Miranda Kerr: Miraculous at Millennium Park!

Miranda Kerr: Miraculous at Millennium Park!

Miranda Kerr strikes a pose in front of the Millennium Park Bean on Thursday (May 20) in Chicago, Illinois.

The 27-year-old model chatted with the press about Victoria’s Secret’s new Miraculous bras. Miranda also hung out at the Victoria’s Secret store on Michigan Avenue to met fans!

If you missed it, check out Miranda‘s super sexy shoot for GQ!

10+ pictures inside of Miranda Kerr in Chicago…

miranda kerr miraculous millennium park chicago 01
miranda kerr miraculous millennium park chicago 11
miranda kerr miraculous millennium park chicago 12
miranda kerr miraculous millennium park chicago 13
miranda kerr miraculous millennium park chicago 14

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

27? wow, she looks 21!

Umm… I’d hang out with Miranda Kerr.

the Count @ 05/21/2010 at 4:16 pm

she’s smokin’ hawt!

It must be heavy having such a giant pumpkin head.

sickofher @ 05/21/2010 at 4:34 pm

Yes, she looks like a pumpkin head with down syndrome eyes, who had her nose smashed in years ago and forgot to have it mended. Even all that make up and professional styling can’t make her look good. But somebody has a weird obsession with her, no JJ?

I have no talents I'm French @ 05/21/2010 at 4:34 pm

She’s gorgeous

beautiful, wonder if she is back in la now?

probably NY for work.

Such jealous bitter twits! The girl is drop dead gorgeous!

Bitter, party of one.
Your table is ready.

Sure, she’s so hideous that that there was a line of people wrapped around the block waiting to meet her yesterday.
*eyeroll*
She’s gorgeous, successful and loved. All of the things that you will never be.
HA!

her boobs are fake right?

it’s the bombshell bra!

fashionista @ 05/21/2010 at 5:48 pm

Great look with an in your face t shirt lol!!!!!

not a fan @ 05/21/2010 at 5:49 pm

get out of my city, you **** of a hobag *****!!!

shes so fabulous! & pretty :)

pinkangel @ 05/21/2010 at 6:19 pm

I think she is reallt stunning ! love her hair and her outfits really fit her !

I didn’t think she was especially pretty when I first saw her, but needless to say her looks have grown on me as I’ve seen more and more of her photoshoots. She has very exotic eyes – and such a beautiful brilliant blue. And those adorable dimples. Her looks aren’t exactly ‘cookie cutter perfect’ – but so what? She combines sweet and innocent with an exotic allure. I really like her.

Much to the chagrin of the haters, the girl is becoming more famous, more successful and more beautiful every day.
She has crossed over to HF, and the haters just can’t stand it. She has proved them wrong over and over. That’s why they have flown off the handle and are posting such ridiculous insults.
It’s laughable, really.
In fact, i like to point at them, as I laugh. Makes it more fun.
BAHAHAHHAHHAHHAA!!

EAT A SANDWICH ! @ 05/21/2010 at 8:06 pm

She needs to get her tan back, she’s looking a little unhealthy and washed out.

I like her eyes.

Just gorgeous!!!

omg, her eyes, they’re killing me.
but i prefered her when she was starting with VS, with her long caramel hair and sun-kissed skin. that was miranda at her best ; she was beyond stunning. she still looks very great, but less than before.

wow, 27, really? gettin long in the tooth there. well, she looks it.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All