Kate Gosselin: Bikini Bold

Kate Gosselin: Bikini Bold

Kate Gosselin wears a bikini while out at Discovery Cove in Orlando, Florida on Thursday (May 14).

The 35-year-old reality TV mom took her little ones and bodyguard Steve Neild out for fun at a pool and private cabana at the theme park for her new series, Kate Plus 8.

Kate recently landed a gig as a special correspondent on Entertainment Tonight!

“Of course I jumped at the chance not only to reunite with my much missed dancing friends but largely to challenge myself while learning a new skill,” Kate blogged. “From the moment I stood on the ET set to do my promotion pieces as a correspondent, I learned that, although my voice projection will take practice (imagine that!), this was a fun challenge!”

kate gosselin bikini orlando florida 01
kate gosselin bikini orlando florida 02
kate gosselin bikini orlando florida 03
kate gosselin bikini orlando florida 04
kate gosselin bikini orlando florida 05
kate gosselin bikini orlando florida 06
kate gosselin bikini orlando florida 07
kate gosselin bikini orlando florida 08

Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] Show All
SHE LOOKS TERRIBLE @ 05/22/2010 at 11:42 pm

@ewww:

I THINK THE ENTIRE WORLD IS THINKING THE SAME THING !!!

SHE LOOKS TERRIBLE @ 05/23/2010 at 12:10 am

WHY IN THE HELL ARE PEOPLE STILL HIRING HER ? NO STAGE PRESENCE, WHINY VOICE, NON PLEASANT FACE, VERY HARD TO WATCH. SHE MUST BE PAYING THEM OFF TO HIRE HER…
OH AND KATE ..PLZ PUT ON A COVER UP…EWW SHOW SOME CLASS .

SHE LOOKS TERRIBLE @ 05/23/2010 at 12:15 am

@Kirsten: SHE NEEDS TO COVER UP HER TUMMY TUCK SCAR….EWW

brightside @ 05/24/2010 at 2:14 am

@JadedOne:
To your reply…yes, really, fat people should stay at home! No one should be seen in a bikini unless they can, as you put it, hula hoop with a cheerio. I mean, come on, fat is repulsive, it’s just repulsive. Ugly and unsightly. People go to enjoy the beach, fine, but they shouldn’t have to feel queasy every time they catch sight of a bikini-clad gut bucket! Either diet or wear a kaftan or something because there’s nothing on God’s Earth more repulsive than an underdressed lard mountain. It destroys the enjoyment of us skinnies who just want to relax a bit without feeling sick at the sight of beached whales…..

You are the one that is ugly no matter what you look like! Your shallow attitude and delicate stomach are doomed to be unhappy because you find flaws all around you and not beauty. And when you are old and sick as we all become all of your shallow friends and partner will leave you OR you will learn what the universe is trying to teach you. But for now you are horrible and make me ashamed to be a human being. I am glad that it is a fact that what goes around comes around-have fun when it hits you.
Still smiling, relaxing and enjoying the beach! LOL LOL LOL

@JadedOne:
BTW I did say there is a weight limit to Bikinis and certain fashions. If I wear a once peice to cover my stomach then you men should wear them too and shave that hairy gross back and butt. But I won’t be doomed to Kaftan’s as I still have style and class. Fat people would stay fat if they stayed inside and hid from the world. Are you a relative of Hitler’s? Ha Ha what a POS you are. I normally don’t engage trolls so this will be the last time I visit this page. Happy life to all. I will say a prayer for you Mr Brightside and the others like you.

Trailer Park Trash @ 06/07/2010 at 9:52 am

When did Kate become a hooker? Between the hoochie mama shoes and skimpy outfit at the airport and the bikini in Florida (OMG, my eyes), – oh and those fingernails for god’s sake – she has risen to a whole new level of “glamorous” white trash. I feel so bad for those kids.

@brightside:

Um, did you actually use the name Brightside to post this nasty comment? Fat people might actually find you “skinnies” disgusting with your hip bones sticking out and your rib bones showing,…. Your attitude towards others is certainly disgusting. If you’re actually feeling queasy at the site of a fat person, I highly recommend you get some therapy. Well, for that and for the fact that you are a little nuts!

Well written post, good researched and useful for me in the future.I am so happy you took the time and effort to make this. Best of luck

Have you ever regarded as adding a lot more videos to your blog posts to maintain the readers far more entertained? I mean I just go through through the entire article of yours and it was quite excellent but since I’m a lot more of a visual learner,I found that to be more beneficial good let me know how it turns out! I love what you men are constantly up too. This kind of clever work and reporting! Keep up the outstanding works men I’ve additional you men to my blogroll. This is really a wonderful article thanks for sharing this informative details.. I will check out your weblog often for some most recent article.

lukebandt @ 06/10/2014 at 8:01 pm

@GeatBody Her cellulite and stretch marks are entombed at the Orange Co. CA landfill.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] Show All