Kate Gosselin: Bikini Bold

Kate Gosselin: Bikini Bold

Kate Gosselin wears a bikini while out at Discovery Cove in Orlando, Florida on Thursday (May 14).

The 35-year-old reality TV mom took her little ones and bodyguard Steve Neild out for fun at a pool and private cabana at the theme park for her new series, Kate Plus 8.

Kate recently landed a gig as a special correspondent on Entertainment Tonight!

“Of course I jumped at the chance not only to reunite with my much missed dancing friends but largely to challenge myself while learning a new skill,” Kate blogged. “From the moment I stood on the ET set to do my promotion pieces as a correspondent, I learned that, although my voice projection will take practice (imagine that!), this was a fun challenge!”

kate gosselin bikini orlando florida 01
kate gosselin bikini orlando florida 02
kate gosselin bikini orlando florida 03
kate gosselin bikini orlando florida 04
kate gosselin bikini orlando florida 05
kate gosselin bikini orlando florida 06
kate gosselin bikini orlando florida 07
kate gosselin bikini orlando florida 08

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

@Viewaview: You are a moron. What is wrong with you? You need CULTURAL TOLERANCE CLASSES. Wow I can’t believe this kind of bigotry. GET HELP!!!!!

Yoga_Instructor @ 05/21/2010 at 8:04 pm

Wow! Her kids are very ugly.

Stop! Stop featuring this twit because when you do, you legitimate her existence and her supposed *celebrity*. Who in the hell would be interested in anything she has to say? The consensus on here is that no one can stand her and I bet that’s pretty much representative of the general population out there in TV Land. Just say no to this fraudulent brainless bimbo and force her to return to being something that remotely resembles a *mother*!

with free plastic surgery,(tummy tuck extra ,breast lift,lipos and all the things that KITTY KAT mention before ????

She’s built like a wrestler, BTW has she broke up her body gurad’s marriage yet??????

I don’t like the vibe I am getting from her, just mo.

“STEVE, I don’t pay you to chat with their help!! I’m the only blond you will be chatting up, me or Jaime…unless you have to be home visiting her!!!!”

Fake fat fug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Kitty Kat: That’s nice for your mom, but no one cares. Shut up.

brightside @ 05/22/2010 at 2:16 am

I think that seeing her body would put anyone off having eight kids….it’s certainly put me off.

Bet she’s moving the family out to LA. There’s probably already a house bought, TV lighting being installed, etc. A Kate plus 8 show with them moving is coming in the not too near future.

Sorry LA.

With the exception of her fake ta-tas, she has the body of a man, there’s no waist and her belly button is almost up to her boobs.

brightside @ 05/22/2010 at 3:37 pm

Can’t believe there are people who thinks she looks good for 35! Hell, 35 isn’t old at all and her body looks more like 55, than 35. I know lots of girls that age who have fantastic bodies. KG should have stopped at just the one kid, or maybe a couple at a push…(haha). Having 8 kids has wrecked her body and she’s wrecked their lives. Go figure!

Ok I dont think Kate is sexy, but she is fit. I think its ridiculous for ppl to be bashing her bc she doesnt look like a maxim model. She is above average bc average is overweight.. So good for her that she is a healthy weight.

My thoughts exactly. She looks more like a man than a woman. Not sexy at all and why on earth would she wear such a skimpy bikini on a trip with her kids? Who’s she trying to impress? the bodyguard? She looks like an old corn fed farm girl. Yuck.

P.S. How the heck is her bodyguard supposed to protect her when he’s bogged down with a backpack and carrying her bags? He can’t be too fast on his feet like that. There’s something very funny about that whole relationship….

Kate has a good body. But the room in that whahina is shot.

curious george @ 05/22/2010 at 7:07 pm

Is that a tat on her left ankle of Poo Bear?

Enough about this big mouthed, large butt, soft gut trailer trash excuse for a waste of space.

jibberJabbers @ 05/22/2010 at 8:25 pm

I WISH I COULD LIVE IN KATE’S BIKINI BOTTOMS. THEN I COULD SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF ALL DAY AND NIGHT. I WOULD BE IN HEAVEN.
ME AND JUST WONDERING.

@Kitty Kat

You like your own mommy a bit much from just the gist of your post.

Kate still looks great !!! Looking forward to her new show on TLC.

@Great Body:

YUMMM where are the stretch marks? Try on the surgeon’s floor. She had FREE major surgery to get rid of her huge Apron Fold after she had all those kids. She had more free surgeries, face, stomach, butt.

First thing I didn’t notice in the critical posting were pics of the posters themselves in beach wear so we could criticize you. Most likely you don’t have any room to talk. I have not ever been a Kate fan she is too controlling and needs to learn to relax and have fun. Even though I was devoted to the show it was mainly because those kids are freaking adorable! Sorry but white babies are nowhere as cute (but still all kids are cute)to me as babies of color-just my opinion and personal preference. But why the need to insult children? What kind of horrible person would call a child ugly?
I am very fat and I love the beach and go as much as possible. When I was thin and pretty I used to believe the fat people should stay home. And while I still think there is a weight limit to Bikini’s and other style choices (Kate has not exceeded that limit)I still like to relax, get sun and play in the water like anyone else does. Should one stay inside and not enjoy life just because they can’t hula hoop with a cheerio?
So let Kate and her kids go on vacation have fun. The kids deserve it even if we don’t think Kate does or agree with how much money she spends on her personal care. Please find a hobby besides criticizing people you don’t even know. Volunteer, invite an overweight friend for a walk, host a bake sale for charity-in other words get a life and stop being so mean-karma baby.

yur husband @ 05/22/2010 at 10:45 pm

@Jenna:

JENNA, FIND OUT WHERE SHE GOT THE SURGERY AND BEG THEM TO FIX YOUR UGLY A$$ BODY. PLEASE

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All