview @ 05/21/2010 at 7:05 pm

Considering her kids are 1/4 Oriental, they look 100% Oriental.
And they are ALL ugly to boot.

Ladies, marry good looking men for good looking babies.

What is wrong with you? Racist much?

Oh my goodness this woman is shaped like a pork chop! Disgusting – I cannot believe she would allow herself to be filmed looking like that! She needs to dress for the body that she has not for the body she wishes she had. Yuck!

i suppose she’s on another all expense paid trip……where she gets paid to boot

lexy hates bilson @ 05/21/2010 at 7:14 pm

This is NOT a bikini bod JJ – this is a cover-up bod!!

The body has more sewining seams than my grandmotherspatchwork quilt. She should show some class and cover em up so other kids on the beach are not traumatized by her itty bitty loin cloth.

So exactly when did this woman become a celebrity? And why?

So exactly when did this woman become a celebrity? And why?

@Viewaview: You are a moron. What is wrong with you? You need CULTURAL TOLERANCE CLASSES. Wow I can’t believe this kind of bigotry. GET HELP!!!!!

Yoga_Instructor @ 05/21/2010 at 8:04 pm

Wow! Her kids are very ugly.

Stop! Stop featuring this twit because when you do, you legitimate her existence and her supposed *celebrity*. Who in the hell would be interested in anything she has to say? The consensus on here is that no one can stand her and I bet that’s pretty much representative of the general population out there in TV Land. Just say no to this fraudulent brainless bimbo and force her to return to being something that remotely resembles a *mother*!

with free plastic surgery,(tummy tuck extra ,breast lift,lipos and all the things that KITTY KAT mention before ????

She’s built like a wrestler, BTW has she broke up her body gurad’s marriage yet??????

I don’t like the vibe I am getting from her, just mo.

“STEVE, I don’t pay you to chat with their help!! I’m the only blond you will be chatting up, me or Jaime…unless you have to be home visiting her!!!!”

Fake fat fug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Kitty Kat: That’s nice for your mom, but no one cares. Shut up.

brightside @ 05/22/2010 at 2:16 am

I think that seeing her body would put anyone off having eight kids….it’s certainly put me off.

Bet she’s moving the family out to LA. There’s probably already a house bought, TV lighting being installed, etc. A Kate plus 8 show with them moving is coming in the not too near future.

Sorry LA.

With the exception of her fake ta-tas, she has the body of a man, there’s no waist and her belly button is almost up to her boobs.

brightside @ 05/22/2010 at 3:37 pm

Can’t believe there are people who thinks she looks good for 35! Hell, 35 isn’t old at all and her body looks more like 55, than 35. I know lots of girls that age who have fantastic bodies. KG should have stopped at just the one kid, or maybe a couple at a push…(haha). Having 8 kids has wrecked her body and she’s wrecked their lives. Go figure!

Ok I dont think Kate is sexy, but she is fit. I think its ridiculous for ppl to be bashing her bc she doesnt look like a maxim model. She is above average bc average is overweight.. So good for her that she is a healthy weight.

My thoughts exactly. She looks more like a man than a woman. Not sexy at all and why on earth would she wear such a skimpy bikini on a trip with her kids? Who’s she trying to impress? the bodyguard? She looks like an old corn fed farm girl. Yuck.

P.S. How the heck is her bodyguard supposed to protect her when he’s bogged down with a backpack and carrying her bags? He can’t be too fast on his feet like that. There’s something very funny about that whole relationship….

Kate has a good body. But the room in that whahina is shot.

curious george @ 05/22/2010 at 7:07 pm

Is that a tat on her left ankle of Poo Bear?

Enough about this big mouthed, large butt, soft gut trailer trash excuse for a waste of space.

jibberJabbers @ 05/22/2010 at 8:25 pm

I WISH I COULD LIVE IN KATE’S BIKINI BOTTOMS. THEN I COULD SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF ALL DAY AND NIGHT. I WOULD BE IN HEAVEN.
ME AND JUST WONDERING.

@Kitty Kat

You like your own mommy a bit much from just the gist of your post.

Kate still looks great !!! Looking forward to her new show on TLC.

@Great Body:

YUMMM where are the stretch marks? Try on the surgeon’s floor. She had FREE major surgery to get rid of her huge Apron Fold after she had all those kids. She had more free surgeries, face, stomach, butt.

First thing I didn’t notice in the critical posting were pics of the posters themselves in beach wear so we could criticize you. Most likely you don’t have any room to talk. I have not ever been a Kate fan she is too controlling and needs to learn to relax and have fun. Even though I was devoted to the show it was mainly because those kids are freaking adorable! Sorry but white babies are nowhere as cute (but still all kids are cute)to me as babies of color-just my opinion and personal preference. But why the need to insult children? What kind of horrible person would call a child ugly?
I am very fat and I love the beach and go as much as possible. When I was thin and pretty I used to believe the fat people should stay home. And while I still think there is a weight limit to Bikini’s and other style choices (Kate has not exceeded that limit)I still like to relax, get sun and play in the water like anyone else does. Should one stay inside and not enjoy life just because they can’t hula hoop with a cheerio?
So let Kate and her kids go on vacation have fun. The kids deserve it even if we don’t think Kate does or agree with how much money she spends on her personal care. Please find a hobby besides criticizing people you don’t even know. Volunteer, invite an overweight friend for a walk, host a bake sale for charity-in other words get a life and stop being so mean-karma baby.

yur husband @ 05/22/2010 at 10:45 pm

@Jenna:

JENNA, FIND OUT WHERE SHE GOT THE SURGERY AND BEG THEM TO FIX YOUR UGLY A$$ BODY. PLEASE

SHE LOOKS TERRIBLE @ 05/22/2010 at 11:42 pm

@ewww:

I THINK THE ENTIRE WORLD IS THINKING THE SAME THING !!!

SHE LOOKS TERRIBLE @ 05/23/2010 at 12:10 am

WHY IN THE HELL ARE PEOPLE STILL HIRING HER ? NO STAGE PRESENCE, WHINY VOICE, NON PLEASANT FACE, VERY HARD TO WATCH. SHE MUST BE PAYING THEM OFF TO HIRE HER…
OH AND KATE ..PLZ PUT ON A COVER UP…EWW SHOW SOME CLASS .

SHE LOOKS TERRIBLE @ 05/23/2010 at 12:15 am

@Kirsten: SHE NEEDS TO COVER UP HER TUMMY TUCK SCAR….EWW

brightside @ 05/24/2010 at 2:14 am

@JadedOne:
To your reply…yes, really, fat people should stay at home! No one should be seen in a bikini unless they can, as you put it, hula hoop with a cheerio. I mean, come on, fat is repulsive, it’s just repulsive. Ugly and unsightly. People go to enjoy the beach, fine, but they shouldn’t have to feel queasy every time they catch sight of a bikini-clad gut bucket! Either diet or wear a kaftan or something because there’s nothing on God’s Earth more repulsive than an underdressed lard mountain. It destroys the enjoyment of us skinnies who just want to relax a bit without feeling sick at the sight of beached whales…..

You are the one that is ugly no matter what you look like! Your shallow attitude and delicate stomach are doomed to be unhappy because you find flaws all around you and not beauty. And when you are old and sick as we all become all of your shallow friends and partner will leave you OR you will learn what the universe is trying to teach you. But for now you are horrible and make me ashamed to be a human being. I am glad that it is a fact that what goes around comes around-have fun when it hits you.
Still smiling, relaxing and enjoying the beach! LOL LOL LOL

@JadedOne:
BTW I did say there is a weight limit to Bikinis and certain fashions. If I wear a once peice to cover my stomach then you men should wear them too and shave that hairy gross back and butt. But I won’t be doomed to Kaftan’s as I still have style and class. Fat people would stay fat if they stayed inside and hid from the world. Are you a relative of Hitler’s? Ha Ha what a POS you are. I normally don’t engage trolls so this will be the last time I visit this page. Happy life to all. I will say a prayer for you Mr Brightside and the others like you.

Trailer Park Trash @ 06/07/2010 at 9:52 am

When did Kate become a hooker? Between the hoochie mama shoes and skimpy outfit at the airport and the bikini in Florida (OMG, my eyes), – oh and those fingernails for god’s sake – she has risen to a whole new level of “glamorous” white trash. I feel so bad for those kids.

@brightside:

Um, did you actually use the name Brightside to post this nasty comment? Fat people might actually find you “skinnies” disgusting with your hip bones sticking out and your rib bones showing,…. Your attitude towards others is certainly disgusting. If you’re actually feeling queasy at the site of a fat person, I highly recommend you get some therapy. Well, for that and for the fact that you are a little nuts!

Well written post, good researched and useful for me in the future.I am so happy you took the time and effort to make this. Best of luck

Have you ever regarded as adding a lot more videos to your blog posts to maintain the readers far more entertained? I mean I just go through through the entire article of yours and it was quite excellent but since I’m a lot more of a visual learner,I found that to be more beneficial good let me know how it turns out! I love what you men are constantly up too. This kind of clever work and reporting! Keep up the outstanding works men I’ve additional you men to my blogroll. This is really a wonderful article thanks for sharing this informative details.. I will check out your weblog often for some most recent article.

lukebandt @ 06/10/2014 at 8:01 pm

@GeatBody Her cellulite and stretch marks are entombed at the Orange Co. CA landfill.