Sienna Miller is Bangin'

Sienna Miller is Bangin'

Sienna Miller shows off new bangs as she and on-again boyfriend Jude Law read the paper and spend time together at a London pub on Thursday (May 20).

The 28-year-old actress brought along her pup, Bess, for the rendezvous with Jude!

Earlier this week, Sienna was named the celebrity ambassador of Swiss luxury watchmaker and jeweller Piaget!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Sienna’s new bangs – YAY or NAY?

sienna miller london pub new bangs 01
sienna miller london pub new bangs 02
sienna miller london pub new bangs 03
sienna miller london pub new bangs 04

Frazer Harrison/Getty

john mealey @ 05/21/2010 at 7:54 pm

Now she just looks like an expensive *****…she overplays everything..either the shoes or the deep dive dress…she must feel she is nothing but cheap sex…which maybe she is??? WHo wears shoes like that for coffee, an insecure narcissisit who screws everyone she meets…

I love her new hair!

fugly tramps.

“Sienna Miller is Bangin’” – you got that right JJ, when hasn’t she been bangin’ someone?

They don’t look very close in any of these pictures. There seems to be tension.

She’s banged everybody. Girl gets around so much her heels are round.

looks like a fashion catalogue!
I love Sienna’s style

Annie Rich @ 05/21/2010 at 9:03 pm

Finaly some pics of my Judsie.

Can’t tell. Get some better pics.

S/KANKS R 'US @ 05/21/2010 at 9:33 pm

NATIONAL SPOKES MODEL.
Dirty nasty! Her man got some hoop whor/e pregnant after a one night stand!

Wow, those pictures don’t look like Candids at all…more like a new Campaign for some fancy Fashion Line! Love the pictures xD

I Don’t know why i always had the feeling that they were gonna get back together.

I love them. It’d be nice if they had more privacy.

can anyone ID her bag. It’s cool. She has a cool casual style. I guess it’s a cool Brit chick look that I like.

sienna and jude is hot couple. they are the best for each other and sienna clothes is so damn cute. yeah, the bags is totally.

This women is a stupid, trashy, no-talent ho bag. She’s a cheater and a liar and a big overgrown baby. I can’t wait till Jude nenver-met-a-titi-I-didn’t-like cheats on her again with another nanny or whatever. Then she can try again to say how “sisters” should support each other.

I think the new bangs look great on her. I like them together.

showcouple @ 05/22/2010 at 5:02 am

CASUAL? This woman stays never casual in anything she does..

you got that right @ 05/22/2010 at 6:59 am

YAY to the bag, NAY to Sienna, and NAY to the douchebag following her!

@Patti:

That last thing in the world that Sienna wants is privacy. She has to be the center of everyone’s attention at all times.

dolorescraegt @ 05/22/2010 at 10:25 am

thanks jared,
i wish them all the happiness in the world as i would wish anyone in a relationship including all the nice people on jared…good that jude is having a relaxing time…he worked very hard for a year and a half…

Lori Joyce @ 05/22/2010 at 11:26 am

I don’t think he looks very relaxed in these photos.

she always looks like a little doll, even ridley scott said sienna is a doll
jude even wears lipstick on the letterman show

brightside @ 05/22/2010 at 4:34 pm

She’s so amazing, her looks! But I had to laugh at the title JJ.
Hmm….bangin’ who I wonder?
Love her or hate her, this is Sienna, and she’s had a lot of experience at bangin’!

no matter what, she’s still a ho!!!

Where did Ridley Scott say Sienna was a doll? It never happened.

These two are so gross they make me want to vomit.

she looks disease free

I think she looks good but i was likeing the old hairstyle better she looks like she stole my old her style. but she is still pretty sienna miller but they have the wrong dog that is porgy not bess is a golden dog.

I don’t like her new look. She looks better as a blonde. I am not sure which is her natural hair color. They don’t seem close or happy. they never really seem happy. The pictures at the gala were the only ones that they seemed happy. Kind of makes you wonder if it was all an act for the media.

She’s too sleazy for my liking.

I can’t believe she’s going to be an ambassador for a watchmaker. She doesn’t seem to have anything really going on as far as acting. I guess getting back together with jude hasn’t helped her career or his career.

Sienna would look better as a Brunette…and Jude…well he’s my Judesy Amy! ;) But we can share :D

I am happy to see Jude again!!!

I am happy to see Jude again!!

@yaosela: Sad but true :/